Heart attack

A Sin You Can't Sweat Out (April 8, 1990 – December 18, 2017)

Just fine, well done Jonghyun. I prevented that Kibum could work together with Minho (So, I basically saved him!) but now Kim Kibum  is coming to my house. Gosh.. what have I done.  Even My ex girlfriends never seen the inside of my house.
Home alone with Kim Kibum the gay kid from my class.

Maybe I should meet somewhere else with Kibum, like an open place, some coffee bar with lots of people.
I bite my lip and shook my head. What am I thinking?! It’s not like he has a disease nor he is going to r-pe me. I hope…It’s not wrong being gay, right?  Just stop thinking that way and forget Kim Kibum is gay.

I throw my books into my locker as someone clapped a hand on my shoulder.
Which freaked me out.

“Jonghyun, u should clean up your locker” A soft female voice whispered in my ear, giving me goose bumps all over my body. She is so close  “A-ah Miss Shin” I stuttered, I ing stuttered! Such an idiot! 

I turned around to face her.  Her white blouse was loosened, when she bent down you could see half of her red, satin bra. My favorite color. Her beautiful long brown hair came just below her chest.

I was a real coward. I couldn’t (didn’t dare) look her in her beautiful hazelnut eyes.  She smirked and bite on her lip in a very seductive way  “I will help you,Jjong” I almost drooled. I DROOLED. “with?” I asked dumbfounded.

She pointed at my locker “to clean up”  I gulped and nodded at my future wife. She's so perfect. 

“JONGHYUN?!” a loud voice shouted through the hallway of the school. Miss Shin looked up “see you around in class, or after class. You know Jjong, we need to talk about your grades, isn’t? you can use some tutoring” she winked as she walked away on her incredibly red high killer heels.

Good god… So hot.

“why are you blushing?” Minho asked raising an eyebrow. I shrugged in trance. He looked up towards the sound of her beautiful high heels and understood why I was blushing.  “That’s disgusting  Jonghyun, she is our teacher”  Minho shook his head in disbelieve. 

“Only a few years older then me, really beautiful and my future wife ” I said picking up my bag from the ground. Still Dreaming about our future together.  “Oh, Is that so? She tried to seduce Taemin” Minho laughed.

I froze, Taemin? Noway!

"BOOM! Goodbye future wife" He waved his hands infront of my eyes.

“WHAT?” I shouted out loud still in shock. “Taemin?! That guy from our class? that cutie aka. Small fragile thingy? How do you know? Is he even Male? ”

Minho shrugged “3months ago I forgot my book at class, so after soccer training I came back to get it and found them on top of her desk they were… ‘busy’  with each other,  If you know what I mean” Minho smirked kind of amused. “The next day after 'you know' she begged me not to tell our principal so I asked for better grades.”

Noway!

My dream of my future wife collapsed on the ground into million pieces.

“Sorry for breaking your heart hyung, but she is playing around with every pretty face like yours” He pinched my cheeks. I Pushed him off me “get off j*rk”  I'm pissed off. How disgusting...

“Playing playstation tonight?” Minho asked amused.

 “what about now?” 

“Naaa, Sorry Taemin is coming over now for your future wife's group project. I’ll text you, see you! “

Oh almost forgot about that project. I sighed deeply and  grabbed my phone, calling Kibum.

“With Key, wassup?”  he said with a nagging voice .
Who’s key? i'ts me, Jonghyun" I said dumbfounded while walking outside the school building.

The guy on the phone sighed deeply, clearly pissed off. Guess I’m not the only one  “oh it’s you,  Non off your business. What are you calling for?”

I frowned my eyebrows, what’s wrong with this guy? I stared blankly at my phone, taken aback. Is this the same guy from class?

“Can we meet up now In a coffee shop instead of tonight at my house?” normal question begging for a normal answer.

“tsk, almost forgot about meeting up with you, arrg.. I dunno...“  I heard him talking in the background to someone else, More like he was arguing with another guy. Maybe his boyfriend? I shivered at that word. Forgot about meeting up with me? Are you kidding me? Who does he think he is?  

“Kibum?” I asked impatient.
“yeah whatever, let’s meet at Kim’s coffee house around the corner of our school, I’ll be there “
With that he hung up. I rubbed the back of my neck in frustration.  “I’ll but there too “ I muttered, it’s my Sister’s Coffee shop. 

At least it’s not his house…

 

--

“Noona, can I have another chocolate milk, plsss?” I grabbed her hand, begging to safe my life.
 She frowned “It’s your 5th already, are you trying to kill yourself by drinking hot chocolate? ah don't touch me! By the way this is a coffee shop not a chocolate bar “ She pushed my hand away.

Hey, No bad idea!  Sounds good to me, I’d rather die than waiting another hour for kibum. Is he always THAT late? i mean, how rude?!

