CHAPTER 31

THE CURSED REVENGE

After a year, Apink and Infinite had successful their world tour, fan meeting, concert and recently their comeback new album. Apink comeback "Only one" right after Infinite comeback "The eye". The day when Naeun and Taemin has decided to revealed their relationship in the media and Taemin were promise himself that he will protect Naeun no matter what as he wish, when the two has appeareance on We Got Married as virtual husband and wife. Meanwhile, Sunggyu and Eunji has has planning to get married as soon the two freedom of their schedule. Besides that, Woohyun and Chorong hasn't decided to revealed their relationship even the two feels envious with their members who was admitted their relationship with boldness. Even though, Suho know the relationship between Woohyun and Chorong but he's never gave up to make ruined their relationship and he's desperately on Chorong.

Although, L know about the relationship Naeun and Taemin, he still has feeling on her and he is also slowly to throw out his feelings on Naeun even it takes time. He's deeply in love with Naeun but he never showed his feelings in front of even Naeun as well. Since the day, Naeun revealed her relationship with Taemin, L got drunk as he is heartbroken badly. Furthermore, Baekhyun's feelings towards Bomi slowly faded away and he was focusely on his carrier, while Chen he is takes time for throw his feelings and same goes to Bomi. Since she's too busy with her comeback, variety shows and others, her feelings on Baekhyun is gone. She doesn't has feelings with anyone even her ex-boyfriend, Chen.

After the news of Naeun and Taemin, L had become quiet person when he meeting up or coincidence with Apink, even they are living in the same building. The members of Infinite has noticed it but they just let it be. They know L very well and he is unpreditable to describe it. Meanwhile, Naeun didn't know about L secretly had a feelings on her.

The day, Naeun has individual schedule, she walked through the building hallway and she went to elevator as she press buttom to going down. She was waiting for manager to pick her up at the lobby and suddenly her eyes caught a sight of L, who was walked passed like he doesn't realize she was there. Naeun blinked as her mind almost couldn't work properly when she tried to remember what she just saw it. She turned her back, her eyes meeting his cold back.

'Doesn't he pretending or he really didn't see me.' Naeun thought.

"Oh, you're home!" Sungyeol greeted as soon he saw L walked into in the living room.

"How's your mom? Is she fine?" Woohyun asked.

L nodded his head. "She's fine. She got fever badly." He told.

"Maybe she miss you so much." Woohyun grins.

"Ya Myungsoo! Why you look so cold today?" Sungyeol asked as he noticed there no respone from his facial expressions.

"Is there has something happened before you way back home?" Woohyun said.

"I'm tired, sorry." L answered before he walked out to his bedroom.

"What's wrong with him.." Sungyeol said as soon L leaving from the living room.

"As usual, Yeol. If he had a problem or else, he never to share or tell us." Woohyun answered.

"Aishh this kids. It makes me headache." Sungyeol told

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

After a year

"Good morning everyone~" Baekhyun approached as he just woke up and he spotted the rest of members are gathered in the kitchen while taking their breakfast was peprared by D.O

"Take some breakfast, Baek." Suho told.

"Ah~ I feel so tired and I even don't know what time I fallen asleep." Baekhyun said.

"Me too. Even now I can feel my body still tired." Chanyeol sighed.

"Today we don't have schedule, right?" Chen asked.

"Uhmm..." Suho nodded his head.

"Why are you asking, Chen?" Baekhyun asked.

"I was planning to meet my brother. He said he has something to tell." Chen told.

"Ah.. Suddenly I miss my sister. I wonder what she is doing now." Chanyeol interrupted.

"Ya, your sister always appeared on the TV." Chen replied.

"I know but isn't enough for me." Chanyeol answered.

"You're adore your sister much, hyung. I feel envious!" Kai spoken.

"You also had a two sister, Kai." Baekhyun told.

"But I am not close with them as Chanyeol hyung close with his sister." Kai answered.

"But your sister is so pretty." Sehun spoken.

"Look who's her brother." Chanyeol said with proudly.

