여덟. ☾

Life on the line

 

 


 

He was the first one in the class, he was looking around out of boredom when a guy walked in and sat exactly beside him.

“Hello” Kyunsgoo greeted him.

“Morning”

‘That is it?’ Kyungsoo thought and looked at the boy, he was getting some weird vibes from him but he didn’t understand it.

It was ten minutes before the class but they were still alone. He was getting a little bit anxious already when suddenly everybody walked in together … ‘weird’

“I am Tony,” the guy said suddenly.

“Kyungsoo,” he said being slightly irritated.

“How is it going?”

“Emmmn.” Kyunsgoo looked at him twirling a pen in his hands. “Can we talk after the class?” He said him getting some weird glances from others.

“Sure thing,” Tony said and looked at his table that was still empty and the teacher had not said a word to him.

When the class end Tony disappeared suddenly not talking a word to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

“How was school?” Kai asked happily opening the door to Kyungsoo. “What happened?” he asked suddenly looking at him.

“Nothing much”

“I get a weird vibe from you tho …” Kai scanned him but nothing seemed wrong.

“Same” Kyunsgoo answered and sat down on a sofa. “Something is going to happen and I am not sure what,” he said looking at the sealing luckily not seeing Kai’s eyes which were getting darker by the second. He walked closer to Kyunsgoo grabbing his shoulders and looking deeply into his eyes making Kyungsoo scared of the boy.

“Shhh” Kai said suddenly and tilted his head from one side to another still staring at him.  “again …”

“S..spi..ders?” Kyunsgoo was shaking and feeling the hotness of Kai's hands wouldn't let him concentrate. 

“In my dream too, you have a guest who will hurt you … badly”

“Kyunsgoo” Luhan suddenly popped next to them. “Do not trust anybody, it is more serious than I thought”

“What are you guys talking about?” Kyunsgoo faked a laugh standing up. Suddenly the door opened making Kyunsgoo scream out of fear and cling onto Kai.

“What a nice welcome” Baekhyun laughed and entered.

“I was not scared” Kyunsgoo straightened himself and walked out of the room.

“What’s with him?” Baekhyun looked around with confused eyes.

 “Something happened?” Baek asked again only getting a head shake from Kai. “IS going to happen,” he said with a pointed finger.

“Ooooh” Baekhyun smiled. “I don’t get it”

“They think I am going to die soon or something” Kyungsoo came out of his room with shorts and a loose t-shirt.

“Not die … I hope so, not yet.” Kai said checking him out making Luhan roll his eyes.

“Oh” Baek still didn’t get anything.

 

 

It was another glorious Monday when Kai was walking to his next class hearing others talk about Kyungsoo.

“Did you hear? He is talking to a chair"

"Yeah, Tony, who is that? He is crazy”

 

Kai walked on and decided to go past Kyungsoo’s class to see if there was somebody on the chair but he was not in the class and it was getting late. His books were there, the bag too but Kyungsoo was missing so he just sat down on the hallway and decided to wait.

Suddenly Kyungsoo came with a boy but as soon as the boy saw Kai, he ran away.

“Who was that?” Kai asked.

“Tony” Kyungsoo smiled, “He is pretty cool actually.”

“Tony?” Kai repeated again remembering the girls from the other hallway.

“Is he … you know?” Kai tried to ask.

“Yes, he is alive, although he is kind of weird.” Kyunsgoo scratched his chin looking at the black rose in his hands. “He gave me this today”

“Oh, a flower” Kai didn’t know what to say when suddenly it hit him. A flower in Kyungsoo hands …

“He, gave you this?” Kai said with huge eyes.

“Yeah, do you think he is into me or something?” Kyungsoo pretended to be surprised.

“What?” Kai just shook his head and took the flower from his hands looking at it when it suddenly withered away in front of their both eyes.

“What did you do??” Kyungsoo was in shock.

“ I .. I don’t know” Kai looked at the flower suddenly feeling heavy and depressed. He threw the flower on the floor immediately where it just turned into dust.

“Okay,” Kyungsoo said quietly not knowing what to think of it. 

"Just stay safe," Kai said worryingly. "I have to go to class."