who is that ?

This Love

*Riiiinnnnggg*

.

.

.

"Hmmmmm...what time is it now?" You murmur while finding the clock. " WHAT!!??? 9!!! I'm gonna late for work". You jump off the bed and run into the bathroom.

 

"Hello, Can I help you" you ask the customer." I want Ice lemon tea "  customer reply. " Okay, thank you" you said. " 1 Ice lemon tea, Please!! " you said to Kai. " Got it! " he said. "Hey, Hani! Want to eat together after work today? " he ask you. " Okay, since today I'm free" you said.

~7pm~

" Errrrgg......Finally!! HEY, Hani!! Are you done?" Kai shout from outside the changing room." Okay Okay, I'm Finish. You dont have to shout cuz I'm not old yet so I can hear you, y'know " you reply. You walk out and saw Kai waiting you while checking his phone." Let's go" Kai said when he see you.

While walking on the road, " Hani ! " kai called your name. " Hmmm !? " you look at him but somthing catch your eyes. " I ...emm..I been think that if I want to be your boyfriend " kai said quitely while looking at his own feet feeling shy but you didn't hear him so you ask him again " What did you said? Sorry, I didnt hear it". " You didn't hear it? Errr.. it's okay, it's not important" he said with his force smile face so you decided to not ask him and continous walking.

After eating, Kai want to take you home but you denied so you say goodbye to him and walk back home. You walk alone on the street to the bus stop and sit there alone. It's quiet late now so you understand why there is no one here . While waiting for the bus, there is a man walking across you but you didn't notice at all. They stop in front of you and talk to each other. Then he walk to you. " Hey beautiful !! " he said. You look up and see them looking at you with his smirking face. " You're alone ?? " he ask you and lifting your face up but you get up and leave. However he catch your hand and try to kiss you but you push him away and run. He run and tried to stop you. But you throw your hand bag at him to slow him down and run as fast as you can.

You saw a small light from the cornor so you turn right but......Unfortunely, it's the dead end road, you about to turn back but he is now behide you . "There is no more running, beautiful. You're all mind now" he said with his smirk face. He walking slowly to you because he know that you can't get away anymore. You walk backward as he walk in then you feel the wall behide you, you look back " Oh no !!!! This cant be true" you scream in your mind . "Don't be afraid, baby. I'm sure you will love it too" he said.

You close your eyes but........ "W-What!!?? Who are y...."  he haven't finish his word yet but you heard really strong hit. Suddenly feel one big hand crab your arm and pull you up. You look up and saw someone tall with a beautiful figure taking your hand and pull you out of there. You look around and saw that guy who attack you is lied down there like a dead body, can't even get up. You look at that mysterious guy again because of the dark you can't see his face at all and he walk in front of you, not even care to look back at all. Then he stop and let go of your hand. " Hmm.... thank you so much, Sir. !!! If it's not you, I.." you haven't finish yet but he said " You are still the same after all these years ". You surpried " You know me ???". " You dont need to know now, one day you'll know who I am but just remember one thing..... I never forget you forever no matter what" that is what he said before leaving. 

On the way back, you look outside the window of the bus and think alone. " Who is that mysterious guy? Do I really know him? " you keep asking yourself the same question over and over. Still, there is clue at all. 

So You hope that what happen today is just a dream even, that guy..............

.

.

.