CHAPTER 48

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

[Breaking News] INFINITE'S L AND APINK'S SON NAEUN ARE GETTING MARRIED

                         

The two agencies of Woollim Entertainment and Play A Entertainment has confirmed that the two idols, INFINITE's L and APINK's Son Naeun are getting married.

Plan A Ent statement "I have no comment about them but it's true, they are getting married."

Naeun had revealed to be dating before and have broke up with her ex-boyfriend, SHINee's Taemin over 5 years. Naeun is 3rd member who is getting married with INFINITE members after her fellow members, Chorong and Eunji also get married with INFINITE members as well.

Woollim Ent "Myungsoo will give statement on press conference today"

What do you think about the two idols? If are meant to be they would be.

 

"Mwo?!" Chorong's eyes widened as she is shocked after she read a article on her phone were relate with her members and her husband's members as well.

"Woohyun-ah!!" Chorong called out.

"Yes baby~" Woohyun answered as he's out of bathroom after he done take a shower.

"Are you going out with Myungsoo yesterday, right?" Chorong asked.

Woohyun nods his head. "Why?" He asked back.

"Does he telling anything to you?" She asked again.

"Telling me what? We just random talked yesterday." He answered.

"Come here." Chorong told.

"What's wrong? Is there have a news about him?" Woohyun curiously as he take a sit beside his wife on their bed.

"Look! I'm pretty sure you will suprise and won't believe it." She told as she give her phone to him.

Woohyun took it from her hand and then his eyes in widened as soon he saw the news about Myungsoo.

 

INFINITE'S KIM MYUNGSOO AND APINK'S SON NAEUN ARE GETTING MARRIED

 

"Mwo? They are getting married?" Woohyun said with disbelief on his face.

"Ya! Even I'm close with Naeun-ie, she doesn't tell me anything especially their marriage news. Even she break up with Taemin, she doesn't tell anything to me and the members as well." Chorong let out a dissapointed sighed.

"If she's getting married with Taemin, I won't suprised. But she's getting with Myungsoo, I really don't believe it." Woohyun told.

"I never saw the two had talked each other but how the two end up getting married. Ah! Suddenly I got headache." Chorong said.

"Don't be stress, Chorong-ah. I even don't know what's going on actually." Woohyun sighed heavily.

Suddenly, Woohyun's phone was ringing means someone is calling him. It was Woollim CEO, Jungyeop.

 

"Hello, hyungnim!" Woohyun answered the call.

"Have you heard the news about Myungsoo?" Jungyeop asked on the line.

"Just now. It's true, hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"I even don't know, Woohyun-ah. He is on broadcast now." Jungyeop told on the line.

"Oh really? Alright, thanks hyung!" Woohyun said before the two hang up on the phone.

 

Then he took a remote control then press button on. Myungsoo was on the screen that he had press conference. Woohyun and Chorong are focusely watching at tv as they curiously about their sudden marriage news.

 

"I heard that you and Son Naeun are getting married. It is true?" A reporter asked.

"Yes. That's true." Myungsoo answered with relaxed.

"Can you tell us how you two end up getting married?" A reporter said.

"Yeah. You two never had any rumors before and how you two get married?" Another reporter asked.

"It is because of you that Naeun and Taemin have broke up after the two have been dating over 5 years?" Another reporter asked.

"Why are you alone make a press conference. Where is Naeun-shi?" Another reporter asked.

 

"Hmmm... I feel so bad at Myungsoo. He was alone to answered all the questions." Chorong said.

"Do you have called Naeun to asked where she is or else?" Woohyun asked.

"I did. But her phone was turned off. Chorong replied.

 

"Alright. I'll answer all of your questions. First of all, I am sorry for sudden news and I'm pretty sure all of you must shocked after heard that news. It's true that we are getting married and our marriage will be in next month." Myungsoo told.

 

"Next month?!" Woohyun yelled out.

"Daebak! How could they aren't telling to us." Chorong said.

 

"Next month? Why so sudden. Can you tell what happened with you and Naeun." A reporter said.

