Girls' Generation

Killer Doll 3

“How can we save my brother?” Somi asks.

While waiting for the dove to come back, they get their dolls and went back to Nancy’s house.

“Hye Jin will surely use your brother to their advantage.” Ara said.

“Auntie, the doll that attacked Seungjun isn’t the doll I saw in Jisoo’s house. The doll in Jisoo’s house looks like her.” Nancy said.

“Her name is Lisa.” Eunha said.

“How did you know?” Nuri asks.

“Our makers told us. Although, they are not sure how many dolls our enemies are.” Binnie said.

“This will be hard.” Chanmi said. “But Ara, can we kill her using the silver dagger?”

“The dagger lost its power when Eungyo died and I don’t have any more power to make it.” Ara said. “Although I don’t know where Hye Jin now, I can feel her power. She is stronger than before. The help from Girls’ Generation is the only way to defeat her.”

“I wish the dove will be back soon.” Chung Ha said.

………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, the dove is flying around the tall buildings in Seoul. Then, the dove saw a terrace full of herbal plants. The dove fly to that terrace and peck the glass door.

A woman that looks like in her 20’s open the glass door.

“Hello, beautiful. You look tired from flying. Do you want to rest?” the woman asks.

The dove went to the shoulder of the woman.

The woman close the glass door and went to the kitchen to give the dove a water.

While the dove is drinking a water, the woman noticed the letter that attached on the dove’s foot.

“What’s this? A letter?” the woman asks while taking the letter.

She reads the letter and gasped.

“Hyoyeon unnie!” the woman said and runs towards the bedroom.

“What is it, Seohyun?” a woman named Hyoyeon asks. She removes her headphone.

“A letter from Go Ara unnie.” Seohyun said and gives the letter to Hyoyeon.

“So, she managed to live.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you think it is Eungyo?” Seohyun asks.

“Eungyo is dead.” Hyoyeon said. “It is probably Ahn Hye Jin.”

“What should we do?” Seohyun asks.

“Let’s wait for the others before we decide.” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso.” Seohyun said.

………………………………………………………

Just like what Hyoyeon said, they waited for the others. When they are complete now, Hyoyeon and Seohyun give the letter to them.

“Go Ara never asked our help. Why now?” Tiffany asks.

“She lost her power after making the silver dagger and also she’s living as a mortal now.” Sunny said.

“Are we going to help her?” Yuri asks.

“We must not be bias. We should know Ahn Hye Jin’s side first.” Taeyeon said and stands up. She get her robe in her room and wears it.

“Let’s go visit Ahn Hye Jin.” Taeyeon said.

They all nodded.

………………………………………………………

That night, Hye Jin is eating alone in her house when she noticed 8 crows are on her window.

Hye Jin smirked.

She moves her finger like waving a wand then the window opens.

The 8 crows fly inside the house and transformed as humans.

“There’s a door. Why do you need to enter to the window? Girls’ Generation.” Hye Jin said.

“How are you, Ahn Hye Jin?” Taeyeon asks.

“Let’s get to the point, Kim Taeyeon. You’re here because of Go Ara’s niece, right?” Hye Jin said.

“We want to know why you are seeking revenge.” Yuri said.

Hye Jin’s expression became dark. Her eyes are full of anger. Her fists are clenching while on the table.

“They killed my daughter.” Hye Jin said.

“Your daughter?” Sooyoung asks. “But you are still immortal.”

“Jisoo isn’t came from me but I treat her like my own child. I saw her abandoned in the street when she was a baby so I took care of her and bring her in the village. Then, one day, she wanted to study so I brought her here. I thought she will be fine especially when she met new friends but it didn’t even last a year. She was bullied by them and the entire school until…” Hye Jin can’t continue her words.

“She killed herself.” Yoona finished her sentence.

Hye Jin smiled bitterly. “But before she died, I manage to transfer her spirit to her doll that I made for her. I promised her that we will get the revenge they deserve.”

“Revenge is not the solution, Ahn Hye Jin.” Taeyeon said. “You know what happened to Eungyo.”

