Bad word

Bad word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji has a day off, so she decided to visit Baekhyun at his dorm.  She came without inform it first to him. She didn’t bring anything like she usually does because it was all sudden.

Eunji has arrived at his dorm he pressed the bell. After waiting for several seconds, someone opened it for her.

“Oh Eunji” It was Kyungsoo.

“Good morning” Eunji smiled to him.

“Come in. He is playing game like usual” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“I know” she smiled again.

Eunji knocked the door. She was waiting for him to open it but there’s nothing happen.

“Just open it. He didn’t lock it” Xiumin said it from the livingroom. He was watching TV with Lay.

“Oh oke” she opened it. He was focusing on his laptop. Eunji sit beside him to look at the laptop screen. She didn’t understand so she took her phone and play with it. Been 30 minutes and Eunji got bored. Baekhyun even didn’t a single word to her.

Eunji got out from his room.

“Got ignoring again?” Suho asked while holding his glass of orange juice.

“Like always” Eunji let out a deep sigh.

“Eunji can you help me? I’m cooking for lunch” Kyungsoo shouted from kitchen.

“Of course” Eunji smiled. She thought at least she can do anything to kill time while waiting for Baekhyun finished his game which she have no idea when will it be finished.

She cooked happily. Eunji loves cooking eventhough she is not as good as Kyungsoo.

Eunji and Kyungsoo were joking cheerfully and Chanyeol join them too.

Baekhyun was hungry after hours playing game. He got out from his room to eat. He saw Eunji and Chanyeol joking comfortably and somehow it irritated him.

Baekhyun made a fake cough. “Ehem ehem” Eunji turned her head to the source of that voice.

Baekhyun walked away. He back to his room.

Eunji followed him to his room. Baekhyun played again but now he played it emotionally.

“Come on eat. We made your favorite seafood soup” Eunji said but Baekhyun still silent.

“Are you angry to me?” Eunji sit beside him again. She asked patiently.

Baekhyun didn’t bother to answer her question and Eunji still beside him.

Then, a big LOSE word appear on his screen

“Ah you ruin my concentration and made me lose” Baekhyun shouted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter