CHAPTER 46

THE CURSED REVENGE

[Chorong P.O.V]

Aww. She's too cute!

She looks alike Woohyun's girl version

Let's take pictures and post in on our instagram!

Kyaaa! She's too cute. I want to bite her cheeks

 

"Ah, why are there noises?" I opened my eyes slowly and saw my family, Apink, Sunggyu oppa, Sungyeol and Hoya.

I look beside me.

"Chohyun-ya" I said as Woohyun is half sitting on the bed while carrying Chohyun.

"Chorong. Look! She looks like me. So cute~" I heard my husband said.

"Let's leave them for awhile kids." My dad said shoving themselves outside the hospital room.

When they left the room. Woohyun was still holding Chohyun in his arms and stared intensively at her.

"Thank you Chorong. I'm so happy and I don't know how to express what I am feel now" Woohyun said as he put his eyes on me.

I smiled. I can see how happy my husband is.

"I love you so much. I love you both!" He said and kissed on my forehead and my lips. Aishhh he is never to missed kissed my lips.

"I love you too Woohyun." I said and looked at Chohyun was sleeping on Woohyun's arms.

"I am so happy. I got married with beautiful Chorong and got cute baby looks like me very much." He said whils his smile was very wide. 

"Me too yeobo. I am totally happy. Lucikly Suho doesn't killed our baby if not..." I can't finished my words but to tear up.

"Shhhhh... It's already past Chorong." He wipe my tears on my face.

"I better bring Chohyun back to the nursery room" He said.

"Let me give my Chohyun a kiss" I said and kissed her cheeks gently.

"Chohyun's appa needs a kiss too" Woohyun leaned down.

I give him a peck on the lips.

When Woohyun returned Chohyun to the nursery room. Apink and Infinite went inside.

"Congrats Chorong! Chohyun is too cute..." Hoya said.

"Looked at who is her mom" I said.

"But she looks like Woohyun very much. She is Woohyun's girl version" Sunggyu oppa spoken.

"Yes. I can see how happy he is" I smiled.

"Unnie, Chohyun is so cute. I want to bite her so badly" Bomi said excitement.

"Ya you can't!" I barked out.

"Tskk.... I'm just joke unnie" Bomi laughed.

"You should get married and have own baby like us, right Chorong unnie." Eunji began to teased.

"Yeah I should get married now. Hmm.... Jongdae-ya...." Bomi gets out of the room.

"Congrats unnie!" Eunji make a warm hug with me.

"Where is Minseok-ie?" I asked.

"He's with Namjoo and Sungyeol-ie." Sunggyu oppa told.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a few months, Sungjong has enlisted in the military secretly but he has told s except his fans. Woohyun and Myungsoo are busy with their schedule, Woohyun is busy with the solo comeback and his concert as well. While Myungsoo is busy with his filming a drama with Shin Hye Sun. Meanwhile, Eunji and Chorong are back work with Apink members and the girls were preparing for Running Man fan-meeting with Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Seok Jin. 

"Hyung!" Myungsoo called out as soon he saw Woohyun, who just entered in the cafe nearby Woollim building.

"What's up, L!" Woohyun said as he hugged with Myungsoo. It's been a while the two haven't met each other.

"How are you, hyung? Why you looks so handsome since you had a baby now." Myungsoo let out a small laugh.

"Oh well..." Woohyun answered proudly, "I am the most handsome more than you." He told.

"Yeah... Finally you can beat me, hyung." Myungsoo answered.

"Ya, why you looks so chubby?" Woohyun asked as he noticed Myungsoo is getting chubby. 

"Why? Isn't cute?" Myungsoo asked back.

"Tsk..." Woohyun smirked. 

"Where is Chohyun-ie? Why you don't bring her..." Myungsoo asked.

"Oh, she is going vacation with my family." Woohyun answered. 

"I thought you will bring Chohyun. Hmmmm.... I miss her." Myungsoo said with low voice.

"Ya, why are you miss my daughter rather than me. Aren't you miss me, Kim Myungsoo-shi?" Woohyun asked with a little raises his voice.

"Of course I miss you but I miss more Chohyun." Myungsoo laughed.

"Ya!" Woohyun yelled.

All of sudden, Myungsoo felt his phone was vibrated on the table. It was his mom, who was calling for him. 

"Eo, omma." Myungsoo answered the call.

"Honey, can you go home now? I have something to discuss with you. It's urgent!" His mom told on the line.

"Urgent? What happened, omma?" Myungsoo asked in curiously.

"Just go home now and later you will know. I'll be waiting for you." His mom said before she hang up on the phone.

"Why? Is there has something happened with your mom?" Woohyun began asked as soon Myungsoo had done talking with his mom.

