CHAPTER 52

THE CURSED REVENGE

Woollim Cafe

"Myungsoo-ya. What's up." Sungyeol greeted along with Sungjong. Myungsoo was invited them to met up at the cafe.

"What's wrong with your face, hyung?" Sungjong asked. He take a seat in front of Myungsoo.

"Hmmm.... I just miss my wife..." Myungsoo poutedly while looked at his phone.

Sungyeol put gaze on L, "Tskk..... Where she is?" He asked.

"She has schedule at LA" Myungsoo answered.

"Lol, I thought there has something to you, like you were argue with Naeun or else." Sungjong laughed.

"Ya!" Myungsoo yelled.

"How's your life with Namjoo, hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"We're fine and just we rarely to meet each other. You know she is CEO of her own company." Sungyeol told.

"When you two will get married?" Myungsoo asked.

"Sooner, I guess." Sungyeol answered shyly.

"Finally, Sungyeol will get married with Apink members." Sungjong said in excitedly.

"Shut up, Lee Sungjong!" Sungyeol yelled.

"I guess.... It's 4 right?" Myungsoo said.

"What 4?" Sungyeol asked.

"4 sister-in-law from Apink members, Lee Sungyeol-shi." Sungjong told.

"It just 3 members, pabo!" Sungyeol said.

"It's 4 hyung! Including your girlfriend." Myungsoo replied.

"Oh.... Sorry." Sungyeol laughed.

"Hmmm... Suddenly, I miss Woohyun-ie hyung and Sunggyu hyung." Myungsoo said.

"I miss Hoya hyung. It's been long time I don't see him." Sungjong replied.

"Me too! I wondered what is he doing now." Sungyeol told.

"Hmmm... Everyone has own life. Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo hyung had wife now. How about me? I want to get married too." Sungjong poutedly.

"How about me? I'm not married yet." Sungyeol said.

"You will get married soon, hyung." Myungsoo chuckled.

"Ya, Hayoung-ie still single. Why not you give a try." Sungyeol smirked.

"I will not, hyung!" Sungjong immediately protested.

"Why? She's maknae and you also maknae." Myungsoo asked.

"She's not my ideal type, hyung." Sungjong told.

"Then, tell us who is exactly your ideal type?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yookyung. Hong Yookyung." Sungjong answered.

"Why I feel familiar this name." Myungsoo said.

"Me too. Is she celebrity or non-celebrity?" Sungyeol asked.

"Tskkkk. She is ex-member of Apink. Are you two forgot?" Sungjong asked back.

"Ah......" Sungyeol responed as he's indeed forgetful.

"Ah nevermind. Ya, let's go to Sunggyu hyung home. I miss his sons." Myungsoo told.

"CALL!" Sungjong said out loud.

"They are always in our mind. Aigoooo...." Sungyeol sighed.

"Chohyun-ie, Youngmin, Minseok-ie, Minggyu-ie. I miss them so bad....." Myungsoo mention Woohyun and Sunggyu's children.

"How about your, son? Are you not miss him?" Sungyeol asked.

"Of course I am, but now he's currently on vacation with my family." Myungsoo sighed.

"No wonder why you look so lonely, hyung." Sungjong laughed.

"Because Eunsoo and Naeun leaving him alone." Sungyeol joined laughed.

"Shall we meet them? I miss them so much" Myungsoo told.

"Let's go!" Sungyeol said in excitedly.

***

"Aishhh.... So annoying..." Sunggyu sighed after he heard someone knock the door for many times.

After Sunggyu opened the door, he's shocked after seen their members for a long time they hadn't met since everyone busy with their carrier.

"Ah hyung! Why you took so long to opened the door, huh?" Sungyeol said.

"Ya! Why you don't tell me wanted to came here?" Sunggyu said. His eyes widened after he saw Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong, who was standing in front of the door.

"We're came to meet Minseok-ie and Minggyu-ie." Sungjong told.

"YA!" Sunggyu yelled, make them are laughed.

"We're just kidding, hyung. How are you?" Myungsoo said as he make a warm to Sunggyu.

"Aigoooo... I miss you guys so bad!" Sunggyu said.

"Me too hyung!" Sungjong told.

"Hyung, why are you getting chubby?" Sungyeol chuckled.

"Ya. I had two childrens and coming soon in 2 weeks" Sunggyu said.

"Oppa! Who is that?" Eunji yelled out from kitchen. She's currently cooking for lunch.

"Hi Mom-to-be!" Sungyeol greeted as he was entering the house and went to kitchen.

"Oh Sungyeol oppa! Oh annyeonghaseo..." Eunji greeted and bowed to Sungjong and Myungsoo.

"What are you cook, Eunji?" Sungjong asked.

"Steamed egg custard, dumpling soup and kimchi fried rice" Eunji told.

"Looks delicious...." Sungyeol interrupted.

"Have you guys eaten?" Eunji asked.

"Nope." Sungyeol said.

"Good timing! Let's eat together" Eunji said.

Sungyeol and Sungjong are left Eunji was alone to prepare for their lunch and joined Myungsoo who was at living room with Sunggyu.

"Hyung, where is Minseok and Minggyu?" Sungjong asked.

"School." Sunggyu answered.

"When they're comeback from school?" L asked.

"1 o'clock." Sunggyu told.

They had talked each other since they haven't met each other since they had own schedule and life. Suddenly, they heard Minseok's voice was crying out make they wondered what happened to Minseok.

"Oh Uncle! You're here!" Minggyu ran away after they saw Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo and hugged with them.

"Minggyu-ya, what's wrong with your brother?" Sunggyu asked.

"Molla. I saw him was crying out when he's waiting for me." Minggyu told.

"Omma!!" Minseok ran away and hugged Eunji's behind.

"What's wrong with you? What happened?" Eunji said as she faced to her son.

"Minseok-ya. What happened to you? Is there someone bullied you?" Sungyeol asked.

"Chohyun-ie......" Minseok said while crying.

"Chohyun? Who is she?" L asked.

"Woohyun-ie's daughter." Sunggyu told.

"Oh. I'm forgot" L said shyly.

"What've she have done to my handsome boy?" Eunji wiped tears on Minseok's face.

"She lied to me....." Minseok said.

"What've she lied to you?" Eunji asked.

"She said she always be there for me no matter what. But today I saw she's going out with another guys" Minseok told while crying.

The rest of them are laughed. They're know Minseok is like Woohyun's daughter, Nam Chohyun. She is pretty like her mother, Chorong and greasy like her father, Woohyun.

__________________________________________________________________________

Chohyun's birthday

All Infinite and Apink members include their family and close friends idols are gathered at Woohyun's house for celebrate birthday of Nam Chohyun are turned in 5 years.

"Chohyun-ya! Uncle's Hoya is here!" Chorong called out. Her daughter are like much to Hoya.

"Uncle!!!!!! Where's my gift?" Chohyun asked.

"Aigooo... I forgot to bought it. I am sorry Chohyun-ah" Hoya said.

"Hmmm why you forgot. Today is my birthday" Chohyun said saddly and pouted.

"Peek-a-boo! I just wanted to teased you, Chohyun-ah" Hoya showed a gift were he is hidden behind his back.

"Uncle!!!!! You're so mean. Thank you!" Chohyun kissed at Hoya's cheeks.

"How about Appa?" Woohyun said while he is pointed out his cheeks.

"Go asked Omma to kissed you." Chohyun teased and she kissed at Woohyun's cheeks.

"Ya Hoya! My daughter like you so much rather than me." Woohyun jealousy.

"I am most handsome than you, maybe?" Hoya chuckled.

"What you bought her present?" Woohyun asked.

"I bought a cinderella constume." Hoya said.

"Uncle!!! How do I look? am I pretty?" Chohyun asked while she wore a constume that Hoya bought for her.

"Aigooo... My daughter look so pretty." Woohyun compliment.

"Uncle Hoya bought for me." Chohyun said.

"You look so pretty." Hoya put a wide smile on his face.

"Uncle. Follow me. I want to introduced my friends to you" Chohyun pulled out of Hoya's hand make his follow her.

"Woohyun. Where is Chohyun?" Chorong came to asked out.

"There! She is with Hoya now." Woohyun pointed out.

"Aishhh this kid..." Chorong mumbled. She knew her daughter is like Hoya very much.

"Aigooo... Look's here who is coming" Woohyun greeted at someone.

"Eunji-ya!!" Chorong ran to hug Eunji were she is currently 9 months pregnant for her third children.

"Long time no see, hyung!" Woohyun make into a hug with Sunggyu.

"Uncle, where is Chohyun?" Minseok asked. 

"She's there with uncle Hoya." Woohyun said.

"Why she is always with uncle Hoya rather than me" Minseok said jealousy.

"Minseok-ie, don't be jealous are you? Uncle Hoya is older than you, not a same age with you" Sunggyu told.

"Mian Appa." Minseok said.

"Aigooo.. Go play with Chohyun over there" Woohyun patted Minseok's hair.

Kim Minseok noded his head and ran away to Chohyun were she is with Hoya.

"How about you, Minggyu?" Sunggyu asked.

"Hmmm.... Where is Youngmin, uncle?" Minggyu asked.

"Youngmin? Wait.... Youngmin-ah! Nam Youngmin!" Woohyun called out loud.

"I'm here, appa!" Youngmin answered while he holding a psp on his hands.

"Hi Youngmin!" Minggyu greeted.

"Oh, Minggyu-ah~ Come here go to my room. I have something to show to you." Youngmin said, then Minggu nodded and followed Youngmin.

"Eunji-ya, you look so chubby when you're pregnant" Chorong teased.

"Ah unnie! You too look chubby when you're pregnant Chohyun." Eunji teased back.

"Since when?!" Chorong said out loud.

"Even now you're looks chubby. Are you pregnant, unnie?" Eunji teased again.

"Ani..." she said with shyly smiled.

"I can smell a lied from you, unnie." Eunji said.

Chorong slowly noded her head that she is currently 2 months pregnant.

"Really, unnie?!" Eunji said excitedly.

"Chorong. It's almost 3pm our guests are going to arrive soon" Woohyun told and stand by the entrance with Sunggyu.

Soon BTOB, VICTION, LOVELYZ, EXO and others came by.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Huh gak entering the house.

"Welcome come inside hyung-nim~" Woohyun greeted saw Huh gak came with his son.

"Wow... Why are you getting handsome even you had daughter now" Huh gak chuckled.

"I was born being handsome, hyung-nim" Woohyun said.

Next was HIGHLIGHT'S Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon. The others had scheldule.

"Ya chingu!!!!" Woohyun greeted when he saw Dongwoon entering.

"Ya, why your outfit looks nice rather than me." Dongwoon said.

"Because this is my daughter's birthday party, pabo-ya" Woohyun chuckled.

"Where's Chorong?" Yoseob asked.

"Ah hyung! I am her husband. Don't make Woohyun-ie jealous" Woohyun said.

"Pabo! Ya, I just thinks Chorong is my sister not more than." Yoseob said out loud.

"Tskk.... Jealousy" Dongwoon said.

"She is with Eunji over there" Woohyun pointed out.

"Eunji?! Aigooo... Long time no see this girl!" Yoseob ran away towards Chorong and Eunji.

***

Nam Chohyun's birthday party is began to started. Chohyun celebrate with her parent's friends since her parents was idol.

All the guests started to sing happy birthday to Chohyun. Right after Chohyun make a wished and cut a cake. Suddenly, Woohyun interrupted the party as he is going annoucement something to the all guests.

"First of all, I would like to say thank you for all of you are came to our daughter's birthday party. I know all of you must be busy and had scheldule before to came. I am truly appreciate it! I have something to tell all of the guests here." Woohyun said.

"It is bad news or good news?" Yoseob asked.

"You think, hyung?" Woohyun smirkedly.

"It must be good news!" Eunji spoken.

"Wow. Sunggyu hyung. Your wife is so clever!" Woohyun said.

"What's a good news?" Sunggyu asked.

"Unnie, why you are being silence suddenly? Do you know what Woohyun oppa wants to tell us?" Bomi asked.

"Ani!" Chorong said with smiled.

"Tsk..... Chorong unnie is acting now!" Namjoo said.

"She's pretending sad right now." Hayoung told.

"Ya Oh Hayoung!" Chorong yelled out.

"Woohyun-ah, can you tell us what is a good news?" Hoya said.

"Yeah! You make us freaking curiously." Sunggyu told.

"Aigoo.... Actually that's not something to tell of you guys. I just wanted to share my feelings with you guys" Woohyun grinned.

"What do you mean?" Sungyeol asked weirdly.

"I want to tell that my beautiful wife is currently... PREGNANT!!!!!" Woohyun shouted in excitedment.

"Mwo?!" All of the guests are shocking at that annoucement.

"Chorong is pregnant our third baby" Woohyun told.

"Really unnie?!" All Apinks members asked.

"I knew it when I came" Eunji spoke out.

"How do you know?" Woohyun asked.

"Because Chorong unnie is getting chubby. When she's pregnant Chohyun and Youngmin, she does looks chubby" Eunji told.

"Ah! Why we don't realized at Chorong's body" Sungyeol said.

"Appa. What's going on? Why you looks so happy?" Chohyun asked.

"Because you will have siblings soon" Woohyun said.

"Really? Omma. Are you really pregnant?" Chohyun asked.

"Yes. Omma is pregnant. You will have siblings soon. Do you like it?" Chorong asked.

"Of course I do! Asssa! Ya Youngmin-ah! We're gonna having another siblings." Chohyun said out loud in excitedment.

"Ya Woohyun and Chorong. Congrats on your third baby" Suho said.

"Thanks buddy!" Woohyun hugged with Suho.

The party went well and ended successfully. All of the guests got home and only Apink and Infinite are left at Woohyun's house.

Sungyeol and L are playing games on ps4 with Youngmin and Minggyu. Hoya and Sungjong are playing around with Chohyun and Minseok. Meanwhile, Dongwoo, Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung are sitting in living room and had talked each other.

All of the members are teased Bomi about her relationship with Chen. Woohyun as usual had talked with Sunggyu since he is close with Sunggyu among in Infinite members. Lastly, Chorong is began to clean all things and Eunji is helped her out even she is laden pregnant.

"Ya Eunji-ya! Let it be. You're laden pregnant." Chorong said after she saw Eunji was helped her out carrying all the things.

"It's okay unnie. I wanted to helped you out." Eunji said.

"But you are pregnant, Eunji-ya" Chorong said.

"You too pregnant, unnie" Eunji replied.

"Ya. Your due date is near, Eunji-ya" Chorong told.

"I'll be fine unnie. Tskk.... since became mother your nagging never ending" Eunji said.

"Mwo? What do you said just now, Jung Eunji?" Chorong asked.

"Nothing unnie. You just keep nagging since became mother" Eunji chuckled.

"Ya!" Chorong said.

Chorong and Eunji are busy to clean all the things. Suddenly, Eunji felt hurt at her stomach, make Eunji sat on the floor.

"Unnie....." Eunji called out with slow voice.

"Ya Eunji-ya! What's wrong with you?" Chorong asked with her eyes widened.

"It's hurt......" Eunji cried out as she touched her stomach.

Chorong looked worriedly at Eunji and then she saw a blood from Eunji's leg.

"WOOHYUN! OPPA! SUNGGYU OPPA!!" Chorong shouted out loud.

"What's wrong? Yeobo!" Sunggyu ran faster to Eunji, he sat on the floor while looked at his wife worriedly.

"I think Eunji's to give birth now!" Chorong said.

"IT'S HURT!!" Eunji cried out loud.

Without hesitate, Sunggyu lift up her like a bridal style and immediately go to hospital. The others are followed and Woohyun and Chorong bring Minseok and Minggyu together.

"Aunt. It is my mom will be allright?" Mingyu asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Mingyu-ya. Your omma will be allright. I know her your omma was a strong girl" Chorong said.

"Don't worry Minseok. I'll always be there for you" Chohyun hug Minseok's shoulder, make Minseok's head was lean on Chohyun's cheest.

"But you always be there for Uncle's Hoya." Minseok started to cried.

"He is just uncle, Minseok-ya. Now I am yours. Don't cry~" Chohyun persuaded. She is follow her father's step.

"Daebak! Where our daughter learn such a greasy?" Woohyun said while driving. He's seen through mirror.

"Of course her appa. Nam Woohyun" Chorong chuckled.

Instead he replied, he showed his unbelievable face and continue driving.