열둘. ☾

Life on the line

 


 

'Kyungsoo,' he heard Kai in his mind like it was a dream. 'Come away from him, we are waiting for you.' Kyungsoo felt the coldness of the road under his knees 'why', he cried, looking at the tears rolling down his cheeks to the ground. 

'Come, please,' Kai couldn't say anything more because Tony started to pull Kyungsoo with him, the coldness, the hate, the power, it was all too much. 

Kyungsoo wasn't able to do anything because all he wanted to do was sleep. 

 

Behind the trees, there was Luhan with Kai trying to help but nothing was working. "I am going!" Luhan said and jumped out calling for Tony. "No, Luhan, come back!" but it was too late, he was gone. "No, no you idiot," he cursed and ran after him.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" Tony slowly made his way to Luhan and panting Kai. He looked behind him with a smirk, "your friends are here, awww are you sleepy? Then ..." Tony locked eyes with Kai, "Let's have a nice nap, shall we?" He clicked his fingers and Kai fell on the ground groaning in pain. 

"Leave them alone," Kyungsoo said behind his teeth, anger boiling inside him. "It is me you want not them!" Tony stretched and moaned in pleasure, the anger inside you, little one, the power. Tony looked back at Kai, "No use now, he is too sleepy and ... in too much pain, to do anything." He was right, Kai was hugging his legs trying to breathe it out, he was too tired, so close to giving up. 

"Are you alright?" Luhan asked him but he was grabbed away.

"Darlings, this is all too easy," Tony laughed and held Luhan upside down, "why are you here, aren't you supposed to be in hell?"

 

Kyungsoo was looking at his friends not being able to do anything, he was spaced out. All he saw was their faces, their fragile bodies, their life, their pain and thought when suddenly he stood up despite it all. His life after meeting Luhan and Kai was everything he ever needed and he is ready to fight for that. He saw Kai staring at him with a face full of pain, hand around his strong body mumbling something. Did he not see his granny kneeling next to him? 

 

Suddenly there came a breeze of cold wind that Kyungsoo knew too well. He slid his hand into his coat and pulled out a beautiful red daisy, it was soft and gorgeous. He looked back at Kai, who was still crying trying desperately to get up. 

A soft hand on his shoulder brought him back to reality, his energy levels were back up and he knew exactly what to do. Taking few steps forwards, slowly he made his way behind Tony who talked about Luhan having to be in hell. 

"Tony?" Kyungsoo asked with a soft voice, straight from a fairytale "it is time."

Tony's eyes doubled in size when he saw the flower Kyungsoo was holding, he flew up and tried to take energy once again but failed. Kyungsoo could feel the strength of Tony but nothing was able to stop him now. 

"What are you doing?" Tony asked him coming back down, seeing as Kyungsoos eyes turned into deep forest green filled with energy and purpose. 

"It is time," he repeated and tilted his head looking at Tony in front of him. 

"No!" he screamed and pulled Luhan in front of him, who was still upside down, like a dead puppet.

 “I’ll deal with him later but now it is your time,” Kyungsoo said looking at his friend’s tired eyes missing the excitement and playfulness in them.

“We are tied now!” Tony smirked pulling Luhan next to him. “If you throw that flower to me now he will come with me.”

“No,” Kai yelled suddenly running towards Luhan but was immediately pushed down by Kyungsoo as their eyes met. Kai felt a sharp pain in his hand as it touched the ground but he couldn’t stop looking at Kyungsoo with a scary heart. 

 

“You see?” Kyungsoo took a step forwards, eyes soft and full of knowledge. “This is the thing about symbols, we all have one that can take us away and make us stay but this here?" he looked at the flower, "is not his, it is yours." As the flower was getting heavier by the minute he locked his eyes with Tony and threw the flower at Tony who immediately caught it, "off you go." Kyungsoo said softly seeing how Tony started to fade away with a few curse words, “he has been waiting for you.” Kyungsoo whispered and watched him fade away leaving Luhan float in the air.

“You can come down!” He said to Luhan as his eyes turned back to dark brown.

“I am sorry,” Luhan said kneeling down on the ground. “Don’t be”

“Kai?” Kyungsoo suddenly called him with a worried tone.

“I am sorry I pulled you down are you okay?” He ran towards him trying to see if he is okay, touching his hands, legs, back …. “Are you alright?” He asked again looking into his eyes.

“Yeah” he just whispered and looked at his dark eyes seeing the cuts on his cheeks. “You have ..” he trailed his fingers over the minor cuts pulling Kyungsoo into a sudden kiss.

“I thought I was going to lose you,” he said pulling away placing his head on blushing Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Same.” He whispered tears rolling down his red cheeks.

 

“Let’s get going, I have something to tell you” Luhan floated around in circles talking to Kai and Kyungsoo.

“Sure” Kyungsoo smiled and got up supporting Kai.