하나.☾

Life on the line

 

 

 

He was sitting alone in the backseat of his class teachers voice echoing on the walls.

He was not there.

 Well he was there but his mind was thinking about something else. 

 “Last night” he mumbled to himself and looked at the empty screen of his laptop in front of him.

 

_Last night_

“You can see me, I know You can!”

“Yah!”

Kyungsoo groaned and opened his eyes staring at the ceiling …. “What?” He half whispered/yelled.

“I knew it!”

Kyungsoo seated himself on his bed, blanket wrapped around his shoulders, eyes still closed. “What?” He asked and looked at the boy in front of him. His skin was white like snow, so thin and weak but his eyes were full of life and playfulness in the middle of the night.

“I am bored”

“No!” Kyungsoo hissed and flopped himself back down. “I really need to sleep, I have school tomorrow morning and of course I can see You, You’ve been here for two years already.”

“Fine” the boy pouted and vanished.

 …

 

“Pssst, Kyungsoo” the boy was trying to shake his legs carefully “Kyungsooooo, it is pretty late and You needed to go to school?”

“What?” Kyungsoo got up and looked at the clock on his wall “” he cursed. It was almost eight and his class started … yeah You guessed it, at eight. He then put on some clothes and ran out of the door throwing a quick thank You to the boy.

 

_Present_

Instead of listening to the teacher he was looking around the room, trying to find something or someone interesting. “There You are” he said to himself and smiled a bit.

He was looking at the woman floating around the room waiting her to see him staring.

“You look rather awful today” she said suddenly standing behind her making Kyungsoo jump on his seat a bit.

“Thank You, for that compliment.” Kyungsoo whispered.

“Oh no my dear, it wasn’t a compliment, You need to take better care of Yourself.”

“Jeez thanks” Kyungsoo mumbled and placed his hands on his jaw looking at the teacher.

“You are welcome” the lady smiled and went next to the teacher. “You have a handsome teacher, know that? Your type” She smirked

“What?” Kyungsoo blushed suddenly.

“Too old tho” She laughed sweetly and exited the room.

“What?” Kyungsoo repeated himself trying to look where she went but she was not there anymore.

‘Alright folks that is that for today and tomorrow we have a little quiz too, don’t forget’ the teacher told suddenly making Kyungsoo sigh. “Great”

 

“Kyung!” Baekhyun jelled with a bright smile on his face. “Ooooh, what happened?” He looked at his friend from head to toes.

“He happened” he rolled his eyes and took his bag.

“Again?” Baekhyun shook his head, “I’ll come to You today and show that dude who is the boss” He was making punching moves with his hands almost slapping few people.

“He just wants to play tho” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh” Baekhyun straightened himself, “Then I shall play with him” He smiled and nodded happily.

“Sure” Kyungsoo smiled.

“Yessss, I’ll bring snacks!” He was jumping happily. “I’ll see You tonight then”

 

 


 

First chapter is up. Hope You'll love it and comments are very welcome lol 

Don't mind the mistakes either :D :D