What about Young and Rich?

I love you even if you're not tall

They were on the sofa hugging each others and watching tv.

“When are you releasing the young and rich mv?” she asked, looking up with an innocent look in her eyes.

“We still don't know, I'll probably release it with the dvd of that concert.” he smiled, then went back to the movie they were watching.

“....And when are you releasing that dvd?” she whispered a couple of minutes later.
“Honey, that's not something I can really control”

She just sighed.

 

A couple of days later they were preparing for bed. They never went out much anyway, and that night Jonghyun was pretty tired due to his schedule, so she decided to just stop by after work and spend the night with him. She knew he had taken the day off so they could sleep in a bit more and just be together, and she was really happy about that.

She leaned on the door jamb of the bathroom, watching him brush his teeth and smiling. She had a plan.

She was wearing just an oversized shirt and her underwear, so she started to run a hand on her thigh.

“Jonghyun ah” she called as soon as he finished washing his face.

He immediately looked over and he gave her a smile. “Mh?”

“If you tell me when you release the Young and Rich mv you can see what's under this shirt” she teased, giving him a wink.

“Stop that” he rolled his eyes and got closer to her. "I'm going to see what's under that shirt anyway, and we both know you're not going to complain."

He picked her up and walked towards the bed while she was laughing.

 

Next morning, she cracked an eye open, seeing the light seeping in through the curtains. Her body was still tangled with Jonghyun's. She smiled lazily, and looked over her boyfriend. He was sleeping deeply. She drew closer to him, kissing his neck up to his ear. He made a light sound, meaning he was slowly waking up. She stopped there, took a huge breath in, and yelled.
“WHEN ARE YOU ING RELEASING THE YOUNG AND RICH MV”