Chapter 17: Stay

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                        Taehyung was never the violent type nor was he the adventurous one. Sure, he heard rumors about Jeon Jungkook being the type but the smile and gentleness he had had thrown Taehyung off the bat. But now he was clearly proved wrong.

Taehyung dips the cloth into the water, squeezing to gently before dabbing it on his lover’s wounds. Tears still streaming down with his hands shaking, avoiding Jungkook gaze on him. They were inside of a clinic according to Jungkook, due to his anxiety attack earlier going home was not an option, calming him down was. And according to Jungkook that as soon as they got inside the clinic he passed out, and within an hour he woke up. In his calmed state he insisted on cleaning the wounds on Jungkook’s body.

 

It was truly magic how Jungkook could calm him down without his medicine. He knows that he held onto Jungkook’s hand while he was sleeping because his hand felt warm and protected. It was the only kind of warmth that Taehyung can distinguish from the rest.

 

“Tae…” Jungkook spoke, startling him in the process. “ Look at me…”

He doesn’t, he couldn’t. He was scared but he cared for Jungkook too much but after finding out his secret, Taehyung doesn’t know what to do or even say anymore.

 

“Taehyung” Jungkook presses, gently wrapping his rough hand on his wrist. “Look at me.. Please” he pleads.

 

There was nothing more painful than hearing the person you like sound so vulnerable. Jungkook had been a very independent and strong guy. And what hurts the most is the fact that Taehyung is the reason for this. Jungkook was practically begging him to, so he did. And once he locked eyes with those brown eyes, he sobs. Falling into the edge of the clinic bed where Jungkook was resting.

 

Jungkook cradles his face, bring their forehead together. Mumbling a series of apologies.

 

“ Jungkookie…”

“ Shh… I’m sorry Tae. I’m so sorry, I should have told you sooner” Jungkook says, caressing his cheek lovingly “ I-I’ll understand if you want to break up with m-me but please at least hear me out…”

He knows that being apart from the latter wasn’t an option he was willing to comply. Jungkook to Taehyung was someone unreplaceable. For some reason he couldn’t think of hating him, he was just confused and out of place.

Taehyung shook his head, whimpering “There’s no need for that” Taehyung smiles, bring up his hand to touch Jungkook’s cheek, who desperately leaned in. “Yes…I’m scared. I’m surprised that you kept something like this from me. I’m scared… of you. But I’m not going anywhere …you have a reason for this and a reason to keep it a secret and I respect that. I’m not going anywhere as long as you keep me…”


Jungkook looks down slowly interlacing their fingers together, “ I’m really sorry…”

“ Stop apologizing…” Taehyung says gently, wiping his own tears away. Jungkook helps him, looking deep into his eyes. “We’ll do this together right?”

“Together” Jungkook nods, pulling away to admire Taehyung’s face. “And I promise you I’ll tell you everything you wanna know…just ask me”

Taehyung’s face lightened up and nodded, he slowly rested his head onto his shoulder when he suddenly remembered something important. Lifting his head up, he opened his mouth.

However they didn’t notice the door opening. “ There was someone here Kookie. And please tell me who is this Ba—“

“ Taehyung”

His eyes widened at the sight of his hyung, standing beside the bed with an unreadable expression on his face. Taehyung’s blood went cold. And before he could talk, Jungkook was harshly yanked away.

“ Hy—“

“ Jungkook Can you leave us to talk in private”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                            Jimin knew he had ed up the minute that Seokjin pulled out a familiar bottle from his bag. A wave of displeasure came into him and quickly grabbed the elder’s arm, tugging him back. This action halts Namjoon and Hoseok who was about to open the clinic door, both of them looking at the starting commotion.

“Tae doesn’t need that anymore, Stop making him take that please…” Jimin presses, his protective side boiling inside him.

“He needs this, and you of all people should know that if he stops it’ll come back”

“ But there is nothi—“

“ I saw him okay?!” Namjoon visibly flinch, stepping towards Seokjin to grab his hand. Seokjin looked like he was about to cry, fear and nervousness evident in his face, “I saw him ….with my own two eyes and I’m pretty sure that Taehyung saw him too”

He cant be… Seokjin cant be talking about Taehyung’s… hyung. Jimin had his fist balled up with the piece of information. He was here? In the same building as Taehyung?  


Seokjin continues, eyeing him carefully “If he clicks the image inside his skull and start remembering, it will hurt him emotionally, mentally and physically. You think I’d let that happen to him? I’m his hyung for s sake”

Something inside of Jimin snaps “ You and I know that’s the biggest lie ever Seokjin, brothers? On ing papers, you mean, you are stopping him on remembering his real family and his rights to look for his real brother!” Jimin had enough of seeing this and trying o understand what they want to press on his bestfriend, filling Taehyung up with lies and filtering his entire being.


Jimin chokes up, tears shining in his eyes “ You don’t understand. Taehyung might not remember but I know deep inside he knows he’s missing something. Everyday when he wakes up, I can see it in his eyes, how they would go blank for a second before switching into his usual self. Ju-just…Just let him be for s sake”

 
For a moment Jimin could see the change of the elder’s demeanor. But not until something else flashed into his eyes. He was about to speak up when Seokjin already turned his back at him and opened up the door. Jimin could see the couples inside, oblivious of the elder even entering. He wanted to follow but Seokjin closed the door in front of him, leaving him with the two seniors.

And within seconds, he breaks down. Squatting down while covering his whole face with his small hands. Namjoon squats down next to him while rubbing his back gently. The DJ looks up to the dancer and gave him a shrug.


Hoseok had his mouth shut, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Namjoon was bewildered and obviously wanted a clear explanation from the dancer. And in just minutes, Jungkook steps out of the room with the same expression as Namjoon had.

 

“D-did Seokjin hyung kicked you out?” Jimin asks, wiping one of his last tears. Jungkook stares before nodding.

 

Jungkook fixes his posture, lifting his chin to look at him. “He did... what the was that about?”

Namjoon finally spoke, “Why? What happened?”

“Hyung just peeled me off from Tae by the collar like a dog…”
 

“Aren’t you?” Namjoon bluntly says earning a glare from the younger.

 

“ I am not”

“ Watch it Joonie, Jungkook may look cute and fluffy but it’s a fact that he can wrestle you down in a second…” Hoseok cuts in, eye racking Jungkook’s form. “Now that its all processing in my head… I don’t think there is a need for shaping him up…”

Jimin rolls his eyes at them, “Guys, can you all shut up and lets go back to the topic?”

“Which is?” Namjoon immediately questioned. “The Seokjin acting weird? The puppy Jungkook nagging? Or Jeon being an illegal street fighter all this time?”

“Correction” Jungkook narrows “Its Underground fighter. Not street fighter, what the do you think I am? A boy from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter