Forbidden Love

Moon & Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forbidden Love

moonsun; fantasy au - angst-y

Yongsun waits for her again and again. 

 

🌚🌞

 

Yongsun waits at the coffee shop she first met her. The smell of coffee in the air, the soft chatter of people catching up with each other and Yongsun wonders when she’ll see the mess of blond hair walking inside the coffee shop, stress evident on her face as she struggled to open the door while holding her laptop and folders. Yongsun badly wants to see her again.

 

She was a college junior when Yongsun first met her. If Yongsun hadn’t been near the entrance and helped the younger girl get in, she wouldn’t have met her. Wouldn’t have been so entranced by her beauty. Wouldn’t have known how nice and smart the younger girl is and Yongsun probably won’t suffer like this. But Yongsun regret nothing, she wanted this even if it meant waiting for her for decades. Even if it meant losing her again and again until she sees her again.

 

Yongsun doesn’t remember how long they’ve been like this. She probably should’ve been tired by now but every time the younger girl appears, it makes her forget the punishment she had chosen for herself. She knows how difficult it is to be in love with a mortal, her mother had told her so but she can’t help it. Not when she gets the same feeling of falling in love all over again whenever she sees her.

 

Yongsun looks outside the glass wall of the coffee shop. It was getting late but Yongsun wanted to stay a little more, hoping she’d arrive. Yongsun had learned that no matter how many times the younger girl was reincarnated, she still has the same personality and habits, still goes to the same places as long as she’s reincarnated to where she’s originally from, as long as they were breathing the same air and walking the same roads.

 

Yongsun remembers the first time she met her, the sun was shining brightly as if telling Yongsun that the eternal love she had been searching for so long was now found. And now the stars twinkle so kindly that Yongsun almost miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter