Lovesick puppy.

I Think I Saw Love

 

C H A P T E R 3 4: Lovesick puppy.

 

“Oh my—Kibum oppa, you finally made it!”

The only question now, was why in the world a stranger was standing and hugging him in the middle of the entrance to a bar, and how she knew his name, and what she meant with finally made it – okay, so there were three questions, but who is even counting in the first place?

Kibum then felt a hand tighten around his own and before he knew what happened, his boyfriend had already pulled him out of the hug and into his personal embrace. “Stop freaking him out just like that Jihyun,” Jonghyun said and paused before adding; “he probably has no idea about who you are. You know right?”

“What is going on, Jonghyun?” Kibum asked baffled, before habitually dragging the older closer to him, loving the warm between their bodies, and looking at the blond girl standing in front of them, with a shocked expression printed onto her face.

“I am so sorry!” The girl stated and bowed, before Jonghyun got to explain anything. “You probably don’t remember me, just because you have heard my voice once. We have met each other before though. It was at the riverside and Jonghyun has been talking about you none stop ever since. I just got excited when he told me that you would be coming here tonight!”

Kibum felt himself relax a bit in the arms of Jonghyun and a smile grew onto his lips. “Jonghyun has been talking about me none stop?”

“Oh yes, you should just know how lucky a guy you are honestly. When he is here he acts like a lovesick puppy that needs to get home to his lover—” Jonghyun suddenly cleared his throat before breaking the girl off; “Yes okay – I think we already know about my feelings for Kibum, okay? There is no need to get into details about my lovely-dovey behavior right in front of him.”

The smile that currently was on Kibum’s face had only gotten bigger by the two words. He knew that Jonghyun liked him and such – but to actually hear it like this was so much more satisfying than anything else.

Well, besides when Jonghyun would tell him that he loved him face to face.

“Actually, I would like to hear more about that,” Kibum joked, but he was soon being dragged away from the entrance by Jonghyun, who mumbled something about, how it had to be another day and how they were running late for their schedule.

What did Jonghyun even mean with them running late for their schedule? Kibum was not running late for any schedule. In fact Kibum was not having any schedule to run late for in the first place – he had no need to hurry! His boyfriend on the other hand, had seemed more eager about getting away from the girl, than actually reaching his schedule on time!

“Hey, that was not very nice!” Kibum commented, as they stepped inside the small but cozy bar, where Jonghyun was going to perform anytime soon. Kibum knew that his boyfriend was just embarrassed of course – and Kibum himself would probably have been as well, if it had been him standing in Jonghyun’s place – but he just found it fun to tease the older a bit, now that he had an actual chance to do so.

“Shut up, Kibum, it is not funny, you know that?” Jonghyun stated with a miserable expression, which most of all reminded the younger boy about a kicked puppy that had been thrown out from home.

Kibum pouted and embraced Jonghyun in his arms, while resting his head on his shoulder, mumbling: “I am sorry Jonghyun – but you are really cute, when you are acting like this because of me.”

Jonghyun smirked at him then and wrapped his arms around his waist, while pushing him up against the nearest wall. “Are we thinking highly about ourselves, Bummie?” The question was spoken in a low whisper, as Jonghyun pressed himself closer to Kibum, ruining whatever kind of privacy that had been left between the two of them until now.

A gasp escaped Kibum’s lips by the sudden closeness, and he immediately cursed himself mentally for seeming so unprepared about the older boy’s skinship actions – though this was a whole different level than what they were used to. The atmosphere was indeed different, and a lot of people were gathered around them in the little dim bar – not like usually, where they would be alone in a room and with no people around to watch them.

“J—Jonghyun,” Kibum breathed out while he let his eyes skim the room, to see if anyone had their eyes on them.

“What Kibum?” Jonghyun asked absentminded as he leaned in to plant a feather light kiss on his heating cheek. Jonghyun then moved his head so it was right in front of him, before asking; “do you mind this?”

“No,” was the only answer that Kibum could come up with, as he found himself getting caught up in the perfect brown eyes belonging to Jonghyun, who was smiling sincerely at his answer.  

“Are you sure about that, nevertheless?” Jonghyun asked – wanting to make sure that it was okay with Kibum, before he leaned in to kiss him again, (but on the lips this time), and as Kibum just nodded that was exactly what Jonghyun did.

A stressed manager showed up however and the kiss was cut short, as Jonghyun declared that he had to leave backstage, to get ready for the gig.  

The last thing he told Kibum before leaving was that he should watch out for him on the stage, and that they would continue their unfinished business afterwards – whatever that was supposed to mean.

 


 

A/N: I clearly remember that time, when I asked you guys if you wanted slow updates/long chapters, or if you wanted fast updates/short chapters, and now look at this – I freaking give you slow updates/short chapters. For that reason, I want to apologize to all of you. Personally am I not satisfied with it, since I really enjoy updating this story for you guys and I swear I have tons of ideas – not only for this fanfic – but also for other Jongkey fanfics, which I am planning to write in the future. I just really can’t seem to be able to pull myself together and the time is flying to fast lately, I totally got a chock when I figured that I almost haven’t been updating this for two months.

So, I am sorry. I really am. I would wish I would be able to upload faster and with longer chapters than this. I am just glad that all of you are giving this story so much support and that you still are hanging in, though I am so freaking slow (and though my grammar honestly is some , if I have to admit it myself – my commas are really randomly placed in this story, because I at grammar).

Anyway, this is getting a long note, what is up with that? 

 

Thank you for the support, I appreciate it a lot -cries-

 

~ Legende ^_^y

(and for people who should be interested, then am I going to Seoul in three weeks, and I am freaking going to a concert with SHINee, B1A4, ZE:A and EXO-K - what is life, huh?

And it will all be together with my very, very great friend, who I love so freaking much <3 I can't wait!).