十四

fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

only fools fall

“Do you think Yoongi and Jimin are gonna be okay?” Namjoon asked, looking up at Hoseok who was sitting on the bed, caressing Namjoon’s hair. Namjoon had his head on Hoseok’s lap, his eyes sometimes falling closed as he enjoyed the company of the older so much he was about to fall asleep, feeling save and protected. Hoseok didn’t stop caressing the younger’s for a second, not even when he started thinking back to all that had happened not only between them but also between the other couple in their group of friends which was facing their very own problems. About a week ago Hoseok had visited Jimin and the younger finally confessed the reason why he had left his fiancée, Yoongi. Hoseok had been shocked at the information he received, though he knew if the younger only decided to talk to Yoongi they would find a way, but until then Hoseok promised to be there for Jimin through all of his troubles.

Hoseok smiled a little as he looked down at Namjoon whose eyes fell shut once again.
“They will be okay, just give them some time.” He finally answered. Namjoon nodded slightly and then just proceeded to wrap his arms around Hoseok’s legs and cuddle against them. Hoseok laughed as Namjoon smiled in content and leaned down to peck the younger’s cheek. He sat back up and kept on caressing the younger’s hair, watching as he slowly fell asleep.

When Namjoon was finally fast asleep Hoseok leaned a little to the left, getting a hold of the blanket and pulled it over Namjoon. He smiled when Namjoon cuddled into the blanket and against his lap. He was truly happy about the younger’s peaceful expression and the way he displayed his love for Hoseok so openly all the time. Ever since Namjoon showed up that evening they have barely been separated. Namjoon had stayed over at Hoseok’s place most of the time and also called in sick simply to spend more time with him. Hoseok did feel a little bad about Namjoon staying away from his work, the work he loved so much and basically breathed for. However, he couldn’t stop himself from feeling simply happy. Spending so much time with Namjoon truly brightened up his day, and his mind as well.

Ever since the evening Namjoon decided it was time for them to finally get back together, and forgive each other eternally, the dark thoughts didn’t return as harshly as before. They were still there, of course, how could they be gone after such a short period of time? However the impact and the effect of the thoughts weren’t as bad and painful. And whenever they dared to hit him straight in the face Namjoon was there to catch him before he could fall to the floor and shatter. Namjoon kept him save and protected him from those harmful thoughts. Namjoon also took great care of telling Hoseok all the time how much he loved him and how much he needed him. Hoseok felt loved and he loved Namjoon in return from the very bottom of his heart. Though, this time he wanted to make it all right, and he wanted much more than they had had before.

When Namjoon opened his eyes again he was alone in bed. He looked around in the room, checking if Hoseok was anywhere near but he couldn’t find the older. He sighed shortly before he sat up, rubbing his eyes as his vison wasn’t clear yet. It took him some time to wake up completely, and he indeed felt a little worried about Hoseok not being beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter