The Past of Jisoo and her friends

Killer Doll 3

“Wonwoo, we need your help. She was bitten by Hye Jin’s rabbit.” Jeonghan said while carrying Nancy on her back.

“Put her on the sofa.” Wonwoo said and get his things.

After getting his things, Wonwoo checks on Nancy’s finger.

“It’s already turning to purple.” Wonwoo said.

They watched Wonwoo of what he is doing.

He pinned a needle to Nancy’s finger where she was bitten.

A blood came out but it is no ordinary blood. The color of the blood is black.

Wonwoo sip the black blood from Nancy’s finger and spit it on the bowl.

He continues to sip and he only stop when he spit the color red blood.

“She’s safe now.” Wonwoo said.

“That’s simple.” Hyunwoo said.

“Simple but only a drop of blood that will enter your body, you’re dead.” Wonwoo said.

“What are we going to do now?” Jin Ho asks.

“Now that Hye Jin knows that you already know her secret, she won’t stop until they kill you.” Seungcheol said.

“Can’t we just kill her?” Do Yeon asks.

“It will be hard. She’s too powerful.” Woozi said.

Wonwoo is putting his things back to the cabinet when a picture fell.

Chanmi picked it up.

“Yoona?” Chanmi said.

They check the picture.

“You know them?” Chung Ha asks.

“I know them.” Chanmi said. “Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun and Taeyeon. But they are dolls.”

“They are witches.” Wonwoo said. “They can help you.”

“Great. Where can we find them?” Somi asks.

“China.” The8 said. “Well that’s where the last time I saw them.”

“And that was 40 years ago.” Jun said.

“You see, they don’t stay much longer in one place because they are always ended up being chased by torches and forks.” Mingyu said.

“We should get home.” Chanmi said. “But it is not safe to stay in our own houses. We need to be all in one place.”

“Even them?” Chung Ha asks. She’s talking about Sanha and Yoon Ji.

“They can go home. I’m sure Hye Jin doesn’t know about them.” Chanmi said.

“But-” Yoon Ji said.

“Just go home. I don’t want you to be involve here.” Yunsik said.

“Araso.” Yoon Ji said.

“Let’s go to Nancy’s house.” Chanmi said.

………………………………………………………

They went to Nancy’s house.

“Somi, isn’t that Samuel’s bike?” Hyunwoo asks before they enter at Nancy’s house.

They notice Samuel’s bike parked outside Nancy’s house.

“What is that boy doing here?” Somi angrily asks and enters the house.

“Samuel! Samuel!” Somi called.

“Samuel!” Hyunwoo called.

“Let’s check my room.” Nancy said.

They went upstairs.

They saw the door to Nancy’s room widely opened.

“Samuel?” Nancy called while entering the room. She open the lights in her room.

Somi saw Samuel’s cap on the floor.

“It’s his favorite cap.” Somi said. “Do you think something happened to him?”

“If Ahn Hye Jin got him, she will not hurt him. I bet she will use him against you.” Chanmi said.

“Then, I need to rescue him.” Somi said.

“Don’t do something in a rush. It will lead you to death.” Chanmi said. “Take a rest for now. Boys will stay in one room while girls will stay in one room.”

They did what Chanmi said.

“Is it true that you killed a doll?” Chung Ha asks.

“She used to be in a doll’s body but she transferred her spirit in a body of my friend and that’s how I killed her.” Chanmi said.

“I heard Ms. Ahn that she is looking for a sacrifice.” Nancy said.

“ sacrifice? Then, it is not me and Do Yeon.” Somi said.

“Maybe she will transfer the spirit of someone to her sacrifice.” Chanmi said.

“Park Jisoo!” Somi, Do Yeon and Chung Ha said.

“What about Jisoo?” Nancy asks.

“We saw her dead body inside their room.” Chung Ha said.

Nancy was shocked. “Jisoo is dead? No way.”

“She went to our dreams to let us know.” Do Yeon said.

“Park Jisoo is your friend but why her mother is on revenge?” Chanmi asks.

The girls were silent.

“Tell me.” Chanmi said.

………………………………………………………

Nancy and her friends are in their third year in senior high when Park Jisoo join their class.

She is shy and doesn’t look others into the eyes.

“Urgghh! I’m so hungry!” Chung Ha said. “Let’s head to the cafeteria.”

Everyone is leaving the room to eat except Nancy who is looking at Jisoo.

“Nancy, let’s go.” Yunsik called her.

“Ne.” Nancy said.

Everyone left the classroom except Jisoo.

When they got back after buying their foods, Nancy noticed that Jisoo isn’t eating. She is just sitting on her seat and staring at the clouds outside.

Nancy puts a sandwich and a juice on Jisoo’s desk.

Jisoo was surprised.

“You’ll get hungry for the rest of day if you don’t eat.” Nancy said.

“Thank you.” Jisoo shyly said.

Nancy smiled. “I’m Nancy.”

“Jisoo.” Jisoo said.

“Nancy, let’s eat!” Somi called her.

“Eat it.” Nancy said to Jisoo before going back with her friends.

“Why did you talked to her? She’s a freak.” Somi said.

“She is not. She’s new that’s why she is shy.” Nancy said.

“Why are you being nice to her?” Seungjun asks.

“Guys, don’t be like that to my girlfriend. You know how Nancy usually nice to everyone.” Yunsik said.

“Just don’t add someone in our group. We, 8 are enough.” Hyunwoo said.

“Ne.” Nancy said.

But after few days…

Jisoo became part of their group.

………………………………………………………

“Welcome to my vacation house.” Seungjun said.

“Your family vacation, you mean.” Jin Ho said.

“Jin Ho, we are always go here every year and you always said that to me.” Seungjun said.

“Because you’re always said that it is your vacation house.” Jin Ho said.

Nancy and her friends always go to Seungjun’s vacation house after the first exam to relax.

“I’m hungry.” Chung Ha said.

“Let’s start preparing the meat.” Nancy said.

“I’ll get the meat.” Yunsik said.

“Same rooms, everyone.” Do Yeon said.

“Chung Ha, can you show Jisoo our room?” Nancy asks.

“Sure.” Chung Ha said. “Jisoo, here.”

Jisoo follows Chung Ha to their room.

“This will be our room.” Chung Ha said. “Did you bring your swimsuit?”

Jisoo her head.

“We can just buy.” Chung Ha said.

“Chung Ha, can I ask you something?” Jisoo asks.

“Sure.” Chung Ha said.

“How long do Nancy and Yunsik dating?” Jisoo asks.

“2 years.” Chung Ha said. “Why? Do you like Yunsik?”

“Huh? A-Aniyo.” Jisoo said.

Chung Ha stares at her.

“You like him.” Chung Ha said. “But unfortunately, you will just be the same as Jin Ho.”

“Jin Ho?” Jisoo asks.

“Nancy and Jin Ho are very close. Jin Ho likes Nancy but Nancy only thinks of him as a friend.” Chung Ha said. “Go out after you arrange your things.”

Chung Ha left the room.

………………………………………………………

Everyone is outside the house. Jisoo is going out too when she saw Yunsik sleeping on the sofa.

She stares at him closely before kissing him.

When Yunsik is about to wake up, Jisoo quickly left and join the others.

She didn’t know that Do Yeon is looking at her suspiciously.

………………………………………………………

One day, Jisoo is going to the library when Do Yeon pulled her somewhere.

“D-Do Yeon, why?” Jisoo asks.

Do Yeon shows a picture from her cellphone.

It was a picture of Jisoo kissing Yunsik 2 days ago in Seungjun’s vacation house.

“Nancy is being nice to you since the first day you came here but in return you are trying to steal her boyfriend.” Do Yeon said.

“I-It’s not true.” Jisoo said.

Do Yeon slaps her.

“From now on, you will do what I say.” Do Yeon said. “If you want this to remain secret.”

“I will do anything.” Jisoo said.

“In our final exam, I want to top all the exams. I know that you’re smart but you can be in top 2.” Do Yeon said. “Do you understand?”

“Ne.” Jisoo said.

“Good.” Do Yeon said.

………………………………………………………

But after the exam and the result came out, Jisoo top in their school.

So, for her revenge, Do Yeon and her friends shamed Jisoo in the whole school during the award ceremony.

Only Nancy, Yunsik and Jin Ho don’t know that their friends did it.

Do Yeon thought that Jisoo will never go to school after that but Jisoo still goes to school.

Nancy takes care of Jisoo since that incident in the award ceremony.

“It seems that she still go to school because of Nancy.” Somi said.

Somi, Do Yeon, Hyunwoo and Seungjun are at mall.

“Nancy really takes care of her.” Hyunwoo said.

“Maybe I should let the secret out.” Do Yeon said.

“What secret?” Seungjun asks.

Do Yeon smiled.

………………………………………………………

Monday morning…

Nancy, Yunsik, Jin Ho and Jisoo are going to school together.

When they enter the school and going to their classroom, the students are looking at Jisoo.

“Nancy!” Chung Ha is running towards them.

“Good morning, Chung Ha.” Nancy, Yunsik and Jin Ho greet.

“Good morning, Chung Ha.” Jisoo said.

Chung Ha glares at Jisoo.

“Nancy, come with me.” Chung Ha said and pull Nancy somewhere.

The others followed them.

Chung Ha brings Nancy to the bulletin board.

Nancy’s eyes widened as well as Jisoo’s eyes.

The picture that Do Yeon showed to Jisoo is now on the board. It is not only one but lots of it.

“Isn’t that in Seungjun’s vacation house?” Jin Ho asks. “Yunsik, don’t you know this?”

“No. I was sleeping that time.” Yunsik said.

“Nancy…” Jisoo said.

Nancy glares at her and walks away.

Nancy and the others went to their classroom.

“Nancy…” Somi and Do Yeon worriedly said.

Nancy silently cried.

“I told you not to be friend with that freak.” Somi said.

“Don’t blame Yunsik. He is a victim too.” Do Yeon said.

“I don’t blame him. I am blaming myself.” Nancy said.

Do Yeon hugs her.

Jisoo enters the room. Jisoo saw Do Yeon.

Do Yeon smirked.

………………………………………………………

Because of that Jisoo experienced the bullying of the whole school. Some students lock her in the rest room. Hide her clothes during swimming class. Throwing garbage when she’s outside. And some hurt her physically.

“Urgghh! I hope that freak leave this school. She is a nuisance in our school.” Do Yeon said.

Nancy, Somi, Do Yeon and Chung Ha are in the rest room.

“Isn’t it too much?” Nancy asks. Although she is mad at Jisoo, she still feels sorry for her.

“Nancy, don’t be nice to her. She almost steal your boyfriend.” Somi said.

“Yeah.” Chung Ha agrees.

“But I and Yunsik are breaking up.” Nancy said.

“Eh? Why?” they ask.

“He’s busy with his Taekwondo and his best friend wants him to focus on that.” Nancy said.

“I get rid of Jisoo for you but you are giving up Yunsik because of his best friend? Geez!” Do Yeon said.

“What do you mean of get rid of Jisoo for me?” Nancy asks.

“Nothing. We need to go back to class.” Do Yeon said.

Jisoo came out from one of the cubicle.

………………………………………………………

Jisoo is mopping the floor of their classroom when someone knock down the pail of dirty water on the floor.

“Oooppps! Mian.” Do Yeon said but she threw Jisoo’s things to the wet floor.

“Do you really hate me that much, Do Yeon?” Jisoo asks. “Nancy should be the one get mad at me because of what I did but it seems that you are the one affected.”

“I really hate you since the day you came here. You’re freak and Nancy shouldn’t have been close to you. You are not fit in our group because you’re ugly and a freak. If I were you, I am leaving this school and hide myself in my hometown and never come back here. You’re not belong here.” Do Yeon said.

“Ok fine. I am leaving but someday I will get my revenge.” Jisoo said.

From that day on, Nancy and her friends never saw Jisoo again.

Update will be every Saturday/Sunday and Thursday