Chapter 14: Too Early for that

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                            When Jimin first met Taehyung, it was 8 years ago when he was 8. Adorable, yes, Cute, absolutely, but childish? No, Jimin's brain hit puberty faster than any kid around his age. 


It was a very sunny and cliche day when the Park familiy saw the moving trucks arcoss their house. Mrs. Park who was baking cookies thought of welcoming the new neigbors. And of course with Jimin being dragged along by the ear. 


The first knock was subtle, like you were taping a baby, and Jimin being impatient type of kid went infront and tried to knock louder. His mother shushes him for being too forward. cause according to her, they might scare them. 


Jimin didnt know what to expect but the door opened slowly revealing a kid around his age. It was weird, noting that the kid had a bandage wrapped around his head and a couple of gauzes on his cheeks. And the first thing that came out of Jimin's mind was if this kid's parents were abusing him. 


Mrs. Park gasped dramatically, quickly kneeling down in one knee " Oh my dear, what on earth happened to you?" Jimin stayed unmoving while he stared at the boy. It was really weird, was he a robot that held no emotion? Jimin knew what robots were, its everywhere in television. 

His mother was about to touch the latter cheeks when her hand was slapped away by the kid. Jimin stood infront of his mother in a flash, pushing the kid off " Hey! what do you think you were doing?" Jimin scoffs, as he watches the kid fall, buttfirst, on the floor. 

It was irritating in how the kid's face stayed the same, blank and empty. 


Mrs. Park shushes him again, putting on a pout of her own as she pulls Jimin's ear " Minnie thats ruder!" Was that even a proper word to use... "Oh my gosh sweetheart are you alright?" And again, with another attempt, Mrs Park tried to reach out for the lil boy. But before she could a figure had appeared, scooping the lil boy up. 

Both of them looked up, a handsome face looked at them with a sympathetic face. " Hello there, can i help you?" His baritone voice asked helping Jimin's mother up with his free hand. " Im sorry, Taehyung doesnt warm up to strangers..."

" Oh, i understand. We were hoping to greet you folks with my son to the neighborhood! I baked some cookies, i hope sweet lil Tae would like it" Mrs Park offered. The handsome man took the plate smiling at her. 

" Thank you..." Jimin tensed when the man's eyes landed on him " Oh why hello there. Look Tae, a new friend" 

  
That was the first time they exchanged their hellos. 


Jimin thought it was weird that Taehyung doesnt smile nor cry.. or even do a decent expression or even speak... and that kinda convinced him that Taehyung was really a robot . Cause mostly his face would be blank or in a daze.

After that hello, Jimin would always play with him.

Mr. Kim was about to pick up Taehyung's older brother that one day. 

" Tae, i'll just pick up your brother okay? want something before i get back? Seokjin told me you like Pudding, shall i get you some?" Mr Kim says while pulling on his coat and scarf from the coat rack. Taehyung pauses, lifting his head to his father. " ..or you want some cake, i cou--"

" No thank you Mr. Kim. Tae is okay... be safe" Taehyung says in the most calm way. Jimin had dropped his soldier when he heard Taehyung's voice.

Jimin watches as Mr. Kim's smile flattened. And as soon as Mr Kim step out of the house, Jimin grabs a pillow and throws it at Taehyung face. 

" Yah! that was rude, you shouldnt call him Mr. Kim! " 

Taehyung looks at him, not even suprised " Why?" 

" Because he's your father, dork. Duh" 

" oh... yeah" Taehyung says, biting his lip " Tae doesnt remember, Head hurts when Tae thinks... Tae wants hyung" 

" Your dad is picking him up so--"

Taehyung cuts him off " No.. Tae wants real hyung. Not fake hyung, fake hyung not right. Feels weird. Tae doesnt like hyung or Mr. Kim, not real family..."


of course at that age Jimin didnt quite fully understand what Taehyung just said. He just labeled him weird and strange after that day. They were 8 when that happened. And when Jimin was 10 he found out the truth. 




 

 

 

 

                                                                                                       Jimin froze when he stumbled into the kitchen. His eyes went wide at watching the pair. Seokjin hyung was here, inside their kitchen with Jungkook. with Jeon Jungkook, the person Taehyung was dating. But what really suprised him was how calm and friendly Seokjin was to the latter.

 

" JK, can you pass me the eggs?" Seokjin orders not sparing Jimin or noticing him standing in the doorway. Jungkook doesnt seem to notice him to and just obliged. 

" yes hyung" 



Okay Jimin thinks he's still sleeping... this cant be real.


" JK Can you mix this for me dear?" 

" Yes Hyung" 


Jimin continued to watch as Jungkook started to stir whatever Seokjin hyung gave him. It was too early to deal with this kind of , Jimin was torn between going back to sleep on Yoongi's arms or march his y between the two. 


but before he could even decide, Jungkook had finally noticed his presense " Jiminie?" Upon hearing the name called out, Seokjin hyung teared his eyes away from the frying pan. 

" Goodmorning Jiminie! i hope you like pancakes? Tae loves it with bacon"

Jimin almost flinches at the voice " hyung, what are you doing here?" 

" just visiting, its been awhile since i saw you and my lil brother. I Thought of dropping by before i go to Minho's place" Seokjin smiles, handing Jungkook a piece of bread to eat. Jimin gasped under his breathe when he heard that name again " ..is Tae awake now? i didnt know Taehyung's dating someone. Indeed i was suprised for a minute there" 

And now his eyes were on Jungkook who held the same expression he was. Jungkook gave him a shrug, while putting the bowl down. 

Jimin takes a step back, glancing at the living room. When Seokjin tilts his head to the side, acting innocent and oblivious " Hyung, i think you need to go before Tae wakes up" 

Jungkook frown, crossing both his arms " why? hyung is still making breakfast tho.." 

Cant Jungkook be more sensitive? this is no time to impress his future brother in law which Taehyung doesnt really particularly likes... oh yeah wait, Jungkook doesnt know ... a thing. welp.


Jimin had to awkwardly let out a laugh, tiptoeing his way to Jungkook and drags him out in a swift. His fingers tightening on the hold of Jungkook's ear as the latter complains. When they got out of th kitchen, Jimin glared at the younger as he realeases. 

 

Jungkook whines, rubbing his now swollen ear " What was that for Jimin? that was really rude" 

" Hyung" Jimin glares even harder, crossing both of his arms " Fix your honorifics or i'll fix you. Do you have any idea who that is?" 

" Future brother-In-Law?" Jungkooks' eyes sparkled. " Althought i almost kicked him out, so minus future in law points? i dont even ing know anymore" 

That was so gross Jimin's eye couldnt help but twitch in annoyance. 

" Whatever dumbo, have Taehyung mentioned anything about his hyung? or even his family?" 

" No? why?" Jungkook frowned " If Tae doesnt like him here the--" Jimin had to literally hit the youngers head. Cause Jungkook was ready to march inside the kitchen, lifting his sleeve up with effect.

"  No, no violence, thats the last thing Tae would want in this place..." Jimin shushes him " Just please take Tae inside his room until Seokjin hyung leaves? I cant explain and i think Taehyung should explain it to you especially now that you two are officially dating.. " 

Jungkook didnt argue anymore further, Jimin watches him as he starts heading to Taehyung's sleeping form, gently picking him up and heads straight to their shared bedroom. 


Before Jimin could enter the kitchen again, he felt a hand grippin on his arm. He turns only to see a yawning Yoongi. God if Jimin wasnt in a bad mood he could have cooed the elder. 

" Where yah going?" Yoongi asks, placing his head on Jimin's shoulder, yawning. Jimin chuckles, the soft locks of his hyung. " Is breakfast ready...? where's the kid and his lover?" 

Jimin smiles " Kook just took Tae to his room, And Taehyung's hyung is here, he's actually the one preparing breakfast. wanna meet him?" 

Yoongi readjusted his head, nuzzling his nose on Jimin's neck, making him giggle in the process. He gently tugs on his hyung's wirst and leads them to the kitchen. 






 



                                                                                                       Jungkook was tucking his boyfriend in his fluffy bed. Chuckling lightly as the elder whines in his sleep. Jungkook sat on the edge of Taehyung's bed, staring at the closed door, frowning as he recalls Jimin's sentences. Jungkook  knows how mysterious his boyfriend is but not to the point where even his family background is included. If Jungkook was secretive boi, Tae was even better. 

" Kookie?" Jungkook halts, turning his head at the voice. Taehyung was rubbing his eyes in an adorable manner, making Jungkook's heart melt even more. He couldnt help but gather the small being in his arms, peppering kisses on his face. Taehyung giggles a handful of Jungkook's shirt " I dont mind waking up to this..." neither does Jungkook. Taehyung was bautiful, beyond beutiful to be honest. 

" Morning Sunshine, had a nice sleep?" Jungkook whispers, nuzzling on Taehyung's earlobe. Taehyung nods, groaning at the foreign feeling, It was music in Jungkook's ears. He stopped nuzzling it and instead he started biting it. The hand on his shirt tightened, pulling him even closer and with that Jungkook had a smile plastered on his face, and biting the delicate flesh. 

" K-Kookie" Jungkook hums, releasing his boyfriend's abused ear. Taehyung pouts at the lost of heat. Jungkook took a lingering look at his pouting boyfriend, The urge of wrecking him grew inside. Because Goddamn Tae intoxicating. Jungkook leans down kissing his Taehyung full on the lips. " W-Wait Ko-kookie, i have morning breath--"

" I dont care" Jungkook mutters, kissing him hard again. Jungkook gently held on Taehyung's waist letting the latter pull and tug on his hair. wasn it satisfying. He lets out a groan when Taehyung let out a sinful moan, the urge of going even deeper boiled in his. Jungkook knew he had to stop, he wants to do it properly with Taehyung. But the moan filed room, his voice echoing in the corners of of the room clouded Jungkook's thoughts. 
 

Taehyung gasps when he felt a cold hand slipping in his shirt and Jungkook didnt hesitate to taste inside Taehyung's caven. Their tongues collided gently before it turned into something more intensed. Taehyung was submissive and Jungkook liked it. " Shirt off... " Taehyung mutters, wanting to feel more. He felt his heart exploding when Jungkook heard how y his voice was, he complide and once slipped his white shirt off, he drops down, claiming his lips again. Jungkook shudders, feeling how Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter