Jeju Island

Killer Doll 3

“Look what happened when you kids are doing something recklessly.” Chanmi said.

Seungjun’s body is now taken by Seungjun’s parents.

“And the worst part is that you are all suspects in Seungjun’s death.” Chanmi added.

“We can’t hurt him!” Somi said. “We are friends.”

“Hand marks found on his neck. No trace of Ahn Hye Jin inside the house. Samuel is still with her. And you can’t tell to the police that there are KILLER DOLLS!!!” Chanmi can’t control her emotions.

“Chanmi, relax.” Nuri said.

Chanmi took a deep breath and tries to calm herself.

“We’re sorry, Professor.” Nancy said.

“As of now, Ahn Hye Jin will be probably moving somewhere.” Ara said. “For the meantime don’t anything that can put you in danger.”

“But what about Seungjun? I need to give justice to his death.” Do Yeon said.

“SHUT UP!” Chanmi yells. “I am sick of you spoiled brats. It is your fault why your lives are in danger. If you didn’t bullied Ahn Hye Jin’s daughter, this wouldn’t happen to you and most of all Seungjun never died. So if I were you, better listen to us.”

Nancy and her friends are quiet.

“Go to your rooms now.” Chanmi said.

They went to their rooms.

“You’re being harsh to them.” Nuri said.

“I know but I can’t help it. Because of their recklessness someone died.” Chanmi said.

Nuri hugs Chanmi.

“I’ll talk to Seventeen tomorrow. Stay here and watch the kids.” Ara said.

………………………………………………………

The next day, Ara went to Seventeen.

“Someone died, right?” Seungcheol said.

“Seungjun.” Ara said.

“Then, what happened to my Binnie?” Dino asks.

“She’s dead.” Ara said.

Dino starts to cry silently.

Jeonghan comforts him.

“I need to know where Hye Jin go.” Ara said.

“There’s only one place she will go.” Joshua said.

“Jeju.” The Seventeen all said.

“Jeju?” Ara asks. “That’s where Eungyo died.”

“We’re not exactly sure what she is going to do there but we think it has something to do with Eungyo.” Woozi said.

“Eungyo died in Jeju. Is she planning to bring Eungyo alive?” Ara asks. “Impossible.”

“It is possible if you break the law.” Wonwoo said.

“The law of the undead.” Ara said. “That’s make sense now. I’m leaving.”

“Ara, be careful.” Seungcheol said.

“I will.” Ara said.

………………………………………………………

 “Ahn Hye Jin is going to Jeju.” Ara said.

“What is she going to do there?” Nuri asks.

“She wants Eungyo to be alive.” Ara said.

“But I thought she won’t come back.” Chanmi said.

“There is something I didn’t tell you about Eungyo. The day Eungyo decided to have a revenge to your families, she sold her spirit to the undead to make her powerful. When you killed Eungyo, her spirit was taken by the undead. Now, Ahn Hye Jin is going to free Eungyo’s spirit and make her alive again because she knows that Eungyo can help her.” Ara said.

“Kids, pack up your things and we’re going to Jeju.” Nuri said.

“Ne!” they said.

………………………………………………………

Hye Jin is standing at the edge of the cliff. It was the cliff where Chanmi and Eungyo had their last fight.

Hye Jin raised her arms and looks at the full moon.

She whispered some magic spells.

Slowly the ocean is getting apart.

Rocks formed a stairs for Hye Jin. She gets down and walk to the middle of the ocean that has been apart.

Sumi’s body who was used by Eungyo is still under the ocean. It is like sleeping under the ocean.

“It is time for you to come back, Eungyo.” Hye Jin said.

The body floats.

And when Hye Jin starts to go back to the cliff, the body follows her.

………………………………………………………

Nancy and the others arrived at Heechul and Jessica’s Villa.

“Ah… Remembering the past.” Nuri said.

“I never thought that I will be here again.” Chanmi said.

“Why is it, Professor Chanmi?” Yunsik asks.

“This is where everything ends.” Chanmi said.

Do Yeon is staring at the villa.

“Do Yeon, gwenchana? You can go back to Seoul, if you want.” Somi said.

“I will get my revenge for Seungjun.” Do Yeon said.

“Nancy, Jin Ho, help me bring these foods in the kitchen.” Ara said.

“Ne.” Nancy and Jin Ho said.

Nancy and Jin Ho went to the kitchen. They start placing the foods in the cupboards and refrigerator.

“This villa is big.” Jin Ho said.

“My cousins, Hwayoung unnie and Hyoyoung unnie told me a secret of this villa.” Nancy said.

“What secret?” Jin Ho asks.

“There’s a tool shed at the back of this villa, a trap door is on the floor of the tool shed and there’s a passageway underground and it will lead to the living room.” Nancy said.

“Cool.” Jin Ho said.

“Do you want to see it?” Nancy asks.

“Sure.” Jin Ho said.

“Let’s go after this.” Nancy said.

“Ok.” Jin Ho said.

………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Chanmi is showing to others their rooms.

“Chung Ha, Yoon Ji and Nancy can use Hwayoung’s room. Somi and Do Yeon will use Hyoyoung’s room. Hyunwoo, Jin Ho and Yunsik will be staying in the guest room. Nuri and Sanha in another guest room. I and Ara will be staying in the master’s bedroom.” Chanmi said.

“Can we walk around the villa?” Chung Ha asks.

“Just don’t go far away and bring your dolls.” Chanmi said.

“Ne.” they said.

“Do Yeon, do you want to go to the garden?” Somi asks.

“I just want to rest.” Do Yeon said.

“Ok.” Somi said. “I’ll stay with you.”

………………………………………………………

Yoon Ji went out and sat on the side of the fountain.

“You shouldn’t come here.” Yunsik said.

“You know I can’t let you go alone.” Yoon Ji said.

“I am with my friends.” Yunsik said.

“But you’ll be the one protecting them.” Yoon Ji said.

“It is true. I have friends that I need to protect and I don’t want you to add to the people I need to protect.” Yunsik said.

“I don’t need your protection. I can help you protect them.” Yoon Ji said.

“This is not just ordinary people. Our enemies are voodoo dolls and a witch.” Yunsik said.

“I don’t care. I didn’t learn taekwondo just to win gold medals. I learned it because I want to protect the people I love.” Yoon Ji said.

“Do it to others not here.” Yunsik said.

Update will be every Saturday/Sunday and Thursday