셋.☾

Life on the line

 

How are You doing all? 

 

 


 

 

He closed his eyes but he couldn’t sleep, it was still five in the morning.  

“Aaaagh!” he half screamed/whispered not to wake his friend up.

He threw the blanket off, pulled a sweater over his head and stepped to the kitchen to make some early morning coffee. He pushed the button and in a few seconds, fresh smell of coffee floated around the kitchen, a perfect start for a perfect day.

It was pretty outside, the street lamps looked rather mystical in the morning air and it was so quiet, except the breathing of Baekhyun in the living room of course.

“Wanna go for a walk?” Kyungsoo almost choked on his drink hearing the boy at this time in the dark kitchen.

“Sorry,” the boy said.

“Jesus Christ” Kyungsoo mumbled but nodded his head. "Wait," he poured the coffee into a travel mug and placed a lid carefully over it. 

 

 

“The dream went on pretty well today, huh?” the boy said stepping outside the house.

“Right?” Kyungsoo frowned, “Next time come save me out of there”

“Can’t!” he shook his head, “ The guy in there is pretty strong, he doesn’t want me there”

“What?” Kyungsoo stopped.

“He is like you” he smiled and looked around before stepping on the road.

“So, he came to my dream on purpose!”

“Maybe?” the boy asked, “To be honest, you were in his room first!”

“It was his room?”

“You really don’t know anything, huh?”

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and took the last sip of his drink. “I need to find out, I don’t know how tho.”

“She’ll help you.”

“She?”

“Why do you think she is always there then?”

“You are talking about ...?”

“The lady in Your classroom.” The boy said smiling softly.

Kyungsoo just nodded. “I am going to find that boy”

 

“My play mate is up!” the boy screamed suddenly after some time of quiet time and disappeared.

“Oh!” Kyungsoo just said and walked back home.

 

 

_at home_

 

“Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun looked around the flat but all he saw was the empty mug on the table.

He stretched and made himself some coffee when the kitchen door opened suddenly.

Baekhyun froze and waited for some time but nobody came in.

“Eeeemn…” he looked around holding his coffee strongly too scared to move or breath actually. “Hey?”

The door closed.

“You are here, huh?” Baekhyun released the breath he was holding and sat down. “Should I give you a paper and pencil or something?”

There was no answer and it made Baekhyun rather spooky the only thing that was missing was the candle on the table and weird voices. 

 “You here?” He asked and opened the kitchen door but nothing moved. “Weird,” he said to himself and made his way to the living room when Kyungsoo walked in.

“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun smiled and ran to him hugging him tightly.

“Was Luhan here?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah, but …” Baekhyun pouted.

Kyungsoo shushed Baek listening tightly and walking toward his bedroom, Baekhyun following him quietly looking like a real ghost hunter.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked Luhan when he opened the door.

Baekhyun jumped to the room looking around with squinted eyes. He was turning himself when suddenly he stopped at the table.

“You are getting good” Kyungsoo smirked.

“What?” Luhan asked surprisingly. “I want to talk to him!” He went back to his pen trying to write with it.

“So cute!” Kyungsoo mumbled and went back to the kitchen leaving Baekhyun behind staring at the paper.

“What should we do for you?” He asked scratching his chin.

“I know!” he jumped happily even scaring Luhan who dropped the pen on the floor.

“Kyungsoo” he yelled as he ran to him almost falling down. “We can get him that machine thing that, that” he looked around taking his breath, “that can form sentences and talk.” He babbled with sparkling eyes.

Kyungsoo hummed looking at Luhan who came out of the room with a pout on his lips. “Can’t do it!”

“We can try” he smiled.

“Yashh!” Baekhyun jumped happily and kissed Kyungsoo on the cheek. “I love you!”

“Why can’t I do that?” Luhan asked jumping on the sofa earning a killing look from Kyungsoo who was slightly blushing.