Kim Songdam.

I Think I Saw Love

 

C H A P T E R 3 0: Kim Songdam.

 

“As soon as that boy drops his bandage, I want him out of my house, do you understand that?”

“Yes – I understand, I will make sure that he disappears out of your house as soon as possible if that is what you want.”

Jonghyun saw no further reason to argue with his father about such matters – it was something he had learned a long time ago: show no weaknesses. Then it was better just to tell him something he knew his father wanted to hear. As soon as that was said, Jonghyun turned around and left the kitchen, just in the time to spot a shadow slipping up the staircase.

Kim Kibum –Jonghyun sighed and waited for at bit, before following the younger boy up the stairs and into their room.

“When all this is over, then let us find an apartment and move out together.”

“Wh—What?” Kibum choked on the otherwise simple word, as he twisted his head around to face Jonghyun with a surprised expression. Apparently, he had attained to throw himself onto the bed and turn his back towards the door before Jonghyun got to enter the room.

The suggestion had been unexpected, and had obvious startled the younger.

“Kibum, I know that you heard my dad and me talking just now,” Jonghyun stated silently, as if he was afraid that raising his voice just a pitch, would scare his boyfriend away. He joined him on their huge bed and took a hold onto his hands – gently them. “But you should know that, if you will have to leave this house, then it is not going to be without me leaving together with you.”

Kibum slightly pulled his hands away from his grip and turned his head down to avoid the gaze that he most likely knew was directed towards him. “No one is forcing you to move out with me,” he whispered timidly.

Jonghyun frowned by the words spoken by his boyfriend – not really understanding where they was coming from. “Kibum.”

“I am sorry for eavesdropping on you and your dad,” he continued – totally ignoring Jonghyun. “You should just know how much it hurt right here—” the boy moved both of his hands to touch his chest as an indication, while he continued to speak. “—when I heard these words leave your mouth.”

“Kibum,” Jonghyun tried once again, this time chopping his cheeks. “I love you and I would love to live with you.”

The younger boy changed expression again – and Jonghyun just loved how easy he was to read. “Are—are you for real Jonghyun?”

“Yes I am,” Jonghyun confirmed seriously. “I have never been more serious in my whole life.”

Jonghyun watched as the younger boy opened and closed his mouth. “But—but what about your parents – what would they think?” He started asking, actually almost beginning to panic.

“My parents have never really minded whatever I am doing,” Jonghyun explained and his cheeks lightly.

“Then what about your school?” Kibum hurried to question, starting to seem just a little bit too eager, about coming up with questions for Jonghyun. What had school and living together, even to do with each other in the first place?

Jonghyun was frowning by now, starting to get a little bit confused about the whole situation. He tried not to sound way too offended, as he started to speak: “You know what – no one is forcing you to move out with me.”

Kibum gasped. “Is that what you think?” He asked, certainly almost about to panic once more. “Jonghyun, I—I would love to move out with you.”

“You do?” He asked surprised and quickly received a nod from the younger boy in front of him.

“I do,” Kibum answered – and Jonghyun just loved how there was no hesitating in his voice, as it just got blurted out like that.

Jonghyun smiled gladly and pulled the younger boy in for a short, but sweet kiss. “I am glad – for a moment I really just thought that you were going to tell me no, you knew that right?”

“I just had a hard time believing that you actually asked me to move out with you,” Kibum answered and rested their forehead against each other.

Jonghyun laughed at their stupidness and leaned in for a second kiss.

“So does this mean that you guys need an apartment?” Jonghyun and Kibum jumped away from each other, by the unexpected voice filling the room. The elder turned his head in surprise, but as soon as he saw the person in the doorway, he grew a huge smile.

“Songdam!” He most likely jumped off the bed and over to hug his sister. “What are you doing here?”

“I am home for the fall break this year – I thought mom had told you that?” She answered and then turned to look at Kibum, in the bed. “But I can see that your mind have been occupied with something else,” she then joked and teasingly pushed to him with her elbow.

“Ouch!” Jonghyun winched and started to caress where she just had hit him – hard, just for the matter of sake.

Ignoring the complaining boy beside her, Songdam introduced herself for the other boy, which she figured was more than just a friend for Jonghyun. “Nice to meet you – I am Songdam.”

“My sister,” Jonghyun added and straightened up from his otherwise winching position – joining Kibum on the edge of the bed.

Jonghyun watched as Kibum moved a little bit closer to him, before smiling and answering: “Nice to meet you too – my name is Kim Kibum and I am—” he cut himself off as a touch of pink gathered onto his face by the thoughts.

“My boyfriend,” Jonghyun finished for him, smiling proudly, as the words had left his mouth.

Songdam smiled at the two boys. “I am impressed Jonghyun-ah, I would never had guessed that you would like a boy.”

Both boys just smiled, and Jonghyun took the freedom to peck Kibum, totally careless about his sister in front of them.

 

 


 

A/N: Holy moly... It have been almost four weeks now. I hate myself for this. But finally I got updated, and with only one exams this year, I pretty much have vacation by now! So I hope I will get to update more often again -nodnod- 

Anyways, the clock is 03:43 and I am so tired - I can't think and I really don't know what to write.

Thank you for reading guys! c:

 

Subscribers and comments are loved <3

(and if you get bored by waiting you could check me and my friends Jongkey fanfic out - some of you might know it: Less Than Three)

 

~ Legende ^__^v