“Because Ara helped them. She killed her best friend for them. But she is useless now, she can’t help them anymore.” Hye Jin said.

“I hope you think it over before you do your plan. Our Gods will not allow your revenge.” Taeyeon said.

The Girls’ Generation leave the place.

………………………………………………………

Nuri and Chanmi are at the garden of Nancy’s house. They just had dinner and the couple is having their time alone.

“Aunt Jiyeon wants me to take you back to US.” Nuri said.

Chanmi sighed. “I can’t do that. I need to help them.” Chanmi said.

“Aunt Jiyeon is just worried about you. She almost- I mean, we almost lost you when you killed Eungyo and we can’t take it if something happened to you here.” Nuri said.

“You’re here. You can protect me.” Chanmi said.

Nuri sighed. “I know that you will say it.” Nuri said.

Chanmi smiled and hugs him.

“That’s why I love you.” Chanmi said.

“I love you too.” Nuri said.

Just then, they felt that they are not the only two of them in the garden.

Chanmi and Nuri looks around and they saw 8 figures in the dark part of the garden.

“Who are you?” Nuri asks while trying to hide Chanmi on his back.

The 8 figures walk away from the dark.

“We are here to see Go Ara.” Hyoyeon said.

Chanmi and Nuri gasped.

“Girls’ Generation.” Chanmi whispered.

………………………………………………………

Nancy and her friends are at the stairs, eavesdropping to the conversation of the Girls’ Generation, Ara, Chanmi and Nuri.

“We went to Ahn Hye Jin’s house before going here.” Taeyeon said. “And she is serious on seeking a revenge.”

“The kids can’t defeat her.” Ara said.

“Unfortunately, it is the kids’ fault why Ahn Hye Jin is seeking a revenge. Her adopted daughter killed herself after being bullied by the entire school.” Taeyeon said.

“All they can do now is to kill the doll where Ahn Hye Jin transferred the spirit of her daughter.” Seohyun said.

“But it will be hard since she is hiding a boy in her house.” Sunny said.

“She really got my brother.” Somi said and shows herself to them. “I need to save my brother now.”

“Don’t act carelessly, it might lead you to death.” Tiffany said.

“Samuel doesn’t have anything to do with this. He is just a boy.” Somi said.

“Somi, calm down.” Nancy said while showing herself to them.

Yoona stares at Nancy for a while.

Taeyeon stands up. “We don’t want to help you but Ahn Hye Jin is breaking the rules. Wait for us to come back but for the meantime, don’t do anything stupid.”

The Girls’ Generation leave the house.

“I know who Ahn Hye Jin after at.” Yoona said.

“Go Ara’s niece, right?” Taeyeon said.

“Ne.” Yoona said. “She’s perfect for Ahn Hye Jin’s plan.”

“But that child has an aura just like the great-great-granddaughter of Siwon. It is up to Ahn Hye Jin whether she will succeed or not.” Taeyeon said.

………………………………………………………

Inside the girl’s room, Nancy, Somi, Do Yeon and Chung Ha are talking.

“If Jisoo’s mom is in her house hiding Samuel, then, it must be their house here in Seoul.” Somi said.

“Let’s go there to save Samuel and kill that b*tch.” Do Yeon said.

“Girls, wait. It is dangerous to go there. Besides, the Girls’ Generation said that we need to wait for them before going there.” Nancy said.

“Samuel will be already dead if we wait for them.” Somi said. “We have our dolls, and their job is to protect us.”

“But still-”

“Are you scared?” Somi asks.

“N-Ne but not for me but for all of us.” Nancy said.

Do Yeon holds Somi’s hands.

“We will be fine as long as we all stick together.” Do Yeon said.

“I’ll tell the guys but don’t tell our plan to Aunt Ara and the love birds.” Somi said. “We will be leaving tomorrow night.”

Nancy nodded.

Somi left the room.

Chung Ha is just quiet in the corner of the room while holding her Jeonghan doll.

Update will be every Saturday/Sunday and Thursday