Morning Wake Up

Mini Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the early sun peeks in through the curtains in her bedroom, Army groans out loud at the jarring light that hits her face. The alarm clock rings to life for a fraction of a second before it's slammed quiet again. By tiny hands that belong to an even tiny angel. A smile fritters on her lips in a silent ‘Thankyou.’

Opening her eyes, she turns her head to the right to check the time. The alarm clock showing the time to be eight in the morning. And next to the device, Jimin sits cross-legged. 

Dressed in a white hoodie, dark brown hair haywire. Eyes puffy from sleep. Jimin has his arms folded on his knees, balancing his face haphazardly in his cupped hands. He blinks when he sees her smiling at him. Yawning as he gets to his feet.

“Morning.” He chirps, despite slumber still sticking into the corners of his eyes.

Sitting up, Army makes sure to not smash the equally tiny body of a sleeping Taehyung curled up on her pillow. Her index finger moving over his hair in a failed attempt to fix the messy locks of light brown. Chuckling to herself, she fixes her handkerchief carefully back over the boy's body. Tucking him in by her nails.

Army then gets out of her bed, stretching before she turns to her bedside table again. She bends down in front of the little prince sitting on the furniture, and pops her hand out open in front of him. Jimin jumps into the soft palm and Army walks out of the room. Making sure to not make too much noise.

They make their way to the bathroom and Army places Jimin on the sink, letting him get to his morning routine as she walks back out. Making her way into the room next to her own.

She opens the door, and sure enough the blinds are pulled down. She chuckles to herself as she walks around the two dollhouses sitting in the middle of the bedroom. Opening the window blinds, the curse words that ring through the room, only serve to make her giddier. 

An angry Namjoon storming out his dark blue house. Frowning up at the girl snickering. Only when Army points at the house next to his own with a sly expression does he somewhat arrange his feature into an irritated pout.

“Wake Jungkook up for me?”

She decides to let Namjoon wake Jungkook up. Relishing in sadistic joy as she watches Namjoon grinning as he enters the red and golden walled house.

Army then walks back into the bathroom to freshen up and finds Jimin sitting on the sink, his legs hanging off the edge. She pics him up and quickly places him on the toy bicycle by door, closing it as she watches him ride off downstairs. To the kitchen, no doubt.

Having brushed her teeth and fixed herself, Army makes her way downstairs, trusting Namjoon to get Taehyung and Jungkook down for breakfast by the time she was done. Walking into the kitchen, she switches the lights on and walks into the open plan room.

Sitting right between the kitchen isle, is another mini bedroom set. Mario theme with yellow and pink pillow covers. Seokjin sits curled into a cocoon of green and yellow comforter, rubbing his eyes. She giggles at the sight as she hold out a toy cup of warm coffee to the man.

When Seokjin takes a deep sip of the morning waker, Army walks out of the kitchen and into the living room. Making her way to the laptop sitting in the middle of the living room. Lying down on the keyboard, folded into a half burrito, his body curled into one of the headphone piece, is a black adorned Yoongi. Wearing her Kumamon doll’s clothes.

She switches off the device, after saving the song he had been working on, and scoops him into her hands. Carrying him precariously up and into the third bedroom. Placing him carefully into the beanbag he preferred to call a bed.

Army then turns to the other resident of the room, smiling to herself when she finds Hoseok sleeping in his regular position. Inside an army bomb that Army had lined with a cotton blanket. She wiggles the light stick model to rouse the man, and Hoseok blinks awake. His sunshine smile, lighting up the room. She pulls him up into the scoop of her hands and walks out as she closed the doors behind her. Switching off the lights to let Yoongi sleep a while. 

Smiling when she sees Jimin scooter into the room. A huge packet of honey crisps, trailing his bike. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter