CHAPTER 54

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

I took my phone for opened my SNS and suddenly i saw a news were related my members. I clicked to opened it.

 

EXO Chen and Apink Bomi are getting married

 

 

I felt jealousy suddenly but i need to throw out this feelings. I know I and Bomi aren't meant to be and Chen is the best person can be Bomi's husband. 

"Finally both of you get married." I said while looked at my phone was article about Chen and Bomi.

Chen did tell me include exo members that he is getting married on this year and i know their wedding will be on next month. I am so happy for them especially Chen. 

How strong he is to faced many challenge, hardships when being as idol and i was that time had feelings on Bomi. 

"You both are perfect match each other. So lucky of you Chen" I said while i was lying down on my bed and put aside my phone.

"Baekhyun-ah....." I heard someone called out while knock my door.

"Come in..." I said without looking at.

"Are you asleep?" I recorgnize a voice. I woke up and looked at that person. It was Chen.

"Ani. I'm lying down. Why?" I asked.

"Can i talked with you for a minutes" Chen said.

I nodded my head then let him sat on my bed.

"Baekhyun-ah...." Chen called out.

"Jongdae-ya. Congrats on your wedding" I said with smiled.

"Thank you Baekhyun." I saw Chen smiled at me but only for a second.

"Aren't you happy?" I asked out.

"Of course i do..." I saw Chen let out of sighed.

"Why? Any problem?" I asked.

"I just wanted to said sorry to you. Because of me you can't win Bomi's heart even your confession to her" Chen said.

"Ya Jongdae. It was past and i don't want to remember it. But now she's your. I promise i won't be like Suho hyung how he did to Chorong" I said with sincerely.

"I know you won't but i felt guilty on you, Baekhyun-ah" Chen told.

"How many times i told you. It's fine and i know i and Bomi aren't meant to be. I already accept the fact and move on. Don't worry too much Jongdae-ya" I said.

"I am so sorry Baekhyun-ah..." Chen said with low voice.

"It should be me felt guilty because i did once wanted to take Bomi from you. I am sorry for punch you and everything i've done to you." I said.

 "Me too. I did once punch you so hardly" Chen replied.

"I wish you and Bomi live happily ever after and get babies soon. So i can be a handsome uncle to your children" I chuckled.

"Ya, you should too. So i can be father-in-law to your children" Chen answered.

"I'll get married once i found a girl i can live forever" I told.

"You will, Baekhyun-ah...." Chen said.

I wish i'll married a girl same like Bomi but i know it was impossible to find a girl like Bomi. I don't care as long as i am happy with my life now. 

__________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

After Infinite members know relationship Sungyeol and Namjoo. Back from meet up, Sungyeol felt uneasy since s are husband to Apink and worried they might to tell their wife before Namjoo knowing. 

Without hesitate, Sungyeol pulled out of his phone from his pocket and immediately to make a call with his girlfriend, Namjoo.

"Hello..." Namjoo said on the line.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked.

"Watching tv. Oppa?" Namjoo asked on the line.

"I'm just back meet up with Infinite members" Sungyeol replied.

"Does you have filming a drama today?" Namjoo asked on the line.

"Currently on the way. Namjoo-ya. I have something to tell you" Sungyeol said.

"What's that..." Namjoo said on the line.

"But promise with me, don't get mad okay?" Sungyeol told.

"I will. Tell me what is that" Namjoo replied on the line.

"My members already knew about our relationship." Sungyeol told.

"MWORAGO? How they can found out?" Namjoo said out loud on the line.

"I was telling them. No. I was being force by them to tell the truth since everyone had admit their feelings." Sungyeol began tell the truth.

"Ottakhae.... How i wanted to tell my members. They must shocked if i told them" Namjoo said on the line.

"Especially Eunji-ga and Chorong-ie, right?" Sungyeol replied.

"Deh." Namjoo answered on the line.

"I hope Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun-ie and Myungsoo doesn't tell them. Because i did tell them i will tell the truth if we are metting up with Apink" Sungyeol said.

"I hope too." Namjoo said on the line.

"You don't worry okay. I'll handle all of this. You just keep in silent" Sungyeol said.

"I will oppa." Namjoo replied on the line.

"I almost arrived. Take care of yourself baby. Love you!" Sungyeol said.

"You too oppa. Love you too!" the both hang up on the phone.

__________________________________________________________________________

D-day wedding of Chen and Bomi

"I can't believe it. You are getting married today Bbom-ah" Chorong told.

"Unnie, you looks so beautiful" Namjoo said.

"I am so envious. All of you already get married." Hayoung pouted.

"Ya Oh Hayoung! What's wrong with you? Jealous?" Naeun teased.

"Aigoooo... Later on you will get married someday, Hayoung-ah" Eunji patted Hayoung's head.

"How do you feel, Bbom-ah. Feeling nervous?" Chorong asked out.

"Yeh unnie. I am super nervous right now" Bomi showed her nervousely.

"It's okay Bbom-ah. It just for a moment after that you are no longer feel nervous" Eunji told.

"Aigoooo... Why i feel can't wait to get married" Namjoo suddenly spoke out.

"Go found your future husband, Namjoo-ya" Chorong chuckled.

"Tskkk. Don't need unnie. She already found her future husband" Hayoung interrupted.

"Ya Hayoung! What are you talking about?" Namjoo startled.

"Namjoo has boyfriend. It is true?" Eunji asked out.

"Ani unnie! I am still single unnie. Ya Hayoung, what's wrong" Namjoo said.

"Stop lied Namjoo unnie. I already knew it" Hayoung answered.

"What happened? Hayoung-ah, what are you talking about?" Chorong aren't understand.

"Namjoo unnie have boyfriend now" Hayoung told.

"Mwo?" all Apink said simultaneously.

"Since when. Unnie don't believe what Hayoung told just now" Namjoo told.

"Unnie, can you stop lied and tell the truth to us" Hayoung answered.

"Why would i? I don't have boyfriend, Hayoung-ah" Namjoo answered.

"Still lie, are you? I knew it unnie. I did once saw your conversation saying i love you i miss you" Hayoung told.

Namjoo shocked. Her secret already knew by Hayoung.

"I--it was my cousin. Yeah my cousin!" Namjoo covered.

"Cousin? Daebak. Should i mention his name?" Hayoung said.

"Stop arguing girls! What happened the both of you." Chorong said out loud. She feel annoyed and mad at the sametime.

"How could both of you argue each other on my wedding today" Bomi spoke out.

"I'm sorry unnie. I was mad cause Namjoo unnie keep lied without tell the truth to us" Hayoung told.

"I'm telling the truth, Hayoung-ah" Namjoo replied.

"No. You don't!" Hayoung answered.

"Stop it please!" Eunji said with coldly.

"Hayoung-ah. You said you know Namjoo's boyfriend. Who he is?" Naeun asked out.

"I bet you girls must shocked after i mention his name." Hayoung told.

"Then tell us. Don't make me mad right now" Chorong said with coldly.

"Sorry Namjoo unnie. I should tell them rather you keep lied" Hayoung said.

"Ppali!" Chorong yelled out.

"Sungyeol oppa." Hayoung told.

"MWORAGO?!" all Apink shouted.

'I'm dead...' Namjoo said on her heart.

Suddenly someone knock the door make Apink stayed in silent and looked at someone came inside the room. It was Infinite except Hoya. He had scheldule and couldn't came to Bomi's wedding.

"Did we interrupted something?" Sunggyu asked out while looked at Apink was stayed in silent and coldly.

"Bomi-ya!!!!!!!!!! Congrats....." Dongwoo said and hugged Bomi so tight.

"Thank you oppa!" Bomi smile pretty.

"Congrats Bomi-ya! You looks so beautiful." Sungyeol spoke out.

Namjoo shot a dead glare at Sungyeol, she's jealousy. Meanwhile, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo went to their wife.

"I miss you jagiya...." Woohyun kissed on Chorong's cheeks.

Instead hit or replied, Chorong just let it go and silent. She being cold as she was mad before Infinite came into the room.

"Ya, what's wrong with you girls? Why look so cold. Any something happened?" Dongwoo spoke out. He noticed since he came inside the room.

"Yeah. This is first time i saw Apink being like this" Sungyeol spoke out.

"Why? There's have something happened before we came?" Sunggyu whispper at his wife, Eunji.

"Sungyeol-ah. Can you stand beside Namjoo." Chorong said.

Sungyeol followed order by Chorong without replied. All infinite members looks weirdly and wondered.

"It is true both of you are dating?" Chorong asked with coldly.

Everyone was shocked after heard words from Chorong. In fact, Infinite already about their relationship and they even didn't tell at their wife and Infinite was wondered how Apink know about them.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Namjoo stayed in silent without replied. They are totally shocked.

"Answer me Lee Sungyeol." Chorong said.

"Chorong-ah, what are you talking about?" Woohyun asked out.

"Yes. We are dating." Sungyeol began tell the truth.

"Mwo? How long?" Chorong asked.

"4 months, unnie" Namjoo answered.

"Why you don't tell us that you and Sungyeol are dating." Eunji spoke out.

"I'm sorry unnie. It's my fault for hidden my relationship with Sungyeol oppa" Namjoo said with low voice.

"Are you already know about them?" Chorong asked to her husband.

Slowly, Woohyun nodded his head. "I already know last month" he said.

"Heol......" Chorong answered.

"Chorong-ah. I know you must freaking out about us but please don't blame Namjoo. Yeah it's true she wanted to silent our relationship and she is also wanted to tell to girls but when found the right time. For me, i don't care i wanted to revealed my relationship on media but she doesn't." Sungyeol began to tell the truth.

"Ya. I don't get mad i just frustrated because she is argue with Hayoung on Bbom-ah wedding. It should be special day but turned out like this and" Chorong told.

"Argue? Because of why?" Dongwoo asked out.

"She said Namjoo lied to us" Naeun answered.

"In fact, she is" Hayoung replied.

"Hayoung-ah, stop it. Today is my day please don't ruin my mood" Bomi spoke out.

"Can we forget about this and focus on Bomi's weddings. By the way, congrats both of you!" Eunji said.

"I'm sorry unnie." Namjoo bowed. She felt guilty on her members.

"It's okay Namjoo-ah. It's good for you. Finally you had boyfriend now" Chorong said.

"Ok ok! Let's take a picture." Woohyun said out loud.

All Apink and Infinite soon left except Dongwoo stayed alone inside the room seating right next to Bomi.

"Finally, you get married with Chen" Dongwoo said.

"I still can't believe it oppa. It is dream or reality?" Bomi asked.

"It's reality Yoon Bomi. Ya wake up!" Dongwoo chuckled.

"Oppa. Thank you for always be there for me and thank you listening all my problems and secret." Bomi said.

"You are no longer my sister anymore. How said i am" Dongwoo said sadly.

"Ah oppa. Even i'm married now. You are still the best oppa ever i had!" Bomi smiled.

"Be a good wife and listening your husband, okay." Dongwoo said.

"I will oppa." Bomi answered.

"I'm happy for you. You and Chen are perfect match by heaven. I'll beat up Chen if he hurts my pretty sister" Dongwoo said.

"I love you oppa!" Bomi hugged.

"Me too" Dongwoo hugged back and smiled.

***

"Jongdae!" Suho called out as he is walking towards to him.

"Oh hyung!" Chen answered.

"Are you ready?" Suho asked out.

"I'm nervous hyung" Chen replied.

"Yeah, i feel you. It's okay everything will be allright" Suho patted on Chen's shoulder.

"Hohoho.... someone is getting married" Baekhyun interrupted as he came with Chanyeol.

"Yah, you looked so handsome today" Chanyeol told.

"Am i?" Chen asked shyly.

"I can't believe it that you are getting married, Chen-ah" Suho spoke out.

"When is your turn, hyung?" Baekhyun teased.

"Turn what?" Suho asked back.

"Turn to get married, hyung" Chen chuckled.

"Yah!" Suho yelled.

"Hyung, you are getting old not young" Baekhyun told.

"That's right! Look your best friends, Woohyun and Chorong they had 2 children and you?" Chanyeol began to teased.

"Ah you're right! Hyung, are they coming?" Chen asked.

"Yah. Chorong is best friends of Bomi of course she would come." Baekhyun told.

"Suho!" someone called out loud from a far. It was Woohyun.

"Oh Woohyun-ah!" Suho greeted.

"Oh annyeonghaseo.." Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol bowed to him.

"You're alone?" Suho asked out.

"Annyeong!" Chorong interrupted. She came with her chidlren, Chohyun and Youngmin.

"I thought Woohyun was came alone" Suho told.

"Yah, she will hapkido on me if i came alone" Woohyun chuckled.

Right after moment, Chorong is quickly to pinched on Woohyun's hand.

"How are you, Chorong-ah? You look so chubby after married" Suho teased.

"Yah! I am not but i'm still pretty, right?" Chorong said.

"Hi Chohyun and Youngmin." Suho greeted to her children.

"Annyeonghaseo..." Chohyun and Youngmin bowed politely to Suho.

"Who are you?" Chohyun began to asked.

"This is uncle Suho. He was appa best friends and omma" Woohyun told.

"Best friend? I thought Infinite and Apink was your best friend" Chohyun said.

"Chohyun-ah. Uncle Suho is famous boy group were called EXO. We're rarely to meet up" Chorong told.

"Your omma is right. Uncle is best friend of your appa and omma since high school before debut as singer" Suho said.

"Hi kids!" Chen spoke out.

"Oh uncle Chen! Finally uncle and aunt Bomi get married" Youngmin spoke out.

"Uncle Chen make a babies soon with aunt Bomi. So I and Youngmin can have a lot of friends" Chohyun told.

"Nam Chohyun. You're still kid and aren't supposed saying those words to uncle Chen" Chorong said.

"Aigooo.... she resembles you so much, Woohyun-ah" Suho chuckled.

"Yeah i know. She has my greasy, you know" Woohyun shake his head.

"Your daughter so beautiful like her mother." Baekhyun interrupted.

"Thank you. Look who is her mother" Woohyun said.

"Let me introduce uncle's friend. This is uncle Baekhyun and he is uncle Chanyeol" Suho pointed out while introduced.

"Uncle, how many in EXO?" Youngmin asked out.

"9" Suho answered.

"Whoa... Uncle, can you introduced the others?" Chohyun asked. She began interesed as she saw EXO members was handsome more than her appa friends. Infinite.

"Chohyun-ah..." Woohyun called out.

"Appa. I just wanted to know. Who know there uncle i can fallen love" Chohyun answered.

"Sure. I'll introduce the other to you, pretty girl?" Suho said with sweet smile.

After a moment, Suho left with Woohyun and Chorong. Baekhyun was stayed alone with Chen and while Chanyeol goes to prepared as he will playing piano on Chen's wedding.

"Are you nervous?" Baekhyun asled out.

"Yes. Super nervous right and my heartbeat was thrumping so fast" Chen said as he touch his chest.

"Yah. Don't worry everything gonna be okay" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Are you okay?" Chen asked out.

"Yah. Of course i'm okay because is your wedding!" Baekhyun said.

"But you doesn't seem looks fine" Chen replied.

"It is because Bomi?" Baekhyun asked.

Slowly, Chen nodded his head.

"It should be me Jongdae-ya. You should lucky cause get married with someone you deeply love" Baekhyun told.

"But you had feelings on Bomi before" Chen replied.

"It was past Jongdae-ya. Now she is yours. I won't take her from you" Baekhyun told.

"But..." he was cut off by Baekhyun

"No buts Jongdae. She is yours and don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Yah! This is your day supposed to be happy" Baekhyun chuckled.

Chen smiled. He know Baekhyun may look happy for me but he know he's hurt. He likes Bomi before Chen revealed his truth story between he and Bomi. Even thought he knew that Baekhyun stop liking or have feelings on Bomi but he is still feel guilty. It supposed Baekhyun had changes to get know each other with Bomi but it turned out like this.