Transient

Transient
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at her through his tantalizing eyes eliciting desires and wakening all his senses. She stood still on one corner, arms crossed displaying false superior fascism but is actually a lame attempt to protect herself from potential emotional s. He weakens him to say the least and one wrong move will draw her to throw her entirety to him without compromise and that very thought scares her. Her heart has been too vulnerable eversince the madness of falling in love with him started. She is willing to set aside her pride but him being evasive at times makes her falter.

He attempted to get intimate at one point, he sent mild feelers of longing for her through sweet and funny messages over the phone. She reciprocated on all of that which excited him. He even had the opportunity to lay on her bed with her sitting on the edge and had a fun chat.

She raised the issue of his current relationship which he uncomfortably dodged. It's the least thing he wanted to talk about with her. During the course of the light moment, he pretended to be sleepy, whilst at it, he caressed her right leg through the tip of his right foot. She was not moving and continued fidgeting her mobile phone. He presumed it was a deliberate attempt of apathy to avoid awkwardness. Nevertheless, he continued to her skin that was so soft and fluffy, he likes his skin going against hers. He imagined all potential intimate scenarios with her and peek under the covers just to sneakily look at her milky white legs. It all ended when he had to leave for an appointment.  An hour after he could not help but message her and to his delight, she responded instantly.

Everything has been smooth till she displayed her emotional self and bitter disappointment on something he could not figure out. She started to ignore all his messages and phone call attempts. He reached out to her but she won't budge. He did the same approach the next day but still no response.

It hurt his ego. What has a guy to do? Leave it of course! He can only do so much. He cannot invest his time and emotions on someone who's not guaranteed to be there for him just like his ex-girlfriend. He could not afford to take the risk hence he decided, he needs to make a stand and go back to the start. Eliminate the intimate communication and be as casual as possible. Never look for her unless she shows up. Once in a while ask her to come out from her room is fine but should not be a constant gesture. 

Guarding her heart is indispensably necessary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter