Lucifer's Mate

Lucifer's Mate

Taemin POV

    "Hello?" I called out. 
    My throat hurts so much. 
    "Hello my dear," a voice called out creepily. 
    "W-Who are you?" I coughed. 
    "Stop talking if it hurts," A man appeared. 
    "T-tell me who you are," I coughed up blood. 
    "I'm Lucifer," the voice sneered. 
    "Hello Lucifer I'm Taemin," I smiled and fainted. 

6 years Later...
    When I opened my eyes I was in the school's nurse's office. 
    "Taemin? How do you feel?" The nurse asked me. 
    I just glared at her and she quickly ran out. I got up and grabbed a razor from her cup and walked home. 
    "Stupid boy!" My father punched my throat and I spit out blood. 
    I ran back outside and the police were outside my house. 
    "Lee Taemin stop right there," they ordered. 
    I stopped and they arrested me and knocked me out. When I woke up this time I was in an all white room. 
    "Hi Taemin. My name is Dr. Zhang. I'm going to be taking care of you for your time here," Dr.Zhang smiled and I just laid down. 
    A mental institution. Great. I don't know why. Lucifer hasn't talked to me for 3 years anyway. It's been lonely. 
    I didn't talk to him and just sat there. It's not like I could talk to him anyway. 
    Some nurses came in and gave me a check up and I just let them. I yawned and they awed at me. 
    "Your throat is very swollen. Did you cause this?" Dr.Zhang asked. 
    I shook my head and he nodded. 
    "Did your father?" He asked. 
    I nodded and he checked my throat. 
    "It's going to be swollen for a while, but we have some pills we can give you to help it go down," Dr. Zhang smiled and I started to fall asleep. 
"You don't have to feel scared anymore Taemin. You're safe here," Dr. Zhang smiled and I fell asleep. 

    When I woke up it was morning. I had slept through the rest of yesterday. I got up and a nurse came in. I bowed and she gave me a cup of pills and a water. I quickly took them and sat at a plastic desk in my room. They gave me a pad of paper and a pencil and I began to draw. 
After drawing I taped it up on the wall and moved the desk and chair. I smiled and started to dance. I missed this so much. Master wouldn't let me dance, but now I can without being hurt. 
"Taemin-ssi?" Dr. Zhang came in. 
    I looked at the door and another man was with him. I bowed and they other man smiled. 
    "I'm Key. You look like you shouldn't be in here," Key smiled and I smiled slightly. 
    'I probably should. I don't have the greatest history, but Lucifer hasn't been talking so I don't know what to do anymore. Master isn't here so it's even weirder.' I wrote down and he read it. 
    "Oh. You hear a demon too??" Key looked at me. 
    I nodded and just looked at him. 
    "I hear his brother, but his brother won't tell me his stinkin' name," Key grumbled and I smiled.  
    "C-Chanyeol?" I coughed. 
    "Nope," key popped the p and Dr. Zhang looked at me. 
    "How's your throat?" He asked. 
    "G-good. Words hard," I giggled and Key hugged me. 
    "So cute! Dr. Zhang can I room with him??? Pretty please???" Key begged. 
    "I guess but no bad touching okay?" Dr. Zhang smiled and Key hugged me. 
    "Yay!! Now can we get food??" Key asked and I nodded.  
    "Taemin stay with Key," Dr. Zhang pushed us into the cafeteria. 
    "Take these and then eat," a nurse gave me pills and a water. 
    I took the pills and then went through the line for food. Key lead me to a table with three others. Key sat me down and I just looked at all of them. 
    "Guys. He heard THE Lucifer. Instead of his brothers," Key smiled and they looked at me. 
    "Lucky," one of them grumbled. 
    "Four. Lucifer speak bout," I tried to speak. 
    "What?" They looked at me. 
    "Dammit," I cursed and then laughed. 
    "Got that one right," Key smiled. 
    I grabbed my notebook. 
    'You four are the ones Lucifer talks about. Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Minho!' I smiled and they all read it. 
    "He talks about us?" Jonghyun asked. 
    I nodded. 
    'His brothers really like you all. Lucifer says Chanyeol won't shut up.' I smiled and Minho blushed. 
    "Do you still talk to Lucifer?" Onew looked at me. 
    'He hasn't spoken to me for 3 years now.' I sighed and yawned. 
    "I'm sorry," Minho pat my back. 
    "Taemin you have to go to speaking classes to get your vocabulary to where it's suppose to be," Dr. Zhang tapped my back. 
    I jumped and Dr. Zhang quickly apologized. 
    "Bye bye," I smiled and Key hugged me. 
    "See you later," Key smiled and sat down again. 
    I walked out of the cafeteria and was walked to a classroom. 
    The class was boring, but I could speak a lot clearer. The doctor praised me on my fast learning and I didn't have to take that class anymore. The doctors put me in a room with a bunch of puzzles and video games on one side and then a bunch of math problems and science stuff on the other. I immediately went to the math and science and solved almost half of them before I was interrupted. 
    Key and everyone came in. 
    "Wow. You are the fastest person ever," Key and Jonghyun sat down next to me. 
    I didn't pay attention and continued working. I'm always like this. I can't stop working on something. I just wished I had my music. I finished the science problems and walked over to the whiteboard and solved all 70 math problems in under two minutes. I smiled and turned around. When I turned around I saw a bunch of doctors and all of my new friends. 
    "Well Key he beat you on time definitely," a doctor smiled. 
    "Definitely," Key smiled. 
    "Is there any more?" I asked and tilted my head. 
    "Cute!" Onew and Key hugged me. 
    "Hyungs~," I whined then saw a large math problem on another board. 
    "Oo!" I squeaked and rushed over to the board. 
    "Taemin don't even try. No on-," key started. 
    "Done!" I smiled and they all just looked at me. 
    "Can I dance now? Pretty please??? Master always let me dance after solving problems," I begged and they looked at me. 
    "Master?" Dr. Zhang asked me. 
    "You all refer to him as my Appa but I'm required to call him Master. Brother wasn't though. Master liked Brother. Anywho...Can I dance??? Pretty pleeeeaassssseeee??" I begged and they all just gushed over me. 
    "What song?" One of the doctors asked. 
    "Hmm........I actually have my own song. Can I look for it?" I asked. 
    "I guess. Nothing bad," one of the doctors gave me a iPad. 
    "It's not," I smiled and played the music. 
    (Taemin's Danger) 
    I started to dance and I felt so much better. After the song ended I pouted and they were just looking at me. 
    "You can just do everything can't you?" Key asked. 
    "Nope. Can't keep any friends so can't do everything," I smiled and key frowned. 
Key and everyone hugged me. 
    "Your keeping us no matter what. You are our maknae now and forever," Key hugged me and kissed my head. 
    "Your like my Eomma. Sweet but sassy too," I laughed and so did everyone else. 
    "Then just call me Key Eomma then," Key smiled and we all walked to my room. 
    I yawned and Key put me in bed. Before I fell asleep I heard them talking.
    "How is Kyungsoo doing? Has anyone heard?" Key asked. 
    "No. The kingdom is failing. He needs help. These stupid doctors need to figure out a way for Taemin to recover his memories and powers," Onew said. 
    My head started to hurt and I started to cough. 
    "Minnie? Are you okay?" Key asked. 
    I didn't have the time to respond before I fell unconscious. 

KEY

    "Minnie?" I tried to wake him up. 
    "What's wrong?" Lay came in. 
    "He won't wake up. He started to cough and then he fell unconscious," I looked at him. 
    "He's starting to remember a little," a pale Kyungsoo appeared. 
    "Soo! You shouldn't be here!" I helped him sit down. 
    "Tae was in pain. I thought he was happy with me not talking to him because he was getting beaten for it," Kyungsoo brushed Taemin's hair out of his face. 
    Taemin stirred and I heard him purr. 
    "He is just asleep," Lay sighed in relief. Taemin's ears appeared and Kyungsoo laughed and pet them. Taemin reached out for nothing and pouted. A tear fell out of Taemin's eyes. 
    "Lulu," Taemin whispered and more tears fell. 
    Kyungsoo's eyes widened. 
    "Who's Lulu?" Xiumin appeared. 
    "M-Me. That's what he likes to call me," Kyungsoo blushed and I picked him up and put him in the bed. 
    Taemin immediately stopped crying and snuggled up to him. 
    "Cute," Suho and Kris came in and Kyungsoo yawned and fell asleep too. 
    I went over to my bed and laid down. 
    "Bummie~," Baekhyun appeared behind me. 
    "Baekkie!" I squealed and everyone shushed me. 
    I nuzzled Baekhyun's chest and he kissed my head. Taemin started to cough and Kyungsoo woke up. Kyungsoo kissed Taemin's head and Taemin stopped coughing. 
Kyungsoo got up and I sighed. They had to leave. Kyungsoo pecked Taemin's forehead and flashed away. 
    "I'm sorry," Baekhyun sighed and kissed my cheek. 
    "It's okay," I smiled. 
    "Soon we will be able to wake up together again. I love you," Baekhyun leaned in. 
    "Can't wait. I love you too," I smiled and kissed him. 
    "Key Eomma," Taemin sniffed and opened his eyes. 
    Baekhyun and everyone vanished before Taemin could see them. 
    "What Minnie?" I walked over to him. 
    "I miss Lulu. It's too quiet. I don't like it. I'm scared," Taemin started to cry. 
    "I'm sorry Minnie. I'm sure he'll be back soon. I promise," I comforted him. 
    I laid my head on his head and I felt his ears. My eyes widened and he looked at me. 
    "Key Eomma. My muscles hurt," Taemin looked at me. 
    Taemin's eyes turned gold and he started to shift. Taemin yelped as his bones popped in and out of place. 
    I smiled and shifted with him. I smelled Kyungsoo in the corner and helped Taemin shift the rest of the way. Taemin's coat was beautiful. He was almost exactly like Kyungsoo. A silver fox but instead of silver eyes like Kyungsoo he had gold eyes. 
I his head and he purred. Taemin got up, but fell right down. I pushed him up and helped him walk again. The door opened and Taemin ran under the bed. 
    I shifted back and Lay smiled at me. 
    "Hello Dr. Ko," I smiled and Taemin peeked out from under the bed. 
    "Come on Taemin," I pulled him out from under the bed. 
    "I see you finally shifted," Lay smiled and pet Taemin's ears. 
    Taemin scrambled to Lay and Lay picked him up. 
    "Your smaller than what you should be but that's nothing we can't fix," Lay smiled and Taemin tried to get on his neck. 
    Lay laughed and let him. 
    "Do you want to come with me on my rounds? There are some people here who think like kids and I bet you would make them happy," Lay smiled and Taemin nuzzled his neck. 
I could hear Kyungsoo growling and I just laughed. Lay, Taemin, and I all went to another room. 
    "Good afternoon byung. How are you today?" Lay smiled and Byung looked at Taemin and pouted. 
    Taemin got down and let Byung pet him. Byung smiled and answered all of Lay's questions and we left. Taemin yipped and we walked back to the room. 
    Kyungsoo was sitting on Taemin's bed and Taemin ran over to him. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. 
    "Lulu," Taemin purred and shifted back. 
    "Hey Tae," Kyungsoo smiled and hugged Taemin. 
    "Why didn't you talk to me the last three years?" Taemin asked. 
    "I thought you wanted me to leave because I was the cause of you getting hurt," Kyungsoo and Taemin laid down and snuggled. 
    "You weren't the cause. I was. I'm not as good as my brother and Master didn't like that," Taemin yawned laid his head on Kyungsoo's chest. 
    "You're perfect the way you are. I love you Tae," Kyungsoo smiled and kissed his cheek. 
    "I love you too Lulu," Taemin smiled. 
    "Love you more Taem,"  Kyungsoo smiled and hugged Taemin closer. 
    Kyungsoo started to look a lot healthier. Taemin closed his eyes in pain. 
    "What's wrong?" I asked going closer. 
    Taemin squeezed Kyungsoo's sides and started to cry. 
    "Taemin use your words," Lay said carefully. 
    "M-My head," Taemin could barely get that out before he yelped in pain. 
    "He's remembering almost everything at once and it's overloading his brain," Lay walked over and started to help. 
    Kyungsoo helped to keep Taemin steady and Lay erased a little bit of his unimportant memories as a human. Taemin calmed down and fell asleep. 

    An hour later Taemin woke up and his eyes were gold. Everything started to float in the air. 
    "Taem, calm down," Kyungsoo kissed Taemin's head. 
    Taemin held on to Kyungsoo and everything slowly dropped. 
    "Taeminnie," Kai appeared. 
    "Hyung!!" Taemin smiled and Kai tackled him. 
    "I missed you so much!!" Kai whined and Onew pulled Kai off. 
    "Leave them alone," Onew smiled and Kai nodded. 
    "Key Eomma, I'm hungry," Taemin stretched. 
    "Okay. I'll get someone to bring some food," I smiled and Lay walked out of the room. 
    Lay came in and set a tray of food down.  
    "Yummy!" Taemin smiled and dug in. 
    It was then that I noticed that he was just skin and bones. 
    Taemin finished all his food and laid with Kyungsoo. 
    "Taem," Kyungsoo poked Taemin's cheeks. 
    "Hmm???" Taemin put his head on Kyungsoo's chest. 
    "Do you know my real name?" Kyungsoo asked. 
    "Kyungie," Taemin smiled and nuzzled Kyungsoo's neck. 
Kyungsoo smiled and squeezed Taemin. 
    "Stop it or I'm going to fart!" Taemin yelled and laughed. 
    "Sorry," Kyungsoo smiled and everyone hugged Taemin. 
    "Kai Hyung," Taemin smiled and hugged his twin. 
    "I missed you Minnie," Kai hummed and snuggled into his twin. 
    "So you two are twins but have different forms?" Suho asked. 
    Taemin and Kai nodded. 
    "We both have one form from our parents but if we need to we can switch. So basically we have two forms," Taemin and Kai explained. 
    "That was eerie," Onew laughed. 
    "We can show you eerie," Kai and Taemin smiled. 
    "Stop it. You're being creepy," Kyungsoo shivered. 
    "That coming from Lucifer," Kai and Taemin grumbled. 
    "Sorry! Did mean to do that! Stop it!! Why won't you stop?! Stop! I mean it!" Kai and Taemin growled at each other. 
    "Calm down you two," Kyungsoo smiled. 
    "Sorry," Kai and Taemin frowned and then growled at each other. 
    "It won't happen a lot," Onew smiled and hugged Kai.  
    "Yeah it usually dies down. Sometimes. Maybe. Never," Kai and Taemin almost lunged at each other. 
    "Okay. Let's get you two not so close to each other," Kyungsoo smiled and pulled Taemin onto his lap. 
    Taemin blushed and Kyungsoo buried his face into Taemin's neck. 
    "You two are cute. I have never seen Soo so happy. It's weird," Suho laughed. 
    "Shush Hyung," Kyungsoo smiled. 
    "Tired," Taemin nuzzled Kyungsoo's neck. 
“Sleep baby,” Kyungsoo purred. 
Taemin nodded and we all flashes to the castle. 
“I'm going to my bedroom,” kyungsoo smiled and walked up to his bedroom. 
“You can wake up now,” kyungsoo smiled and taemin giggled. 
“Missed you so much,” kyungsoo climbed on top of taemin. 
“I missed you too, but now we are together forever and no one can keep us apart again,” Taemin smiled and kissed Kyungsoo. 
“No one,” Kyungsoo and Taemin fell asleep, their hands intertwined.