“Is your date not coming?” she asked curious, trying not to laugh at her poor brother. My eyes widen “ Ani, stupid sister” I muttered angrily. “I don’t want a date anymore, My dream woman failed me” She couldn’t hold her laughter.

She sit down in front of me, leaning on her elbows onto the table. “shoot” she said."what?shoot what?” I frowned at her, no clue what she is talking about? "Omg, Why are you so st*pid? who dumped you this time?"  I burried my head in my hands "My future wife betrayed me" She laughed hard, everyone is staring at her.

"Poor you " she patted my head and stood up, back to work. "get over it my dearest brother,  oh hey key!" She waved at the door. I frowned and turned around in the same direction. Finally. They know each other?

"Hey Song dam! " He smiled and gave her a hug. "What are you doing here?" she asked amused. "Meeting someone" He pointed at me with a stern face. right? stern face? really? i mean .. i'm the one that's waiting for 50 minutes!  This is ing ridiculous.

She giggled something into his ear and he smirked, slapping her arm. "That's nasty" he shouted back while walking up to my table. How?! before i could even open my mouth he shut me up. "so.. shoot" he said, while grabbing a book and a pen out of his bag. 

"Shoot? what?" i asked dumbfounded. "Oh you are stupid! I mean, what do you want to do for our project?" He said bold and uninterested. Good god,  right, what a rude guy! He didn't act like that in class when i was with....got it. Minho, Of course he wanted act like an innocent, sweet and good looking guy to impress my best friend.

Tsk. Can't stand him already.

C'mon focus on our project "how do you know my sister?" i asked curiously, not looking up at his face. "I work here on saterday and sunday" 

I frowned suspicious "how come i've never seen you around?" i leaned back in my chair.  "Because i don't care, so.. i want to work around music or dancing, up to you" He said ignoring my question. I sighed out of frustration. 

This guy.. really.

 

We made progress. After 30 minutes, we had a hole schedule done,  I would play guitar, which he found very fascinating and he'll dance. Simple as that.  We are a good team, actually. Kibum is really mature for his age. Even though he showed no intrest at this project he's coming up with awesome idea's. 


I looked up at him. He is really beautiful for a guy,  Slanted eyes, small nose, big eyelashes, pinky lips,....

a small ringtone went of and kibums eyes wandered at his screen. He laughed and grabbed it, texting something back. "Your friend is a j*rk, honey" he hold his stomach in laughter. I frowned "why?" 

"You know my best friend, Taemin?" I only nodded. "Minho let him run 30 laps around the soccer field, 50 situps and 50 push ups, for their project. Poor thing" Kibum bit his lip, clearly amused by Minho's abuse. Minho is a j*rk.

"Anyways smoking break" Kibum stood up grabbed a cigarette and a lighter out his jacket. "Are you coming or not?" he asked. well, i'm not planning to sit here by myself. Some fresh air is welcome.

He lit his cigarette and inhaled deeply "God, feels so good" he said while blowing out some smoke. To be honest, I did not expect this from him at all. He looked so sweet and innocent but he is completely the opposite. It fascinates me in some way..

"Here" He offered me his cigarette. I've never tried this before. He looked at me with his beautiful daring eyes and smirked, my stomach turned. "what?" I asked boldly. "Nothing...." He shrugged amused for my idiotic behavoir.  He  stared  at the sky. I didn't know why i s.cked on his cigarette, was it the pressure or because kibum looked d*mn good with this? 

I coughed my lungs out and gave it back to him "keep it" i said almost dying.  "Minho hates smoking, you know! he says it's a big turn off so you better quit" Oops.. that came out without thinking. My eyes widen in panic as Kibum's eyes met mine. It felt like I had a lump in my throat.

I couldn't breath. He came closer to my ear, his lips almost touching my skin. I froze. My heart was racing,..

"I don't care" He whispered softly with a sultry voice into my ear and grinned. I gulped "i-i though you--" I shook my head.

He scoffed "It's not because i'm gay that i like every guy in korea, honey" He shook his head disappointed but not surprised. "Whatever, are you scared i might fall in love with you? seriously Jonghyun?" our eyes met again and i couldn't bring out a word. Because everything i believed that was true, isn't. I am the j*rk. 

I felt ashamed.
He came closer to me and smiled. 

I .. could't talk and was drowning in his beautiful brown eyes. 

What's wrong with me? feels like i'm having a fever! 

Kibum laughed and slapped my shoulder  "Aw! Please, don't you worry Jjong, The one i like right now, is not you or Minho" He said as he throw away his cigarette.  "C'mon it's cold, let's go inside" 

I couldn't move. I placed my hand on my chest, my heart is beating so fast. Is this normal?

Feels like i'm having a heart attack.

--

 

A/N: snorry, haven't checked twice for spelling mistakes or . whatever! it's really late here and i'm having school tomorrow. So not done! why can't we live in a school free world! bless me
Thanks for reading my stuff anyways<3thanks thaaaanksss