둘.☾

Life on the line

 

Hello??

 


 

Kyungsoo was doing his homework, it was surprisingly quiet when You leave out a sudden knock on the door.

“I’m hereee!” Baekhyun yelled.

Kyungsoo jumped up and pulled his friend in. “Don’t yell, I have mean neighbours You know.”

“Sorry” Baekhyun laughed and ran to his bedroom, “He here?”

“He is not here, I am studying alone.” He said and sat back down looking into his book that made no sense anymore.

“What a great guy really, he only bothers you at night! Baekhyun pouted and threw a bag of chips to Kyungsoo “Here, eat!!!”

“Who is he?” Kyungsoo heard someone ask.

“Baekhyun,” he said not looking away from his book.

“What?” Baek looked at him with chips in his mouth.

“Nothing.”  He looked up and saw the boy staring at his friend.

“I am cold!” Baekhyun shouted suddenly hugging Kyungsoo.

“Yeah, that what happens” he looked at the boy in front of them.

“Hey! It is not my fault that I am like that” he crossed his arms and pouted sweetly.

“You look like him when you are mad,” Kyungsoo said to the boy getting up.

“You want some tea?” He asked Baekhyun who was looking around the room with squinted eyes.

 “Yesh”

“You know you don’t see him when you do that, but you might get wrinkles indeed.”

“Unfair!” He pouted and crossed his arms.

“Told You” Kyungsoo looked at the boy with a smirk.

“Hey!” Baekhyun said and scanned the room. “I brought some games with me!”

The boy did not believe him until Baekhyun opened his bag and saw a huge Monopol came in there.

“KYUNGSOOOOOO!” he yelled suddenly.

“What?” he came out of the kitchen with two mugs in his hand. ”Do you have to scream?”

“He has a game!” the boy was jumping happily.

Kyungsoo just breathed heavily and sat next to his friends “Fine”

“Play?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah” he nodded.

 

 

They have been playing for over three hours now and the boy was winning.

“Again?” Baekhyun jumped up, “How does he do that?” He threw the money next to Kyungsoo and stared at the empty spot there.

“Next time You are going to jail, not me.” He was muttering under his breath and threw the dices.

“I am tired,” Kyungsoo said and looked around the table. “You guys can play, I am going to bed”

“Nooooo!” They both said at the same time.

“You guys would be so cool together” he smiled sweetly.

“I can’t play with him alone tho” the boy cried.

“Can’t we just continue next time?” Kyugsoo yawned.

“Fine by me,” Baekhyun said getting up like an old man groaning when he had to stand up after such a long time.

“I loved it!” the boy said happily, eyes full with excitement like last night. “Good night!” he said and disappeared.

“He is gone?” Kyungsoo looked around with huge eyes

“it worked?” Baekhyun asked

“Guess so” he nodded softly.

“See?” Baekhyun patted himself. “I am smart!”

Kyungsoo just smiled at his friend and threw him a blanket.

“Clean yourself up and good night”

 

 

* * *

 

 

He felt really heavy.

 After turning and ruffling with the blanket he opened his eyes groaning but he did not see a thing. He was too heavy, it was like someone was pulling him underground when he saw a yellowish light. He frowned and stared at it in front of him ‘am I dead?’ He thought.

‘No, You are not … yet, that is’  someone said making Kyungsoo curse

Watch Your words tho young man’ It was lightly getting brighter when he understood that was not in his own room. This room was messy, small and dark – To his surprise, he was able to stand up and walk around, the room was weird, really weird … the incenses and candles, the pictures on the walls and was that salt on the table?

‘What is that?’ Kyungsoo thought running his fingers on the blue wall looking at the pictures. He heard footsteps behind the door. ‘Wait there is a door in here?’ He smiled lightly and took a big step toward the door when it suddenly burst open.

He almost fell down from the shock stumbling back a few steps. There was a boy in front of him. Kyungsoo trailed his eyes up the boy starting from his shoes. He is tall and rather slim. He looked into the boy’s eyes but they were black, in a matter of fact his whole face was pretty much missing. Kyungsoo was frightened, he breathed in deeply and tried to look a way out. ‘the door’ he thought and tried to reach for it but it disappeared. “Go back, go back, go back” he started mumbling to himself feeling tears on his cheeks.

“Why are You here again?” the boy without a face asked.

 ‘the hell I know’ Kyungsoo thought but was not able to talk, he was too frightened and it didn’t help him when the boy stepped closer to him.

“Huh?”

 Kyungsoo looked around trying to figure out how to get out of there. He looked at the boy in front of him studying his slim features, when he stepped another time Kyungsoo pinched himself “Auchh!” he whined but didn’t stop. Suddenly everything went grey, he started spinning around until he was back in his own bed.

 He opened his eyes breathing heavily looking around and touching his face …

 “Again” he mumbled.

He tried to think of that dream through once again, this time he was able to get inside the room. Yes, he has seen these kinds of dreams before but he didn’t know what he has to do with it or who was the boy.