Myungsoo shaked his head, "She said she has something to discuss with me." He told.

"Oh really? Then you should go now. Don't make your mom be waiting for long, Myungsoo-ah." Woohyun said.

"Sorry hyung. I can't meet you for any longer." Myungsoo told.

"It's alright. Just call me if you wanted to see me." Woohyun answered.

Myungsoo nodded his head and bid goodbye to Woohyun before he leaving.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kwangsoo oppa! I never know that you can singing." Eunji said.

"Oh, you don't know?" Seokjin asked.

"Nope." Eunji shaked her head.

"I was impressed with your singing skills, Seokjin sunbaenim." Hayoung spoken.

"Exactly! I never know that you are a singer actually." Chorong told.

"Ya, you thought I was a comedian?" Seokjin asked.

"Ne!" All Apink members burst into a laughter together.

"Ya, I heard you two had a baby now. Where are they?" Kwangsoo asked to Chorong and Eunji.

"My daughter is going vacation with Woohyun's parents." Chorong told.

"How about you?" Kwangsoo asked Eunji.

"Minseok-ie!!!" Eunji yelled out loud.

Suddenly, the Apink manager came into the dance practice studio while carried Minseok's on his arms.

"Minseok-ah!!!" Eunji called out in excitedly when she saw her son then she took him from her manager oppa. 

"Aigooo-ya..... He looks alike Sunggyu." Kwangsoo said as soon he saw Minseok was carried by Eunji.

"He is, right?" Bomi spoken.

"Annyeong Minseok-ah!" Seokjin waved his hands with a dad smile on his face.

"Chohyun-ie also looks alike with her father." Namjoo spoken.

"Chohyun? Who she is?" Kwangsoo asked.

"My daughter." Chorong told.

"Ah really? Do you have a picture of your daughter?" Seokjin asked.

Chorong nodded her and she grabbed her phone then she began to showed a photo of Chorong with Chohyun.

"Aigooo.... She looks so pretty like her mother." Kwangsoo praised as soon he took the phone from Chorong.

"Ya, she's really look alike with Woohyun." Seokjin told as he pointed out.

"You're right, hyung." Kwangsoo answered, then he returned the phone back to Chorong.

"So, how about the rest? Are you girls are not feel jealous or envious with Chorong and Eunji." Seokjin said. 

"Of course we are!" All Apink members yelled in together, except Chorong and Eunji just laughter.

"Find a boyfriend then you can get married and having a baby like them." Seokjin told.

"Bomi unnie should get married before us!" Hayoung pointed out Bomi, who was sitting beside of her.

"Ya Hayoung-ah!" Bomi yelled.

"She has a boyfriend now." Namjoo told.

"Oh really? Why I don't know that you already had a boyfriend." Kwangsoo said.

"You don't know, oppa? Her dating news had revealed in the media." Eunji told.

"Exactly! She's dating with famous a boy group." Namjoo said.

"Ah really? Sorry...." Kwangsoo answered.

"Oppa!" Bomi called out.

"Sorry, Bomi. I really don't know." Kwangsoo said.

"Do you know, Seokjin sunbaenim?" Naeun finally spoken after she's being a silence at the moment.

"Finally you talked, Naeun-ah!" Chorong chuckled.

"I really don't know how to interrupted." Naeun answered.

"Typical Son Yeonshin." Eunji said.

"Unnie!" Naeun poutedly.

"Enough girls.... I know who is Bomi's boyfriend." Seokjin told.

"Oh really? Who he is?" Eunji smirked.

"Ya, you thought I really don't know? Of course I know. He's from Exo, right." Seokjin said.

"Exo?!" Kwangsoo said with his eyes in widened. He's shockedly.

"Yeah.. She's dating with Chen." Seokjin told.

"Daebak!" Bomi said with she put a small smile on her face.

"Chen? You are dating with Chen? Heol.... I thought you were dating with Baekhyun." Kwangsoo told.

"There has a long story about them, oppa." Eunji said.

Suddenly, Naeun's phone was ringing out loud make the rest of Apink members included Seokjin and Kwangsoo startled. Then, Naeun immediately answered the call.

"Oh, omma." Naeun answered the call.

"Where are you, my pretty daughter?" Her mom asked on the line.

"Dance practice studio. Why?" Naeun asked.

"I have something to tell you but can you go home now?" Her mom said on the line.

"It is urgent?" Naeun asked.

"A big urgent. I'll be waiting for you at home." Her mom told before she hang up on the phone.

"What's wrong?" Chorong asked.

"She asked me to go home now. It's urgent." Naeun told.

"Then, you should go home now. Naeun-ah." Eunji said.

