The Truth Part 1

Last Stop

As the school festival draws near the three of them got busy. Hoya is part of the student council, Sungjong is busy with their class preparation of a maid café, and Myungsoo works as part of the news and school affairs committee. They barely even had lunch together or even spend time together in school like they usually do.

However Myungsoo would always received emails from his friends telling him to take his medicine or take a rest, during the student council’s checking up of year level activities Hoya brought him a sandwich from the cafeteria and they say for a moment eating together.

“The festival’s by the end of the week, will you be there?” Hoya asked.

“I can’t be sure hyung, I may want to check the house again by that day” Myungsoo replied.

“After the festival there’s only two weeks and it’s summer vacation, why are you in a hurry to move? Attend the festival” Hoya’s tone sounded more of an order than a plea.

“I’m not, it’s just I have things to move and I want to be there.” Myungsoo had no intention to give in.

“Then it’s okay if I invite Sungjong into the bonfire afterwards?” Hoya asked.

“You should be asking him that instead of me you know” Myungsoo managed to smile.

“Did your mom and dad already know about your decision to move? or Did you even told them about your condition? Hoya asked.

“I told my mom about it and said that I’m doing fine so there’s nothing to worry about, my dad’s coming home in a few days” Myungsoo recalled the phone call he received the other day. Since Myungsoo’s father works in an international airline company he rarely goes home and if he does he usually stays at their house by the city and calls home to check on his son.

Hoya was quiet for a moment as if trying to figure out his best friend, “ If you’re not coming to the festival, then it’s only Sungjong and I who’ll get to watch the fireworks at night”

“ oh, okay” this time Myungsoo look at his best friend, “ fireworks huh, Sungjong sure likes fireworks”

“It’s okay if I invite him to the bonfire afterwards right?” Hoya asked.

“ You should ask him about that” Myungsoo managed to smile.

“Fine, I’ll ask him after school. I got to leave now we still have to check the others” Hoya said as he stood up.

"Bye hyung"

 The former paused “Hey, doesn’t mean it’s broken it can’t be fixed you know; running away will help you lose the chance to fix it ” Hoya look at him without turning back, " but then again, if something's getting left behind doesn't mean no one will pick it up and fix it again."