CHAPTER 55

THE CURSED REVENGE

Chen and Bomi weddings to be simple make it as privately at Namsan Tower. The guested is coming are the both of family, relatives and their close friends as well. Chen and Bomi have been in relationship after years, after years they had face many hardships, challenge as they to be as singer. They had broke up after Bomi debut in Apink and they getback after a long years and now they married.

The wedding music began to played with Chanyeol is playing piano with full of romantics. Chen is standing alone while watching Bomi walking on the red carpet with her father.

As the reached the end, her father said to me with smiled "Please take a good care my pretty daughter, get it". Chen replied with his sweet smile and took Bomi's hand to faced the priest.

"I, Kim Jongdae take you Yoon Bomi to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Chen speech with full of sincrely.

"I, Yoon Bomi take you Kim Jongdae to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Bomi finished her speech.

"Now you may kiss the bride." The pricest said.

Everyone clapped their hands after they saw Chen and Bomi kissed and as official they become husband and wife. 

"Congratuslations!!!!!!!" Apink said out loud as they ran towards Bomi and hugged.

"Yah. Congrats! You a husband now" Baekhyun said.

"Congrats Chen!" All infinite greeted.

"Thank you and thank you everyone for coming. Thank you again" Chen said politely.

"Chen-ah, please take care my sister very well okay. Don't make her sad or hurt. If you do i'll kick you or hit you" Dongwoo being protective brother.

"I will hyung." Chen answered.

"Kyaaa!! Our members already married now. Who's next? Suho hyung? Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said in excitedment.

'YAH!" Baekhyun yelled out.

"Bbom-ah. You are wife now" Chorong said.

'Welcome to the wife club!" Eunji yelled in excitedment.

"I'm so envious. Unnie, you and Chen oppa looks perfect match" Hayoung told.

"Hayoung-ie is right. I'm happy for you unnie" Namjoo interrupted.

"Yah yah. I'm shy now. Stop it" Bomi chuckled.

"May you and Chen live happily ever after" Eunji said.

"Be a good wife. Mrs Kim" Chorong told.

"Aigooo.... We have three Mrs. Kim is here" Namjoo chuckled.

"You're right unnie! Kim Sunggyu, Kim Myungsoo and Kim Jongdae" Hayoung said.

"Thankful i am Mrs Nam." Chorong laughed.

The reception soon ended. All the guest are way back to their home and Chen and Bomi was stayed at hotel for one night before they heading to Paris as their honeymoon. 

"Oppa......" Bomi called out.

"Yes, my wife. Why?" Chen answered.

"I am so happy. I have you in my life now and always. Let's stay forever oppa" Bomi said with sweet smile.

"Me too babe. I will always love you now and forever" Chen said while they eye-contact.

"Me too!!" Bomi said in excitedment.

Chen began to kissed on Bomi's lips. They have deeply into their kissed began to make their 'things' as soon they became husband and wife.

__________________________________________________________________________

After 5 years

After all Apink and Infinite are getting married except Hayoung, Sungjong and Dongwoo who is still aren't married yet. Sungyeol and Namjoo get married after one year Bomi and Chen get married. Meanwhile, Myungsoo and Naeun welcome their first baby. It was girl and their daughter name is Kim Myungeun.

Besides that, Bomi get pregenat on Sungyeol and Namjoo's wedding and now Chen and Bomi had 2 babies. It was girl and boy, Kim Minhyuk and Kim Chenmi. While Namjoo currently is pregnant for her first baby.

"Omma!" Minseok crying out loud.

"What happened to you, my son?" Eunji asked out.

"What's wrong with you Kim Minseok" Sunggyu spoke out.

"I think i knew it. It must be Chohyun, right?" Eunji said.

"Omma! Appa! I'm back." Minggyuk said as he with his little sister mina entering the house.

"Kim Mingguk! Kim Mina. What's wrong with your brother?" Sunggyu asked out.

"Oh. Because of Chohyun unnie" Mina answered.

"Chohyun? Again?" Sunggyu said.

"Aigooo..... Poor my handsome boy" Eunji calm down her first son.

"This time Chohyun what've done to you?" Sunggyu asked.

"She said she auditioned at Plan A" Minseok said while crying.

"Mwo?" Eunji and Sunggyu startled.

"Chohyun unnie said she wanted to follow her parents to be idol." Mina told.

"Omma. Chohyun can't date if she were an idol" Minseok said.

"Aigoooo..... who said she can't date if she were an idol. Look omma and appa. We are dating when we were an idol" Eunji told.

"Really? It is true Appa?" Minseok asked.

"Omma is right. You can date when you became idol, Minseok-ah" Sunggyu told.

"Appa, Omma. I have something to tell you" Mina spoke out.

"What's that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Actually, I and Chohyun unnie went to auditioned together but i auditioned at Woollim." Mina tell the truth.

"Really? So, do you get in or not?" Eunji asked.

"I passed omma! Next week i'll became trainee at Woollim and Chohyun unnie also became trainee at Plan A" Mina said.

"My god~ I will supported my kids wanna be. May your dream became true." Eunji hugged her daughter. She knew Mina love to singging and she wanted to be singer like her parents.

"How about you, Mingguk-ie?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't want to be idol appa. I wanted to be actor." Mingguk answered.

"As long as you chase your dream, son. Don't worry appa and omma always support you, Mina and Minseok" Sunggyu told.

"Thank you appa!" they said simultaneously.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Omma!" Chohyun called out.

"Yes?" Chorong asked.

"I have something to tell you." Chohyun told.

"What's that?" Chorong asked again.

"I and Mina went to auditioned but i'll go to Plan A and Mina went to Woollim." Chohyun said.

"Then?" Chorong replied.

"I passed! Next week i'll became trainee at Plan A same goes to Mina" Chohyun told.

"Mwo? Really?! Congrats to you Chohyun-ah. It's your time to chase your dreams" Chorong hugged her daughter.

"Omma, aren't you mad?" Chohyun asked.

"Why would I? It's your dreams, Chohyun-ah. I'm as mother always to support my children no matter what" Chorong smiled.

"Yeobo! Yeobo!" Woohyun called out.

"Oh appa is back. Let's go to tell him" Chorong said as she grabbed Chohyun's hand.

"I'm here jagiya..." Chorong said.

"I miss you........" Woohyun pouted.

"Tskkk... Appa, omma just stayed at home and she aren't go anywhere" Chohyun feel annoyed looked at her father is too greasy.

"Chohyun-ah. You don't know how much i love omma and i don't want to leave her even a second" Woohyun said.

"Where's Youngmin?" Chorong asked.

"Oh. He said he is going to amusement park with Minhyuk-ie and Mingguk-ie." Woohyun told.

"Jagiya. Your daughter want to tell you something" Chorong said.

"What is it my princess?" Woohyun asked out her.

"Hmm... I will became trainee next week at Plan A." Chohyun began to told.

"Mwo? No no no quit now!" Woohyun said.

"Ah why?" Chohyun whined.

"Yah. It's her dream. Just let it be jagiya.." Chorong said.

"Yeobo, i don't want Chohyun dancing showing her belly or her legs or her beautiful face." Woohyun said.

"Appa, it's normal thing when became idol." Chohyun told.

"Normal thing you said? No Chohyun. I said no!" Woohyun replied.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? If Chohyun does show her tummy it looks good and she also has proportioned legs and she looks like me!" Chorong spoke out.

"and you're saying is?" Woohyun said.

"She's gorgeous it should be shown to the world" Chorong Chohyun's hair.

"I'm worried if any men will take advantage on our daughter" Woohyun told.

"Chohyun does look like me and of course she will follow my step. Trust me jagiya..." Chorong said.

"This is because i love your omma. I'll accept then" Woohyun lose.

"Yeahhh! Thank you appa!" Chohyun kissed on Woohyun's cheek and left out went to her bedroom.

"What's wrong with you face? Dislike?" Chorong asked.

"Ani." Woohyun answered.

"Then, why?" Chorong replied.

"Because i don't get kissed my beautiful wife" Woohyun pointed.

"Ya Nam Woohyun!" Chorong peck on his lips.

"I want some more" Woohyun pointed again.

"So naughty!" Chorong kissed on his lips into deeply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

I hope you enjoyed my fanfic and i am sorry for late update. I'll comeback with another second story 'ESLICPE LOVE' and i hope you guys enjoy read my second fanfic. Thank you for reading.