"To be honest, our marriage is not our plan. It's our family's plan. Yesterday, I had family meeting and suprisely Naeun's family was there too. I and Naeun shockedly when heard that we're getting married even though we never had some relationship before and as you know Naeun have been dating with Taemin over 5 years I guess. For your information, I am not the cause why Naeun and Taemin break up, I really don't involved to be third wheel in their relationship. I and Naeun never had talked each other and you can asked my members or Apink members if you don't believe it. Trust me, it's not our plan but this is our family's plan. So please don't get wrong." Myungsoo tells the truth.

 

"Does Taemin know about your marriage news?" A reporter asked.

"Probably he is. I don't know how to explained to him about our marriage news. It should be him to get married with her because the two have been dating so long terms." Myungsoo answered with relaxing.

"Where is Naeun-shi? Why she aren't here?" A reporter asked.

"I am sorry for behalf on Naeun. She's currently with her family for preparation our wedding." Myungsoo told.

"So as conclusion, your marriage was arranged by your family. That's not your plan at all" A reporter asked.

"That's true." Myungsoo answered.

"Does your members know about this?" A reporter asked.

"I guess Woohyun hyung probably knew it, while the rest as you guys know they are currently mandatory service in military." Myungsoo told.

"Have you talked yet with Taemin regarding this news?" A reporter asked.

"What do you think if the people think you are the cause that they broke up" A reporter said.

"I am the cause!" A voice of girl interrupted.

 

"Eo? Naeun-ie." Chorong said as she saw Naeun was appeared at the press conference.

 

"Naeun-ah...." Myungsoo called out.

"I am sorry for coming late. I'm ready to answered all of your questions." Naeun bowed politely and take a sit beside L

"Myungsoo-shi told us that you are currently with your family for preparation." A reporter said.

"Yeah that's true. But I just wanted to clear that L sunbaenim is not the cause why I and Taemin oppa are break up." Naeun said with a serious expression.

"Naeun-shi, can you tell us what happened between you and Taemin?" A reporter asked.

"Sorry I can't tell in details. It's quite private for me. Please understand." Naeun answered.

"Does Taemin know about your marriage with Kim Myungsoo-shi?" A reporter said.

"He knows already because I tell him in personally." Naeun told.

"What is his thought or his reaction regarding your marriage news?" Another reporter asked.

"He should accept the fact that I'm going to be L sunbaenim's wife." Naeun answered.

 

"I was wondering what's going on between both of them." Chorong said while her eyes were focusely at Naeun and L on the television.

 

"Are you really don't want to tell what happened between you and Taemin?" A reporter asked.

"Yes and please don't ask it again." Naeun said with coldly.

"Does Apink members know about you are getting married." Another reporter said.

"I don't tell them yet but if they know from this news, so I'll consider they already know." Naeun told.

"What do you think that you two will be get married since you two never had a relationship before?" Another reporter asked.

"Ah....." Myungsoo said while he is thinking about his thought.

"I like it." Naeun told, makes Myungsoo immediately looked at her with blank expression.

"Naeun-ah....." Myungsoo called out with low voice.

"Let me frank, before I had in a relationship with Taemin oppa. I've crush on L sunbaenim since we're filming a variety show BOAF together. My members knows that I've crush on him but when I become wife virtual to Taemin oppa, since that my feelings towards L sunbaenim slowly faded away. I know you are wondered how we end up to get married since we never had any rumors before. It's all plan by our family. So, I guess this is called destiny for us." Naeun told.

 

"I never know that Naeun-ie had crush on Myungsoo. I bet how happy he is." Woohyun said.

"Happy? What do you mean?" Chorong asked.

"Myungsoo also had feelings on Naeun for a long time and I even saw how heartbroken he is whenhe knew Naeun and Taemin are dating." Woohyun told.

"Omo. Is that true?!" Chorong said with her eyes in widened.

Woohyun nods his head, "But I don't know he is still had feelings on her or not." He replied.

