11.1 TR: Who loves Who

Last Stop

(My deepest apologies guys! I made a grave mistake with chaprer 11, I uploaded the unedited chapter instead T.T but no worries I changed it already, I only made some minute changes to chapter 11.(^- ^:)미안 해 요 😌 

 

.............................................................................................IDeviant....................................................................

“Hey don’t worry okay? Everything will be fine” Hoya asked Sungjong while they were riding the taxi home.

“I’m alright hyung” Sungjong meekly replied.

Hoya stared outside the window into the passing cars. “I lost my chance huh?” he mumbled to himself.

Hoya looked at his watched, “Sungjong, would you mind if we made a stop before going home? I wanted to take you somewhere”

Sungjong agreed without a word. Ever since they left the hospital, the younger boy fell into silence while Hoya could only try to make things from crumbling apart.

They got off by Hoya’s request and walked silently on the side street, the crowd of people slowly thinned out as they walk into a familiar residence area. They emerged into an empty play ground; Hoya took Sungjong’s hand as they walked a little bit further and stopped in front of a giant gingko tree.

                “Hyung what are we doing here?” Sungjong asked.

                “Remember when we’re in fifth grade, I just got transferred? The two of us went to visit a relative nearby.” Hoya started, “We passed by this tree and there was a kid stuck on top of a branch. You wanted to climb up the tree even though you don’t know how so I had to do it myself. In the end the kid was alright but you were crying so much when I’m the one who fell. I couldn’t even cry because you were doing it all for me” Hoya said with a smile on his face.

                “That was really stupid of me” Sungjong tried to brush it off with a laugh. They feel into silence as Hoya’s gaze searched for the horizon.

                “That day, you heard us right?” Hoya said. “The day before I confessed to you”

                Sungjong was shocked. “It was an accident, that day.”

                “What part of it did you heard?”

                “Myungsoo… Myungsoo’s feelings” Sungjong fidgets.

                “Is that why you looked so shock when I’m the one who confessed to you the next day?”

                “I… Yes.” Sungjong couldn’t lie.

                “Sungjong, do you like Myungsoo?”Hoya asked.

                “I…. ” Sungjong looked away while gripping at the hem of his shirt. He can feel the sad look on his friend’s eyes as they stare at him.

                “If I asked you to choose me instead, will you?” Hoya asked.

                “I…” Sungjong helplessly looked away from his best friend. "I'm sorry hyung... I love Myungsoo."

                 The older boy sadly smiled at Sungjong, " then, that makes two of us.