Chapter 12: OOPs

My world was shaking (Until you held my hand) [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            “ Tae, you have been in this bed for the past 3 hours. What the hell is wrong?” Jimin asks poking he human burrito under the thick layer of blankets. Taehyung doesn’t move but only lets out a whimper, scooting closer to the wall.

 

Jimin lets out a breath, resting both his hands on his waist. Honestly his bestfriends’ behavior was worrying him. The only time Tae goes into Burrito mode is either he’s upset or have an argument with his Seokjin hyung. But being with him all day, He’ll pick the first, Taehyung doesn’t even talk to Seokjin anymore.

 

“ Taehyung, if you don’t get out of those blankets I’m calling Kook”

 

No movement again. God, now he was regretting canceling ship on Netflix. A toy story 3 would be great to calm the human burrito up.

 

Should he ask Jungkook?

 

 Jimin turns his head to the direction of their wall clock and squints his eyes. It was already past 9, is the younger even awake at this time?

 

“ Kim Taehyung. Seriously, I’m phoning Jungkook right now if you don’t tell what’s wrong..”

 

“ Nothings… wrong. My head hurts so leave me alone.” Taehyung said in a low volume making Jimin even more pissed off. “ is this about what happened earlier?...”

 

Jimin waits for any sign of movement. And still there’s none.

 

The only time Taehyung gets into this phase is when he’s really, i mean REALLY, upset.

 

“ you want to watch Scream?”

 

“ …No”

 

“ Oh come on, I know you fan girl over Jake Fitzgerald…”

 

“ No…”

 

“ Boi you need Netflix and chill..”

 

“ You don’t have Netflix anymore!” 

 

 

“ Whoa, whoa what’s with the commotion? “

 

Jimin turns his head to the door where the voice came from. And there entered, the most fabulous intruder, Jung Hoseok…. with a mighty spoon on his hand and Taehyung’s pudding on the other. Boi, Tae is so gonna get mad …

 

 

“ How did you get in?” Jimin asks lifting a brow. It was past 9 for gods sakes. “ And why are you here Hobi hyung..”

 

Hoseok shrugs, off the pudding off from his spoon. “ My cousin had his friends over the house. I got bored so decided to sleep here with you guys, cause Fam is life and sleepovers are life…er.  You do know that you didn’t lock your front door right? You guys need to be careful..”

 

“ I have nothing against you being here but… you do realize that you are eating Taehyung’s last pudding…”

 

Okay welp, that got Tae’s attention.

 

“ IS THAT MY PUDDING?!”

 

Hoseok had a smug look on his face, he uses the spoon to obviously point ay Taehyung’s face. “ Indeed it is…”

 

Jimin waits, if Taehyung exploded like that, surely the latter would finally get off his bed. Hoseok must be waiting as well for anything. But Taehyung continued to stare at the both of them for a full ten whole minutes until he goes back facing the wall.

 

Jimin lets out an exaggerated sigh making Hoseok’s attention drift to him. “ What’s wrong with you?” Hoseok starts off then points at the curled up Tae “ And what’s wrong with him..?”

 

“ That’s what ive been trying to know Hobi hyung. Unfortunately my Netflix is gone so I wont have anything to offer him for exchange with information…”

 

“ Damn bruh, a troubled Tae is a hard Tae. You tried calling that Kook guy? My legendary gold trophy? My award winning ? My Gold winning trophy as—“

 

“ Okay okay okay, no need to elaborate any further, I’m good” Jimin cuts him off with a disgusted face. Without any hesitations,  he picked up Taehyung’s phone from the floor and tapped in the password. But before he could type in the latter’s name, he blankly stared at the presented number on his phone. Jimin taps and hold on the number 1 digit, waiting for som—

 

Dialing Kookie <3~

 

“ Yah! Why is Jungkook’s on my spot in your speed dial?!”

 

“ …. You’re in the second spot”

 

“ Oh is that gonna make me less pissed?”

 

“ Hopefully yes”

 

“ You lil— Yooo Kook! It’s me. Yeah Tae’s fine we think? Are you free?”

 

That was just a innocent question. But Hoseok really had to react on that “ His aint free. How dare you ask him that when I had to beg for his attention. You should follow my steps on how to grab Jeon Jungkook’s attention on my Jeon’s manual. Legit I have one and it’s under my pillow right beside my gun”

 

Jimin chooses to ignore that and decided to put the phone on speaker.

 

Taehyung moved again and looked at Hoseok weirdly. “ You sleep with a gun under your pillow?”

 

“ Indeed I do, just in case someone decides to you know, murder me or me or worst, play mahjong with me”

 

“ What the—“

 

“ I sleep with my fist under my pillow” the other line says, Jimin watches as Taehyung’s face lights up upon hearing the voice “ and truth be told, hyung sleeps with a lamb skewer under his.”

 

Jimin’s heart fluttered at the random information.

 

 

While Hoseok and Jimin fixes up the living room, pulling out the extra pillows and extra blankets and successfully pulling one from Taehyung’s burrito wrap, the living room looked like a palace of pillows and blankets, ready to be sleep on.

 

“ Wohoooo I’m the pillow fairy! Come peasant hurry and put more blankets in my palace!”

 

Screw that, this is pure labor, Jimin is a good person, he doesn’t deserve this. Not at all. Jimin drops the last blanket and glares at the lazy hyung. He ruffles his own hair while looking at the clock hanging from their wall. Its was almost 11 and Jungkook said they’ll be coming around that time.

 

“ Taehyung! “ Jimin shouted making sure that his bestfriend would hear him. “ You lazy bum! Get off of bed and help me goddamnit!”

 

“ No!” Taehyung shouted back.

 

And right on time, a doorbell was heard. And unlike before Jimin had to make sure that Hoseok was preoccupied. Seeing that the said hyung was rolling deep in the blankets and pillows, Jimin knew it was safe to open the door without any running. 

 

When Jimin opens the door, Yoongi was the one who greeted him first. Yoongi was only in his short and hoodie, looking like he rolled off his bed. Jungkook was behind Yoongi with a smile, a smile directed to his phone and not to him, rude brat.“ Hey there” Yoongi greets. 

 

Jimin chuckles, opening the door wider for them. “ Welcome to our humble home Hyung.”

 

Jungkook lifts his head when he heard the older’s voice. “ Where’s Tae?” He asks.

 

“ In his room. His been there fo—oh and now he’s off” Jimin frowns, watching as the younger didn’t greet him and went inside in a very fast pace. Jimin was about to step back when he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves on his waist.

 

“ Someone’s clingy…” Jimin smiles, glancing on his hyung.

 

Yoongi groans, nuzzling the soft flesh of Jimin’s neck “ I have the right to anyway”

 

“ Right, I almost forgot you do” Jimin sighs, leaning on his hyung’s affectionate touch.

 

 

“ Okay can the pillow fairy hurl and puke?” Hoseok beams at them. 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

“ Taehyung?”

 

 “ Kookie…” Taehyung smiles, removing the layers of blankets, hiding his face. But still in his burrito form. When Jungkook saw him, he couldn’t help but chuckle lightly at the sight, making Taehyung blush a bit.

 

“ A lil birdie told me someone was down and needed some Netflix and chill.”

 

Taehyung’s smile fell “ Squash that birdie for me please…”

 

Jungkook shakes his head, putting down his steps and taking a few steps closer at the pouting latter. Taehyung watches as Jungkook came closer and eventually sat on the edge of his bed. It was clear that his attitude was kinda worrying Jungkook, and now he felt bad that Jungkook had to come all the way here. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and whimpered. “ What’s wrong sunshine?” Jungkook asks, his voice soft and velvety.

 

“ … Can I have a hug?” Taehyung asks.

 

“ If you want a hug love, you need to unwrap yourself from that burrito wrapping.” Jungkook smiles. “ So… I can hug the out of you. Cause I missed my lil sunshine”

 

Taehyung smiles at him, slowly untangling himself from his bundle of blankets. Jungkook scopes him up, wrapping his strong arms around Taehyung’s petite waist. The act of affection made Taehyung’s heart skip a beat. He snuggles closer, nuzzling his nose on the fabric of Jungkook’s shirt. He lets out a sigh of content and lets the musky scent of Jungkook go in deeper.

 

“ What’s wrong sunshine...?” Jungkook asks again.

 

“ …. Nothing, I’m just a bit shaken up”

 

“ By what…? Was my uncle and hyung a bit—“

 

“ No, no, no not them. I think they’re amazing. Your hyung is funny and your uncle reminds me of you. Who knows maybe your uncle is as squishy as you” Taehyung trails off. “ I don’t know, I’m not just stable I guess. Things often triggers me…”

 

Jungkook frowns against his head, Taehyung’s back. “ I’m here… if you want to talk about I’m just right here, but if you’re not ready to tell me, I can wait.”

 

Taehyung’s heart swells up. “ Thank you Kookie-ah”

 

Jungkook chuckles lightly against his hair. Taehyung felt Jungkook kiss his temple that made him let out a fit of giggles. His laughter dying down, he took a bit of air, “… I have Haphephobia…” Taehyung blurts out.

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything and only squeezed his shoulder, letting him continue.

 

He doesn’t know why he said that all of the sudden. But being with Jungkook made him safe, safer in fact, than before. “ I can’t stand people around me. Strangers. I hate strangers. I-I don’t know why but ever since I was 8 i never let other people touch me except for my family. Every time someone unfamiliar approaches me, I get all shaky and I tend to hyperventilate. But… when for some reason I’m okay when I’m with you. You were a stranger yet, it felt like you weren’t. You … didn’t even know me but you protected me, a lot of times…”

 

Taehyung sighs, letting all the words out. “ I’m really not good with words and my feelings… But Jimin told me I express my love through physical touch, its like my language of love”

 

 

Jungkook chuckles, “ You know… when we first met, I kinda knew you had something. I think it was my fault cause I don’t actually know the meaning of personal space. But every since I transferred, that faithful morning when I was grabbing my schedule, I saw you. You had this smile that send me flying, a laugh that makes my heart beating and those eyes that made me melt. Since then I have been looking out for you, creepy as it sound, I kept watch and—Yah, no judging. Don’t look at me like that. Welp my point is. I kinda knew you had a phobia or whatever it was.”

 

“ Was I that obvious?” Taehyung smiles, placing his chin at Jungkook’s chest to look at him. 

 

“ Nah, I was just too creepy that’s all.” Jungkook chuckles, looking down. “ But thank you for telling me.”

 

“ No problem” Taehyung Hums. They stared for a couple of minutes before they started leaning for each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Oh my god, the pineapple successfully got the burrito out of its wrapping”

 

The voice made the couples jump in surprise. Taehyung scrambles out of Jungkook’s embrace causing the latter to glare at who ever disturbed their moment. Taehyung’s face was bright red when he looks at a grinning Hoseok. Jungkook’s glare hardened when Hoseok gave them a heart.

 

“ I cannot, my heart is. Oh my god.” Hoseok beams, looking between him and Jungkook. “ Yo, before you kill your captain Kook, Jimin forced me to get you two pineappl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter