Chapter 6: Who's Whipped?

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was surely a nice day. The moment Taehyung puts down the windshield, sticking his head out, smiling like crazy. He hears Jungkook chuckling in the drivers seat and it felt like heaven.

 

 

Jeon Jungkook never cease to surprise him, He has a penthouse and now Taehyung was riding on his Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4. And according to Jungkook, his uncle bought it for him. Taehyung thinks he needs to befriend that Uncle of his. But even still why in the world is a teenage highschooler driving a kickass car. Taehyung doesn’t even know or want to know.

 

 

“ if you keep doing that, you might lose a head” but he didn’t listen, and this time he was sticking his tongue out trying to eat the wind.

 

 

Jungkook who was glancing at him was smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

“ Ey, Tae you better get that pretty head in or I’m gonna touch that sinful of yo—”

 

 

Taehyung deserves to be in the book of world records for obeying Jungkook in like milliseconds of his life. His face was bright red; his glasses almost slipping off not until he pushes it back with a whimper. Jungkook only laughs, “ That’s a good boy”

 

The cute latter pouts, smacking Jungkook’s shoulder with the sleeve of his over sized sweater. “ You never cease to amaze me Jeon Jungkook”

 

“ Really? Care to enlighten me on why?”  

 

“ You do know that you’re so forward with your words right?” Taehyung asks, leaning back in his seat, smiling as he glances at Jungkook who had his eyes on the road. " have you no shame on what you blurt out? like look at me, i cant even handle some of your words without getting red..." 

“ So I’m confident and frank, what’s the problem with that” Jungkook nods, a smug on his face. " okay, so sue me i do it cause i like seeing you blush so what?" 

 

" Bastard..." Taehyung snorts, his cheeks getting warmer “ You have a huge ego for someone so young. That’s bad”

 

“ …Funny” Jungkook glances “ I was hoping for Arrogant. I often get that a lot especially from Yoongi”

“ Fits you too” Taehyung laughs, showing his rectangle smile. Jungkook stares for a moment before drifting his eyes back in the road. Clearing his throat he began to scratch the back of his neck which Taehyung immediately notices “ Everything okay?”

 

 

“ It suits you…” Jungkook bluntly says, “ You have an amazing smile Tae”

 

“ …Oh” OH

 

Taehyung wasn’t a fan of awkward moments, especially when he’s culprit of it all. He audibly swallows his saliva; usually with his benevolent personality he was a human ball of sunshine, we can magically set the mood up however with Jungkook he remained silent and frozen. The only thing he could actually hear was the beating of his heart under his ribcage. He was about to say something when he felt something touching his hand.

 

 

His eyes looking down he was shocked to see Jungkook, interlocking their hands together making him look up with tainted cheeks. 

 

Jungkook gave him a smile, bringing their clasps hands up to his lips, brushing over Taehyung’s. “ Remember? You told me if you could be mine. No take backs on that Tae. You know what this mean right?”

 

 

Taehyung broke into a smile, giggling at the thought “ Of course Jeon”

 

“ You’re mine Kim”


 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 He knows there will be 50/50 that he’ll see Soojung, it was most likely impossible to even avoid him. He looks back his lips frowning a bit, looking for a certain raven boy that dropped him off in the front to find a parking space.

 

 

Jungkook had specifically told him to wait for him before entering the door, which he immediately agrees.

 

 

His peripheral vision caught a red head walking towards him, and in instinct he steps away but only to face with someone that has the same color as Soojung’s.

 

He sighs in relief, putting a hand over his beating chest.

 

 

    Each time he remembers the incident yesterday he would mentally breakdown. It happened during breakfast, when Jungkook was cooking pancakes and suddenly he was out of daze. It wasn’t a pretty sight, Jungkook had to wrap an arm around his waist just to calm him down. 

 

 

Another traumatic event to add on my life, great He bitterly thinks to himself, taking a quick breath of air. He nearly yelps he hears his name being called really loud.

 

 

“ KIM TAEHYUNG!”

 

 

     He turns back only to see his bestfriend dashing in full speed to him. He really does know how to attract audiences.  He was currently debating at himself, should he meet the clash halfway or move away and let Jimin hit the floor instead. The second choice is quite tempting.

 

    Then again he was also worried on how the clash would be. It’ll hurt, seeing how fast Jimin was going.

 

 

“ ING KIM TAEHYUNG” Jimin shouts again, and this time the gap was thinning, Taehyung didn’t have time to react when Jimin had practically launched himself at him.

 

 

With gravity on their side, they fell.

 

“ Oh my god this person. Jimin! You’re so fat! Get the eff off! ~” Taehyung laughs, singing the words off. Jimin lifts up his head, frowning at Taehyung.

 

“ YOU! How dare you! Where were you last night?! I almost lost it when I went home and you weren’t there! I was this close on finding you in my GPS again!” Jimin demonstrated by lifting his two fingers at his face. Taehyung just laughs and successfully pushes his fat bestfriend off.

 

 

“ Geez, I’m fine. See? I’m still in one decent piece”

 

 

“ The decent part tho, I have to argue with that” Jimin grins, giving him a wink as he stands up with ease, dusting his skinny jeans.

 

“ Uh…” Taehyung narrows down, raising a brow at his bestfriend “ and your point is..?” He says trying to push himself up.

 

 

Jimin lets out an exaggerated sigh, smacking his shoulder as he helps Taehyung up. “ Hyung told me that you stayed at Jungkook’s place. So yes I do have a dirty mind especially if you’re the type of person that can read between the lines and I love myself”

 

 

Taehyung’s jaw fell in the ground, his face going incredibly red, he uses his bag to smack the out of Jimin.

 

Jimin as expected had burst out of laughter, protecting his head from Taehyung’s skilled bag. “ So something did happen?! Oh my ing dear mother of cheesecakes! You sure are faster than me in terms of this kind of situations~! I just had 1 dinner with my crush and you? Boi you animal, I should have known. Now I’m feeling that our friendship is such a scam”

 

 

“ Yah! That’s not wh—“

 

Jimin stops him by abruptly yanking his shoulder, Taehyung letting out a loud yelp. Then it hit him, the marks from last night, the one that Soojung and the assaulter gave him. It was still there. Blue painted along with a nasty purple.

 

 

It was surely noticeable on how Jimin’s face morphed into something else. It was bad timing when he sees Jungkook finally walking towards them revealing those bunny teeth. Jimin must have sensed Jungkook cause he turned, his face beet red with anger.



“ YOU! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO TAEHYUNG?!” Jimin screams, making Taehyung and Jungkook flinch “ HOW DARE YOU TAINT MY TAEHYUNGIE, I CANT BELIEVE I ALMOST TRUSTED YOU WITH HIM YOU JEONHUKKIE! YOU SHALL DIE TO— OW! TAE~“

 

Before Jimin could even advance at the innocent bunny, Taehyung had pinched Jimin’s cheek stopping him.

 

“ Jimothy, you got it all wrong. First of all nothing happened between Jungkook and me I just literally slept at his place and nothing else. Secondly, I think you are overreacting and also jumping into conclusions here. And lastly you’re so loud, I will formally disown you as my bestfriend”

 

 

“ What?! You can’t disown me?!” Jimin exclaimed, Taehyung just crosses his arms frowning at him.

“ I just did Jimothy”

 

“ Not if I disown you first!”

 

“ Well you cant, you cant disown me when I already disowned you!”

 

“ Is that so? Okay then, reclaim me again”

 

“ Uh.. Jimin I shall reclaim you as my bestfriend once again~”

 

“ Good! I Park Jimin, formally disown you Kim Taehyung”

 

“ What?! You lil er!”

 

“ Fine, fine, Kim Taehyung I reclaim you as my bestfriend again”

 

“ HAH! KIM TAEHYUNG SHALL DISOWN YOU PARK—“

 

“ You can’t disown me now! There’s like a lot of people here who has Park in their names~ so who are you trying to disown exactly?”

 

“ mff!!!”

 

 

 

While the two were on their lil world Jungkook had been watching with amusement. Jimin had his hand over his Taehyung’s mouth to keep him from disowning him. Honestly tho, it was pretty funny.


Yoongi walks in, going beside him with the exact face Jungkook has. “ Someone mind filling me up?”

 

“ Disowning and reclaiming” Jungkook simply shrugs, “ Kinda cute tho”

 

Yoongi laughs, “ I agree”

 

 

Upon hearing a new voice, Jimin and Taehyung had stopped fighting. When they saw the pair talking their eyes lights up, quickly striding towards the two.

 

“ Hyung!” Jimin smiles as he waves at Yoongi.

 

“ Morning” Yoongi returns the smile, ruffling his own silver hair.

 

 

Jimin looks at Taehyung and expected for his bestfriend to just wave at Jungkook with a shy smile but he didn’t expect for Taehyung to walk casually to the raven boy with a sweet smile on his face.

 

 

 

“ Hey you” Taehyung starts, going in to close “ Found a parking spot?”

 

Jungkook smiles, wrapping an arm around his waist pulling him close “ obviously, or I wouldn’t be here, Aye Tae?”

 

“ You bastard how dare you~”

 

“ You’re the one that asked me such a dorky question, Princess”

 

“ That wasn’t even a dorky question! And don’t call me a princess! I’m a guy if you haven’t notice”

 

“ Yeah, says who?”

 

“ Pfft, Obviously me~ damn Jungkook. You stupid~”

 

“ Yah”




Yoongi had an unexplainable expression on his face while Jimin was frantically rubbing both his eyes. People saw this and as usual they stopped and watched the couple be on their own bubble. Taehyung notices this first, he felt a dozen of eyes on him. Upon realizing, he yelps cutely pushing Jungkook with his now burning face.

 

 

Now that’s the Tae I know Jimin thoughts to himself.

 

 

Jungkook only frowned trying to pull Taehyung back to his chest where he belongs but it only resorted for Taehyung to only glare at him, nudging at the crowd. Honestly tho, Jungkook doesnt care about others. People should goddamn learn to mind their own ing bussiness, but what ever Taehyung wants and says, he’ll gladly do it. For him.

 

 

Yoongi was the first to break the ice, by clearing his throat “ SInce when did you and Kim a thing now?” He asks Jungkook who only shrugged.

 

When Yoongi locked eyes with Taehyung, Yoongi only got a red face as a reply. Jimin pouts, lifting a hand at Jungkook’s face “ You! You need some explaining to do! Question number 1! Why was my Taehyungie at your place? Question number 2! Why are you so touchy with my Taehyungie?! And lastly, Question number 3! I still haven’t got answers from why are there marks on Taehyung’s neck”

 

Taehyung sighs “ Jimin I told you, Sooju—“

 

“ HIM AGAI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter