열. ☾

Life on the line

 

 


 

_Kyungsoo_

“So, what do you think?” Tony asked.

“I am not so sure, can’t I take my friends with me?” Kyungsoo asked feeling tired as hell, maybe he is getting sick? 

“Nah, it is just two of us, it’ll be fun!”

“We’ll see” Kyungsoo laughed when suddenly Baekhyun jumped next to him through Tony making him disappear immediately.

“What you doing here all alone? I was looking for you” Baekhyun said but Kyungsoo didn’t believe what just happened. He looked around trying to progress it all but it was too much for him. Suddenly he felt energetic again looking at Kai and Baekhyun but something wasn’t right. He looked at happy Baekhyun as he turned his back to him and just walked away. 

 

 

‘Somebody is calling me’ Kyungsoo thought walking down the street into a small alley.

“You made it,” Kai’s granny said with a smile.

“Hey!” Kyungsoo smiled softly.

“He really takes your power away, I couldn’t even call you back them, thank god for Baekhyun and Kai.” The lady smiled.

“Anyway, do not believe anyone … old relationships are here to stay.”

“What are you talking about?” Kyungsoo was getting furious everybody talking about the same thing. Suddenly he remembered what Tony told him ‘Just believe in you, you don’t have to listen to everybody’s bull.’

“Be careful sweetly, spiders are dangerous.” The lady said softly and kissed him goodbye before fading away.

Kyungsoo was more freaked out than before … “Spiders …?”

He opened the phone having a text from Tony where to meet. He breathed in deeply before turning around and walking towards the park.

 

It was getting dark already but Kyungsoo was still sitting on a swing waiting for Tony empty coffee cup in his hands. 

‘He disappeared, the weird feeling … spiders … Kai, his granny, Baek didn’t see him all, all of those things were running in his mind when suddenly he felt weak again.

“Heeeey Kyungie” Tony waved him.

“Hey!” Kyungsoo smiled back trying to feel anything really but he was too tired.

“How is it going?” Tony asked again.

“Fine, just fine, where are we going?”

“You’ll see,” Tony said and asked Kyungsoo to follow him.

“You know …” Tony started to talk slowly.

“I had a dad, but he died in a car accident a few years ago.” Tony was looking at the stars making sure Kyungsoo was following him. “We were not a good family, I mean heaven is not the place for us but after my dad died I started seeing those dreams where he is in peace, happy … but he was not, I am sure of that.”

Kyungsoo didn’t know what he was talking about or where he was taking him, all he wanted to do was sleep. ‘wait .. I am not listening to him’ He thought after zooming out.

“Where are we?” Kyungsoo asked once Tony stopped walking.

 

 

“Don’t You remember?” Tony smirked looking at the dark road in front of him.