final

FROZEN HANDS

NAYEON POV

This winter feels colder than the past years. I didn’t know that it is because It really is or the fact that I’m getting older. I put my hands in my jacket pockets to warm them up while my left hand hold my phone too in the pocket.

I walked along the empty street who most of it covered by snow, the trees who frost and look glistening pretty In my eyes. Well I see no one in this street since it’s a really cold day, most of people stay at their warm home and choose to wrap themselves in a blanket rather take a walk outside and frozen. Unlike me.

Since I was a  kid I love this feeling when I feel like my body feels frozen till I tighten my jacket around my body, the feeling when there is no blood rush in your face, when your lips feels so dry and pale till you can’t open them and when steam come out from your nose because you’re breathing hard. Call me crazy or everything but I just love this feeling.

I’m enjoying every step I take and a small smile escape from my frozen lips. While I’m in my own world I feel my phone vibrating in my hands. With a lot of courage I decided to take a look and escape my hands from my pocket.

Baby lion chaeyoungie<3

NABONG EONNIE YOU SERIOUSLY.  Your parents asking me about you!! Are you went out I this damn freezing weather outside?!  Why you always out of your mind! I’m not going to cover you up and tell another lie to your parents so you better be at home before 7 because I told your parents we will finished our project before 7! AND PLEASE DON’T GET ING FROST AND SICK TOMORROW SINCE WE HAVE PERFOMANCE OKAY!!!!!! I HATE YOU T.T

 

Jungyeonie hubby<3

Chae is making a fuss in our group chat since you use her as an excuse paboya AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Wyd btw? Just go home soon it’s freezing outside right? Don’t get sick.

 

Myoui minaring<3

Well I’m glad you didn’t make me as an excuse lol jk. Anyway, go home neechan its freezing outside.

 

Sanachan<3

Why eonnie didn’t take me with you? T-T ah scratch that I don’t want to die with you ehehheheheheh

 

Jihyorangie<3

Tell me that you use enough layer and jacket or I will kill you.

 

I laughed at my best friends text. Well I forgot to tell Chaeyoung that I use her as an excuse to went out but yeah the past is in the past. I giggled imagine Chaeyoung face who so mad at me. She is cute.

I see a nearby park that used to be covered with beautiful flowers now covered in snow. I enter the park and sit on the nearby bench. I tighten my jacket around my body and look at the sky. It’s so cloudy I think it will snowing again soon I really need to go home soon but now let me just enjoy this moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hello bunny girl”

 

That voice. I looked to the where the voice come from who unexpectedly beside me.  I look at the boy who sit beside me. His hair is ars-blonde and his eyes is dark brown. His eyes… feels familiar for me. He grins at me till his eyes shaped like a half moon. His face look paler than me and he seems more freezing than me.

“here I bought ice cream for you.” He said as he pass me a small cup of haagen dazs matcha flavor to me. His eyes trembling while he try to pass that ice cream to me. Since I feel bad about his trembling hands I decided to take it. I look at the small cup ice cram in front of me. Well ice cream is my all time favorite and my daily consume but in this freezing cold day? Well when I was a kid I can handle eating ice cream outside when it’s snow but now- maybe I can eat it at home later and I need to make sure its not poisonous first.

“Don’t worry I didn’t put poison on it.” He said just like reading my face expression. Well don’t blame me im an extrovert you can see my feeling through my face.

“Well thankyou for this unpoisonous ice cream and you got your luck on your side since my favorite flavor is matcha but you know my teeth is too frozen to eat this now at this freezing place so I will take it home. Thankyou anyway. Oh and is this the left over one till you give it to the strangers you meet at the park?” I giggled while I said that. It’s kinda funny how this boy suddenly showed up and give me ice cream.

He smile lovingly at me. Then I don’t know why my heart stop beating for a second.

“Can you give me your hands? I’m freezing!” said him while he offering his hand for me to take. I look at him confusedly. I mean, who is he? Why suddenly ask for my hands? Is he some kind of ert or something?

“Don’t worry I’m not that kind of ert like in your mind girl, just give me your hands and you will know why.” He said reassuringly.

I hesitated till I finally give in. I hold his hand and damn his hand is really frozen what did he do outside when he can’t bear the coldness? He tighten his grip on my hand.

“Still the same, my bunny hands is always my all time favorite. It always feels warm on my freozen hands.”

 

And that’s it. De ja vu hit me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oppa don’t follow me!! You will get freeze if you follow me!!!” a nine years old me yelling at the oppa who following me behind.

“But I don’t want you to get sick alone!”

“oppa please I wont get sick it will be you who will get sick tomorrow and I will just being scold by my parents because I’m taking you with me!” I frowning and pout my lips at the oppa who 2 years older than me. Last year I’m being scold because of him now he want me to being scold again this year. BIG NO!

He walked pass by me like I didn’t say anything and shout “I’m going to buy ice cream, lets go if you want ice cream. It’s my treat!”

I hate that he use my weakness to ice cream.

We walked to the the convenience store nearby and buy one cup of matcha ice cream for me and vanilla for him. When we walked to the nearby park and seat on the bench in this park.

I open my cup of ice cream and eat it happily. “Don’t your teeth being freeze and hurt by eating those ice cream in this weather??” I smirked at him. “oppa just too old to bear with it! I can handle it well!” I said as I stick out my tongue at him teasingly.

He just looked at me while I’m eating my ice cream while he put that lovingly smile. Sometimes he will whipped the ice cream who stuck on my cheeks and then giggles seeing me not giving a care about it and keep digging in on my ice cream. When I finished my ice cream I look at him proudly and said “I finished the ice cream oppa bought for me!!”

He laughs and pats my head. “should we go home now bunny? It’s so freaking freezing.” I giggled and stand up. “Let’s go!!” he offered his hand for me to hold and I gladly take his hand to hold.

“my bunny hands it always my all time favorite. It always feels warm on my frozen hand.”

I giggled at what he said and keep my feet to follow his feet.

“bunny”

“yes markiepooh oppa?”

He giggled and tighten his grip on my hands.

“will you still call me that even if after we are old?”

“as long as you call me bunny then I will call you markiepooh.”

He giggled again while I’m grins widely at his cuteness.

“will you forget me if I suddenly disappear?”

I frowned at what he asked and stop my step.

He looked at me confusedly.

“Ofcourse I don’t!!! I will never forget the oppa who will always scold me, annoyed me but then suddenly treat me like a princess! I will never forgot the person I love!” I said innocently.

He a little bit surprised by what I said well me too but I already said it anyway.

He suddenly hug me so tight while he caressed my back lovingly.

“you know bunny? I love you.” He said that as he tighten his hug around me and kiss my forehead.

 

And turn out what he said is really true. I can’t find him the day after that confession of us. My mom said he move to California with his family. I locked my self in my room for 3 days. I don’t eat anything and keep telling my mom to take mark oppa back to me.

 

And then I decided to grow up and take this as the beautiful past and a beautiful first love memory that I got.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I let go of his grip on mine. My mouth trembling. Not because of cold but because I’m dying to hold my tears. I look at my feet avoiding his stare. I can see that he looked at me confusedly from the side of my eyes.

Suddenly I do something that I should do. I eat the ice cream. I eat the ice cream despite of my frozen teeth I eat it hungrily like I haven’t eat anything for days. I ignored my pale lips who begging for me to stop eating. I keep eat the ice cream.

“what are you doing bunny??” he said trying to hold my hands to stop me.

I push his hand away and keep eating it. Tears fall down from my face as I eat that ice cream. I need to finished it. Mark oppa already bought it for me. He suddenly wipes the ice cream that stuck on my cheeks. Just like what he always did. My tears fall harder than before just like a waterfall. But I keep eating it.  I gulp this cold thing with the hurt feeling on my chest. I can't breath I don’t know why. As I finished the ice cream I looked at him with my teary eyes.

“I finished the ice cream oppa bought for me!” I said trying to sounds as happy as I can while tears streaming down from my eyes. He sighed as he look like he trying to hold on his tears too and hug me so tight. I sobs in his hug. I let down my guard and let him see how fragile I am. How sad I am for all this time when he is gone. How I compare every boy that confess to me to him and ended up I’m being disappointed.

 

“Why you leave me just like that why?”

“because I cant stand my self saying goodbye too you bunny.”

“I hate you, you know that?” I said as I punch his back.

He tighten his hug and kiss my forehead.

“I still love you too, bunny.”

 

 

 

 

finished!!

sorry for my bad engrish i try anyway:(

and btw i will love it if you comment about it!! hihihihi thankyou<3