아홉. ☾

Life on the line

 

 

 


 

 

“Be careful!”

 

 “Luhan?” Kai was looking around but saw nobody. Suddenly he was getting tired, very tired … his energy just poured out of him.

 

 

“Be careful”

 

His eyes started to fall down when he saw Tony in front of him but he couldn’t keep eye contact.

“I know you can’t hear me and probably you are like others ….” Tony danced around the hallway

“Nooo … you are an idiot, ghosts are not real,” he stopped and came in front of Kai who was trying to breathe steadily and deeply not to fall asleep.

“You were with Kyungsoo so just for the heads up, he will pay for all the happiness and peace and all of that he carries around … my poor father.” He lowered himself to Kai’s height “And you can do nothing about it lovers boy …. Maybe I will bring you down too .. who knows” Tony made a weird sign with his hands and Kai fell on the floor … no energy, no strength, no air

… no air.

Kai was trying to breathe but couldn’t. He tried to stand up but something was holding him down … he looked around but there was only Tony who was laughing like crazy. He didn’t hear anything but a weird buzzing in his ears was getting stronger and stronger and stronger until he passed out.

 

“Kai?” He opened his eyes immediately looking around him, he felt good. “It is time to fight for what is yours.” His granny told him holding a dove in her hands gently. Kai stood up and took a step towards her. Peace and happiness was the only thing he could feel right now. His granny smiled sweetly looking at the dove. “He is such a baby,” she said when a big spider crawled on the dove making it cry and twitch weirdly. “No!” Kai yelled trying to get the spider off the bird. “It is time to fight for what is yours,” She said again and disappeared.

He opened his eyes carefully finding himself on the floor where Tony had left him. He touched himself making sure he was alive and okay.

“What is going on?” He said getting up finding Luhan in front of him.

“I said be careful!” He yelled at him tears flowing from his eyes.

“Why didn’t you help me?”

“I can’t, he is weird, he knows everything about everyone,” Luhan said softly. 

“Yeah, I got that”

 

 

“You need to be careful, really!” Kai was walking out of the school with Baekhyun.

“If you feel like you have no energy or something then run, or call Luhan or I am not sure” Kai was rambling trying to protect Baekhyun.

“It is Tony, right?” Baekhyun asked him. “Kyungsoo is going out with him today”

“WHAT?” Kai yelled at him.

“Dude?” Baekhyun covered his eyes.

“Sorry, but what??”

“He doesn’t know he is dead, he is getting into his brain slowly.” Baekhyun pouted.

“How do you know that?” Kai raised one eyebrow.

“I have learned something too being with Kyungsoo plus I am smart,” Baekhyun said hands on his hips.

“This is bad!” Kai was pulling his hair softly.

 “Hey, there he is!” Bakehyun pointed to Kyungsoo who was talking to himself. He ran towards him as fast as possible jumping exactly there where Tony was supposed to be making Kyungsoo eyes almost pop out of his head.

“What are you doing here all alone? I was looking for you” Baekhyun smiled and pulled Kyungsoo towards Kai.

“Hey, we should go out today!” Baekhyun smiled.

“But Tony ..” Kyungsoo was looking behind him trying to look for Tony but he was gone.

“Huh?”

“I have plans with Tony,” Kyungsoo said looking at Kai.

“Oh, but I can come with you” Baek tried again but Kyungsoo just walked away not saying a word.

“I am a little bit scared” Baekhyun admitted now glancing at Kai.

“Me too.”