Lucky Hit (Finale)

Lucky Hit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok opened the door of his shared room with the 95 liners, stretching his limbs as he walked towards the common room. He had no idea the elder was already present in the dorm. I mean that sounded kind of cold hearted? How could he not be aware when someone was at the dorm? Was Min Yoongi that swift and low-key? Was he actually a vampire?

“I didn’t know you were here. When did you arrive?” He asked the elder as he sat down on the couch next to him. “I never left in the first place.” He replied, hiding further behind his oversized hoodie. “Ah, no wonder it felt odd at the practice room. New song I presume?” He asked glancing at the elder from the corner of his eyes, staring at the ceiling with his head rested on the couch.

“Yeah, also it’s too ing cold to go outside. I prefer staying inside.” Yoongi informed, revealing his cold and red tinted palm and fingers, frozen from the cold weather. Yoongi was brave, he didn’t whimper and neither did he require human warmth on his hands 24/7 but he had imagined holding Hoseok’s warm hands which was thinner in frame compared to his.

It really had caught him off guard when Hoseok interlaced his fingers with the elder’s. “Whoa! That’s really cold hyung! You sure you’re not dead?” Hoseok asked half concerned, half amused and half making fun of the existence of the elder.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, hoping Hoseok had not noticed the head rising to his ears. The elder never went to church until Jin had dragged him and it happened to be that particular day when Yoongi had been forced to the church to pray. He assumed it was because he had prayed to the lord was why the chicken delivery man had arrived at the door in that exact moment when he was about to clutch Hoseok’s hand.

He started to miss the warmth when Hoseok offered to take the chicken from the delivery man and serve it for them both. Yoongi hid his flushed red face under his hoodie as Hoseok brought the cutleries and served the chicken for both of them.  Jung Hoseok was bad for his “I am a “I don’t give a -er”” reputation.

“Should we watch something as we eat?” The younger suggested as he fiddled with the DVDs in his hands. “Anything but horror.” Yoongi replied shoving his cold hands in the pocket of his hoodie. “Ooh, Hyung are you scared?” the pink haired asked wiggling his eyes brows. Rolling his eyes Yoongi replied, “I don’t want to lose my hearing from you screaming too loud.”

Hoseok called him a touché at that and sat next to the elder, turning on “Up”. Seriously they had watched it too many times but he couldn’t help but love the movie each time he watched. Not to mention he had once caught tears in Yoongi’s eyes from watching this particular movie.

Eating in silence was never awkward for them. Hoseok kept informing Yoongi about minimal occurrences at the practice room, mostly how Jungkook had been sulking about Jimin back hugging him. Hoseok was sure Jungkook would have flung his fist his on his cheek if he wasn’t Hoseok or a member of BTS.

“Young love is nice, isn’t it hyung?” Hoseok asked placing his chin on his palm. “Are you calling me old?” Yoongi asked back, raising an eyebrow. The pink haired latter laughed and assured they were both still very young. Yoongi loved to observe Hoseok and sometimes, it was way too visible.

Hoseok was watching the end scene of “UP” with a fond smile on his face and without noticing, Yoongi had been staring at the other. Hoseok wasn’t crying but his eyes were soft, slightly tear glazed and lips curved into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter