CRUEL REALITY

Last Hope

today is the usuall day as yesterday. when all of the members will gather around in thier house after the tiring practice dance. while on the other side, its a complete torture between both Jeongyeon Mina.. since the day they realize how hard them both are falling for each other,not as unnies and dongsaeng.. not as friends nor less than that.., they're trying so hard to not to comunicate towards each other.. Jeongyeon will avoid as much as she can from Mina's eye contact. and Mina are so in pain by trying not to even bumping her hands towards Jeongyeon's hand while they're laughing so hard on the others converstation.. 

a lil' flashback... 

Jeongyeon were washing dishes in the kitchen while the others are on thier way to thier own bedrooms including her roomate, Momo the sleepy head. its her turn to wash today plus its an examination day for both of thier maknae Dahyun and Chaeyoung, so she voluntary herself to do the dishes. Jeongyeon was completely unaware that there is someone was standing bwhind her, drinking. when she accidentally knock that 'someone' down and notice that its Mina. luckily the glass Mina was using arent broken coz it dropped exactly in a small rubbish bin next to her. but, Mina falls down on her knees and she knocked her left elbow on the corner of a table. Jeongyeon freak out whe she sees the bruises and apologize to Mina but at the end scolding Mina why is she still there without making any noises. 

Mina only could hold her laugh because they dont want to bother the others while they rest. but to see how much Jeongyeon always care for her never faiked to make her heart fluttered.. Jeongyeon take some ointment and put it on Mina's elbow and rubbed it slowly, afraid that it will hurt her more. she also blow it as if Mina's a lil' girl that were injured. she cant stop carresing Mina because that's what she always do. or maybe, that's what she always do for Mina..

just what she didnt notice that time is, how much Mina is so blushing at her touch.. how hard Mina is smiling shyly but still cant take her eyes away from Jeongyeon's sight.. 

when Jeongyeon suddenly looked at Mina, they forgot just how close they were towards each other.. thier faces were just a few inch and thier eyes were linked... so perfectly,like almost 3minutes..starring into each others eyes, not even blinking..Jeongyeon can feel Mina's breath, and Mina deffinetely can see how hard it is for Jeongyeon to breath...

just like that, Jeongyeon can feel Mina's hand touching her cheeks..her ear..running down her jawline with her fingers.. without even breaking thier eye contact..and also just like that, Jeongyeon suddenly hugged Mina...and it didnt have any resistance at all..they're both are hughing each other...and when Jeongyeon release it, Mina were holding on Jeongyeon's hands. still no word uttered. but tears started to fall from Jeongyeon's eyes..

i cant lie to myself forever, you know.. i really like you Mina.. i mean, i dont just like you.. its hard for me to keep hiding this feeling, but i know,by telling it to you are going to make it even worse.. i love every moment i had with you, i love how you always looked at me, i love how you laugh, i love hearing your voice.. i love seeing you sing and dance, i love it when you always want to hang around with me.. but its hard for me.. like i say, i dont just like you... but i love you.. i really do... but this is not right... 

Jeongyeon wipe her own tears when she looked at Mina.. Mina is also flooding with tears,but then..

i really love you too... 

********************************************************************

Jeongyeon and Nayeon are planning to go for a shopping together this evening, when Momo suddenly say that she wants to join them too. Nayeon teasingly pouting saying that Momo are always interupting the 2yeon moment. and they all laugh. Jeongyeon could only laugh for a moment when she sees the other are only trying so hard even to smile... too hard to smile tho.. even its a joke... 

 

 

 

the end. 

i really dont have any idea. but lots are running on my mind right now. i guess maybe next time i need to write it doqn on a paper. by then i'll post it here. LOL!!  im sorry for my bad english, for my bad storyline.. im a newbie.btw,thank you for reading... love ya'll!!!