 

"How about your, Myungsoo-shi?" A reporter asked.

"Hmmm..... I guess we are meant to be." Myungsoo answered.

"Are you happy to get married with someone had crush on you before, Myungsoo-shi?" A reporter said.

"Ah...... I'm speechless." Myungsoo let out a small laugh. "But I was happy to heard that even though it was past already." He said with grew a sweet smile.

"You two looks perfect each other and I guess you already found your ideal type, Myungsoo-shi." Another reporter told.

"Yeah. I was realized that Naeun-shi is fit my ideal type. So, I guess this is called destiny for us." Myungsoo let out a small laugh.

"So, Naeun-shi, are you ready to be wife Kim Myungsoo-shi?" Another reporter asked.

"Ahhh......" Naeun was about to answered but her words cut off by Myungsoo.

"I'm sorry, we should end press conference today. We had another schedule to attend. Thank you for coming and I am sorry for sudden news about us. I hope there's no any bad comment towards our family. I hope you guys understand  and we'll update when is our wedding. Thank you again and have a good day everyone." Myungsoo spoken.

 

"Ah so bad......" Woohyun said as he turned off the TV. Then, he turned to Chorong who was wiped her tears.

"Chorong-ah, why are you crying?" Woohyun asked while he looked at his wife.

"I am happy, Woohyun. I am happy both of them." Chorong told while wiped her tears.

"Me too, Chorong and I can't wait the d-day of their wedding." Woohyun said.

"I can't believe it Naeun-ie is getting married." Chorong said.

"Lucikly she's getting married with Myungsoo rather than Taemin." Woohyun told.

"Why?" Chorong asked.

"When I meet Naeun in person for the first time. I can feels her aura that Myungsoo will be attracted with her and especially she has Myungsoo's ideal type. All my members knows that Naeun is the most person who fits with his ideal type, but he's stubborn. He's still stated Suzy is his ideal type but I am completely don't believe it. Since everyone included our fans knows that Naeun is fits his ideal type." Woohyun tells the truth of his thought

"Yeah, same goes like you. You even saying that Han Seungyeon is your ideal type." Chorong jealously.

"Are you jealous, my wife?" Woohyun teased.

"I am not! I'm just saying.." Chorong poutedly.

"Aigooo... my wife is jealous.." Woohyun pinched Chorong's cheeks.

Chorong just stayed in silent. She feels jealous all of sudden.

"Ya, of course you are my ideal type. Even I don't telling at any broadcast but our fans could figure it out." Woohyun told while he held her hands.

"But why you never ever to mentioned my name." Chorong asked.

"That time you're still trainer and I just debuted that time. I couldn't think properly and that's why I said Seungyeon is my ideal type in fact she's not." Woohyun tells the truth.

"Oh you're right. I forgot~" Chorong grins.

"But even though I never mentioned your name, look we were now. You are my wife and forever, Park Chorong." Woohyun said with romantic as he lean on Chorong's thigh.

Chorong grew a wide smile on her face, "I love you, Nam Woohyun." She peck on his forehead.

"I love you too, Park Chorong!" Woohyun kissed on her lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

"Guys!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted out loud from the living room while his eyes are looked at Naeun and L who was appeared on the TV.

"What's wrong with you, Baek?" Chen asked as he is the first person who are entered in the living room.

"Hyung, can you give me sleep with a peace. I'm so sleepy." Kai poutedly.

"You can continue sleep later. You guys should looked at this." Baekhyun told, then he took a remote control for raised the volume up.

"Look what.. MWO?!" Kai yelled in shockedly while his eyes in widened. 

 

INFINITE'S KIM MYUNGSOO AND APINK'S SON NAEUN ARE GETTING MARRIED

 

"They are getting married? But how?" Chen said with his eyes in widened.

"Me too, Jongdae-ya. I even don't get it how the two are getting married." Baekhyun told.

"Yeah, as we know they never had a relationship before and I even never saw they talked each other." Chanyeol spoken.

"Even thought the fans ship the both of them." Sehun interrupted.

"Does Taemin know about that? Is he cause that they are break up?" Baekhyun asked to Kai, who was standing in frozen.

"She's right." Kai said.

"She's right what?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hold on second! It's Naeun..." Baekhyun pointed out on the TV, as he saw Naeun suddenly appeared at the press conference.

Without hesitate, Kai slowly take a seat beside of Sehun on the floor while watching their press conference on the TV.

 

"I am sorry for coming late. I'm ready to answered all of your questions." Naeun bowed politely and take a sit beside L

"Myungsoo-shi told us that you are currently with your family for preparation." A reporter said.

"Yeah that's true. But I just wanted to clear that L sunbaenim is not the cause why I and Taemin oppa are break up." Naeun said with a serious expression.

"Naeun-shi, can you tell us what happened between you and Taemin?" A reporter asked.

"Sorry I can't tell in details. It's quite private for me. Please understand." Naeun answered.

"Does Taemin know about your marriage with Kim Myungsoo-shi?" A reporter said.

"He knows already because I tell him in personally." Naeun told.

"What is his thought or his reaction regarding your marriage news?" Another reporter asked.

"He should accept the fact that I'm going to be L sunbaenim's wife." Naeun answered.

 

"Ya Jongin-ah! She said Taemin already know. Is that true?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai nodded his head, "Yeah... She tell him yesterday when we're hanging out with Jimin and Sungwoon." He told.

"Daebak! How do he feel when she tell that she is getting married?" Chanyeol turned to asked.

"Of course he doesn't believe it and he even meet Naeun yesterday right away she tell him. But I don't know what's happened with them yesterday since we don't follow him." Kai replied.

"She even doesn't tell what happened between her and Taemin hyung." Sehun told.

"I wondered who is ask to breaking up the relationship. Is it Taemin or Naeun?" Baekhyun said.

"Taemin-ie." Kai answered.

"Daebak! Ya shut up and listen, a reporter asked what is her thought about her marriage with L sunbaenim." Chen spoken with loud voice.

Then, the rest are focusely watched the TV.

 

"Let me frank, before I had in a relationship with Taemin oppa. I've crush on L sunbaenim since we're filming a variety show BOAF together. My members knows that I've crush on him but when I become wife virtual to Taemin oppa, since that my feelings towards L sunbaenim slowly faded away. I know you are wondered how we end up to get married since we never had any rumors before. It's all plan by our family. So, I guess this is called destiny for us." Naeun told.

 

"Wow! I never know that Naeun had crush on L sunbaenim." Chen said.

"How come you don't know, Jongdae. You said you always going to their dorm and you even know their secrets." Baekhyun said.

"Yes I did but I swear I never saw Naeun and L sunbaenim to talked each other. They are mysterious." Chen told.

"I hope Taemin will accept the fact that Naeun is going to married with Infinite members." Chanyeol spoken.

"Again?!" Baekhyun raised his voice.

"Ah you're right! She is 3rd members who is going to married with Infinite members." Sehun told.

"I don't care who is she's married but I hope Taemin will not do the same thing what Suho hyung have done to Chorong before." Kai interrupted.

"You're close with him. You should advice him and accompany him whenever he feeling down or else." Chen said.

"I will and don't worry, hyung." Kai replied.

"Hmmm.... I'm so envious with Infinite members. I also wanted to get married with Apink members." Baekhyun poutedly.

"Ya Baek! Are you trying to take Bomi away from me?" Chen said with serious tone.

"Ne!" Baekhyun answered immediately.

"Ya Byun Baekhyun!" Chen yelled.

"Chill dude, I'm just kidding." Baekhyun burst into a laughter.

"You better don't." Chen warned.

"Ya, you should come with me." Chanyeol said.

"Ah you're right. You had crush with Apink before but end up she's married. I'll join the club with you." Baekhyun laughed.

"Ya! How about you. You also had crush with Bomi before but end up Chen got her." Chanyeol started to teased.

"YA PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Stop it, you two. So childish." Kai feels annoyed.