Naeun nodded her head then she bid goodbye to her members and Seokjin and Kwangsoo before she leaving.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Naeun P.O.V]

"Omma. I'm home!" I yelled out.

"Oh, you're home." I saw my mom get out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong? Is there something happened?" I curiously.

"You go take a shower and wear something nice like a dress cause we will have dinner with my close friend at a restaurant." Mom said.

"Why should I? It's your close friend it should you going out with her. Why must I?" I said. I feel weird at my mom.

It was first time she asked me to wear something nice and meet up her friends that I even don't know.

"Later you'll get it. Go shower first and don't forget wear a nice dress honey." Mom said then entered a kitchen for washed all the plates were my mom having lunch with my dad and sister.

"Ya, do you know what's mom plan today?" I asked my sister. 

"Plan? What a plan?" My sister, So eun asked.

"Ya, a whole day you at home with mom and dad. How come you don't know? Does mom tell any her plans today?" I said.

"Molla unnie. Mom just tell that she wants to meet her close friends and she want to introduce unnie at her close- friends son." I heard So eun said.

"Mwo? Introduce me at her close-friends son?" I startled after heard I will be introduce to mom's friend son that I even don't know at all. 

"Opss... I shouldn't tell you. Sorry unnie!" So eun said before she ran away to her bedroom.

"Naeun-ah! Why you're still here. Go shower honey." Mom said as she's out of the kitchen.

"Omma. Better you tell me the truth. Do you want to introduce me to your friend's son?" I asked with serious expression.

"It must be So eun tell you, right? Aishh this kid" I saw she was frusteredly.

"Why omma?" I asked again.

"I just want to introduce you to my close friends and I bet you two must know each other, since he is also an idol like you." Mom told.

"Idol?" I said with my eyes in widened.

"Stop asking me, Naeun-ah. Now go shower and wear a nice dress to make sure you looks pretty on this tonight." Mom said before she leaving.

I let out a heavily sighed then began to walked away to my room and get my towel to take a shower. After 10 minutes, I get out and walk in closet and choose a dress to wore on this tonight.

                                                                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I choose a black dress as a simple outfit and I look good in black dress. I put my make-up little bit to brighten my face, after I had done with make-up and adjust my dress as well. Then, I let my hair falling down.

As soon I grab my phone and I heard that my mom yelled from my room, "Naeun-ah, are you done? Let's go!"

"Coming!" I said. I put my phone on my purse before I gets out from my room.

***

We go to the restaurant and when we get there we tell the waitress that there is a family under the Kim family reservation. The waitress get us to a private room and I see the Mr kim and Mrs Kim but their son aren't there. Maybe he is on the way. They see us and we're greeted each other. My mom was hugged with her close friends after a long time they aren't met each other. I just stand there silently while looked at my parents are talked with them.

"Aigooo.. There must your daughter.." Mrs Kim said as soon she saw me.

I nodded, "Annyeonghaseo, I am Son Naeun." I said politely.

"Yeah, she's my daughter." Mom said as she linking her arms on my arms.

"You looks so pretty Naeun. How lucky I to have you as daughter-in-law." I just put a fake smile on my face when she praised me.

'She called me daughter-in-law. Heol... I even don't know her son even he is also an idol. Ah, I wonder who is her son actually.' I said on my heart.

"Where's your son, Chaemi-ah?" I heard mom asked about Mrs Kim's son. What a perfect timing, omma!

"Oh, he's on the way. Since he's became an idol he doesn't live with us. He live his own apartment." Mrs Kim told.

'Does she wants me to guessing who is her son? Aishhh... There has a lot of idol who has own apartment. Wait, is it Taemin oppa? Ya Naeun! Their family surname totally different. I can't guess who's an idol has Kim as surname.' I said again on my heart.

"You are Son Naeun from Apink members, right?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Ne..." I answered with smile.

"That's my favorite girl group and I like you more than your members. I heard your groups were close with my son's members and even you two live in the same building.  Mrs. Kim said in excitedly.

Living in the same building? My groups were close with her son's members? Don't tell me he is members of INFINITE?! Hold on second, who's the members has Kim surname. Then, I began to remember the name of Infinite members. Suddenly, my eyes in widened as soon I know who he is.

"Are you L sunbaenim's mother?" I asked as I'm in shockedly.

"Aigooo-ya.... Yes, I am Kim Myungsoo's mother." Mrs Kim answered with her smile to me.

I was frozen in my spot and speechless at the sametime. My mom wants introduce me to L sunbaenim? A cold-city Kim Myungsoo.

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm sorry for being late. It was traffic lights." Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

Then, I turned back immediately and we're make eye-contact. I can't believe that I can meet L sunbaenim at this place.

'Is it called a fate?' I said on my heart.