Cheesy.

I Think I Saw Love

 

C H A P T E R 3 3: Cheesy.

 

Jong—”

Kibum was an enthusiastic person with a big passion for fashion and shopping – that was a fact Jonghyun soon had figured out about his boyfriend, when they had entered the fashion store to meet up with his sister.

—hyun.

As soon as they had entered, Songdam had come rushing from some far corner of the store to greet them – or at least to greet Kibum. Jonghyun was in any case pretty sure that her only reason for hastening was to greet his boyfriend properly – and indeed; Kibum was the only one to receive a big hug from her. Almost as if they had been close friends for years.

Then after ‘a little chitchat between friends’ Songdam and Kibum pretty much left Jonghyun by his own, as his sister had insisted that Kibum should get a new wardrobe – a new wardrobe which did not consist of old outworn clothes, which either was way too big or way too short.

(It was not like it actually was Jonghyun’s fault that he was born with short legs).

Jonghyun,” he suddenly felt a breath hit his lips and then – at the very exact instant – a pair of cold hands found its way under his loose fitting shirt. Hastily fluttering his eyes open, Jonghyun was met with a pair of dazzling brown orbs and damped black hair, which still was moist from the shower that Kibum had declared he would be taking a little while ago.

“K—Kibum what are you doing?” Jonghyun asked and swallowed the lump in his throat. The last thing Jonghyun had expected to wake up to was his boyfriend literally sitting on him – and then even be looking at him with these irresistible eyes.

“You had fallen asleep,” Kibum stated with a mumble and leaned back a bit – creating some space between them, Jonghyun caught his breath then, first realizing now that he had been holding it in the first place. “I tried to wake you up but nothing seemed to be working – at least not until now.”

“Actually Bummie, I think I might still be dreaming right now,” Jonghyun groaned and pulled Kibum down again, causing the younger boy to rest his head on top of his chest.

There was some seconds of silence, before Kibum spoke again: “Taking your quick heartbeat into account, I doubt that you actually are sleeping.”

“It is because of you that it is beating this quick in the first place,” Jonghyun then replied and closed his eyes shut – enjoying being this close. He then lifted a hand to through the silky soft black hair, which granted him an approving hum from his boyfriend.

“You are so cheesy, it almost hurt,” the younger boy commented and forced himself to get up once again, hitting the older on the chest in the process. Jonghyun was sure that he saw Kibum blushing as he got off of him however.

“I thought you liked it when I was being cheesy,” Jonghyun stated and looked at Kibum with a pouting expression – not making any motion to move, even though it probably was what Kibum wanted him to do; to get up and get dressed so they could leave for his show (and their date – all in one).

Kibum bite down in his lower lip and Jonghyun took the occasion to take in the sight in front of him. The boy was clad in some colored tight pants and a white, loose sitting graphic shirt. Dear God. The older had to admit it – the new wardrobe that Songdam and Kibum had purchased was so much better than the old one (which had been consisting of his own old clothes, so it was so surprise actually).

Jonghyun?

“Huh? Yes?” Jonghyun hurried to look up at Kibum again, wondering if the younger boy had said something, without him noticing it.

Kibum just shook his head at him. “Just hurry up and get dressed, it is getting late already and we have to leave soon.”

Jonghyun really wanted to open his mouth and ask if they could stay home instead – he knew he had a gig to attend, but all he wanted right now, was to have Kibum for himself. The younger boy seemed to look forward to the night however and Jonghyun had no attention to ruin that.

He just felt a bit unsure with everything, now that Kibum had gotten his sight back. It was really something to get used to; the big brown orbs that was observing all his movements.

Not that he was complaining.

“Just give me some minutes and I will be ready to leave,” Jonghyun said and started to get up from his location in the bed. “Okay?”

Kibum smiled – a big smile that reached his eyes and told Jonghyun just how much he looked forward to tonight – and then he nodded keenly.

“Okay.”

 



 

A/N: This is the second time I upload this chapter, because AFF broke down and deleted it the first time... :c