Prologue

Another Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were never going to be the same for her.

Not since that night.

The night of the fire.

She was only ten but she understood what it meant when she lived and the rest of her family didn't.

Father.

Mother.

Sister

Two brothers that were adopted but they adored her.

Two sisters that were also adopted but they were banished for doing something against their parents' wishes.

Dark Magic.

It only caused more trouble and it brought death.

Life wasn't going to be simple knowing she is left to do two things. Survive and protect the Larimar stone. It is originally from the fallen city of Atlantis or so those were the rumors. If  the stone were the wrong hands it would be used for wrong reasons. But who really believed that an actual stone from a fallen city could even exist? 

If it was used there would always be a catch. 

The stone has powers that only a family of Atlantis can control.

At the time, her parents were on a trip visiting the Caribbean for a week before they settled down to have a family. They wanted a gift for something to remember. One of the stores had a beautiful sky blue stone that matched the sea yet it looked as if it was made by the clouds. It was the one that caught their eyes and they brought it home.

Little did the family know that the stone they brought back had powers.

They noticed good things in their family; two healt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter