Chapter 1.1

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Soojung's POV

I'm exactly an hour early for my shift as always. I maneuver my car on the hotel employees parking and when done, I collected my things and got out of the car and proceed to the employees entrance. I can see my best friend Luna waiting for me at the receiving area happily waving when she saw me. I waived at her and gave her my toothy smile. This is our typical everyday routine. We'll eat breakfast at the employees lounge and chat , then will proceed to the linen area to pick up our freshly laundered and ironed uniform. Our locker room is already crowded with the morning shift individuals who like us are preparing for the days' challenge. I finished changing into my sharp uniform and put on a light make—up just right and twisted my long dark brown hair into a bun. I check myself in the mirror and smiled.

Uniform~ check!
Skirt not too tight~check!
Shoes ~ check!
Nameplate ~ check!
Smile~ check!

"Jung Soo Jung!" our Senior Butler Victoria yelled as she was checking our attendance.

"Present! " ~ i chirped


She takes a look at my appearance and gave me a thumbs up and i grinned at her.

 

I listen attentively while she informs us the agenda for the day and arrivals, the whos who and other details that happened last night in the hotel before our shift. And it starts now.

 

My name is Jung Soo Jung. Spell it backwards its the same. I've been a butler for the Charlton Reign which is a 5-star hotel here in the heart of Seoul, South Korea for 3 years. Well actually, if youre going to include the years that i trained under the watchful eye and supervision of the greatest Butler in South Korea.... Dun dun dun dun!!!
its a total of 6 years.

 

And may I add guys, im only 24 kekeke...

 

I know you are all asking why.

 

Why be a Butler? And not some other titles like Dr., Atty., Engr., Or other occupations? I can easily pass as a model (well they say i look like Yoona of SNSD kekekekeke 😄,) Long silky dark brown hair, a pair of long legs to die for, an ethereal beauty they say. A pair of piercing eyes which they say can turn someone into ice (what am i!?! Freaking Elsa of Frozen! ) I'm not really that pretty i look like normal kekekeke!

(A/N: But Soo Jung is really pretty... Gaaaaaahhhh~~ She's just too humble to admit it )


Becaus

Please log in to read the full chapter