"Tsk... I'm done eaten." Sehun said as he gets up then he washed his plate.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked.

"I'm going to watching a television." Sehun answered as he walked in the living room.

As soon he the television, suddenly he accidentally press the channel were Apink was appearing on the TV.

"Guys! Apink on the TV now!" Sehun yelled out from the living room, make the rest immediately gets up and joined Sehun in the living room as they watched Apink was appeared on the TV.

 

[breaking news] APINK GETS ANOTHER BOMB THREAT

Apink was threatened by an unidentified man who claimed to have set up explosives at the event venue. After a sweeping search at the venue, police said that no evidence or trace of explosives were found.

 

SON NAEUN

The man responsible for the death threats and bomb threats against Apink a few months ago has made yet another bomb threat against member Son Naeun. She received a bomb threat prior to an event that was supposed to be attended by celebrities.

 

PARK CHORONG

Following bomb threat against Son Naeun, another Apink member has been threatened, Park Chorong. Park Chorong was scheduled to attend the Bucheon International Animation Festival as an honorary ambassador.

 

JUNG EUNJI

Following bomb threat against Son Naeun and Park Chorong, a netizen exposes the building Apink Jung Eunji lives in. When the topic of revealing where she lived came up during the conversation with fans, she stated that she was uncomfortable and afraid of revealing where she lived. Given that A Pink has been through quite an episode in the past, involving bomb threats, it made sense that EunJi was quite defensive.

 

"Heol!" Baekhyun said with his eyes widened as he shocked when he saw an article about Apink safety.

"That was so cruel!" Kai shocked.

"That's freaking out!" Sehun spoken.

"I feel bad at Apink. They always had a trouble with the saesang fans and now they even gets bomb threat." D.O said.

"What the hell of this people. It is they wanted to see Apink die?" Suho let out of his angers.

"Calm down, hyung." Chen patted on his shoulder.

"Today is their comeback. I hope there's nothing happened to them." Baekhyun spoken.

"Ani! It has already happened during time rehearsal." Chanyeol told as he showed his phone, to make all the members are looked at.

"Daebak!" Sehun said with his eyes in widened.

"Hyung, Chorong..." Kai pointed out at Chorong as she appeared on the TV.

"I know." Suho replied as he was watching Chorong's news on the TV.

"There have 3 members got bomb threat..." Chen said.

"Naeun, Chorong and Eunji." Chanyeol replied.

"I'll kill him If I know who is that guy." Suho spoken with his eyes in angers.

'Please be safe, Bomi.' Chen said on his heart.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Infinite P.O.V]

[breaking news] APINK GETS ANOTHER BOMB THREAT

Apink was threatened by an unidentified man who claimed to have set up explosives at the event venue. After a sweeping search at the venue, police said that no evidence or trace of explosives were found.

 

SON NAEUN

The man responsible for the death threats and bomb threats against Apink a few months ago has made yet another bomb threat against member Son Naeun. She received a bomb threat prior to an event that was supposed to be attended by celebrities.

 

PARK CHORONG

Following bomb threat against Son Naeun, another Apink member has been threatened, Park Chorong. Park Chorong was scheduled to attend the Bucheon International Animation Festival as an honorary ambassador.

 

JUNG EUNJI

Following bomb threat against Son Naeun and Park Chorong, a netizen exposes the building Apink Jung Eunji lives in. When the topic of revealing where she lived came up during the conversation with fans, she stated that she was uncomfortable and afraid of revealing where she lived. Given that A Pink has been through quite an episode in the past, involving bomb threats, it made sense that EunJi was quite defensive.

 

"Woohyun-ah!!!!" Sunyeol yelled out as he entered in their dance practice.

"What's wrong with you?" Woohyun asked as he turned his back and facing with Sungyeol.

"Chorong...." Sungyeol said as he lead his phone to Woohyun and he took it with his curiousity.

"MWO?!" Woohyun shouted as his eys in widened.

"Ya Woohyun!" Dongwoo called out as he entered in the dance practice with L and Sungjong.

"Oh, you know, hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"Uhmm..." Dongwoo nodded his head.

"Where is Sunggyu hyung?" L asked.

"Molla. Ah, I should call him now." Sungyeol said as he pulled his phone out to make a call with Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu hyung! What a good timing." Sungjong yelled, as he saw Sunggyu entered in their dance practice.

"What are you doing?" Sunggyu asked with his pokerface.

"Hyung, do you heard that Eunji get bomb threat?" Dongwoo asked.

"MWO? WHEN?" Sunggyu shouted with his eyes in widened.

Without hesitate, Woohyun gives his phone out to Sunggyu and he took it.

"What the hell...." Sunggyu cursing as soon he saw the news about his girlfriend, Eunji.

"There have 3 members got bomb threat, Chorong, Eunji and Naeun." Sungyeol told.

"I'm going to kill that person!" Woohyun said out loud. He was furiously.

"Calm down, hyung. We even don't know yet who is that person." L told.

"Daebak! Hyung, I just checked on SNS. Look! Apink got bomb threat again when they had a rehearsal on Music Bank." Sungjong showed his phone out to the rest of members.

"That's freaking out!" L answered with his eyes in widened.

Meanwhile, Woohyun couldn't hold his emotions and his facial expressions when he saw the news about Chorong's safety. He's worriedly about his girlfriend, Chorong.

"I should get her now!" Woohyun ran away from the dance practice.

"Ya Woohyun-ah!" Sungyeol yelled.

"I'll follow him." Sunggyu told before he ran away from the dance practice. He's also worriedly at his girlfriend, Eunji.

"Eo? Hoya is calling." Dongwoo said as he looked at his phone.

"Hoya?" Sungyeol asked.

"Hoya!" Dongwoo answered the call as he put loudspeaker, to make the rest of members can heard their conversation.

"Where is Woohyun? Does he know about Chorong?" Hoya asked on the line.

"He's going out to get Chorong now. He's super worriedly." Dongwoo told.

"Sunggyu hyung? Does he know about Eunji?" Hoya asked again on the line.

"He's also." Dongwoo said.

"I'm so worried at Eunji and Chorong. The two are my friends and I will not let anyone dare to touch or harm them." Hoya told on the line.

"I know. But we don't know who is the caused." Dongwoo replied.

"Deh, hyung. I gotta to go! Send my regards to the others. Tell them I miss them so much!" Hoya told on the line.

"WE MISS YOU TOO, HOYA!" All the members are yelled in together.

"Mwoji? Ya! I miss you guys so much.... I feel wanna crying~" Hoya said on the line.

"Let's meet up when you feel free, Hoya." Sungyeol told.

"Deh. I have to go now. See ya~" Hoya said before he hang up on the phone with them.

"I miss Hoya hyung much..." Sungjong spoken.

"Me too!" L said.

"We are also miss him and Sunggyu hyung as well." Sungyeol told.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

"Hyung! Where is Chorong?" Woohyun asked as soon he saw the manager of Apink were walking alone while he catches his breathes as he was running away along with Sunggyu.

"Oh, Woohyun-ah, Sunggyu-ya. What are you two running?" The manager asked back while looked at them.

"Where is Apink?" Sunggyu asked with his serious face.

"They are in the waiting room." The manager answered.

Then, the manager began to walked away with Woohyun and Sunggyu to the their waiting room. As soon the two walked in and the two spotted they were talking each other.

"Chorong-ah!" Woohyun called as he entered in the living room.

"Uh... Woohyun-ah..." Chorong startled as she saw Woohyun.

"Oppa!" Eunji said with her eyes widened as she gets up from her seat as soon she saw Sunggyu.

"What's bring you two here?" Bomi asked.

"I just want to check out Chorong. Are you okay? I heard the news that you had got bomb threat." Woohyun being concerned as he is standing in front of her.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Chorong answered with her soft-smile.

"I am so worried about you. The girls? Are you okay?" Woohyun asked the rest of members.

They nodded their heads. "We're fine, except Chorong unnie, Eunji and Naeun-ie." Bomi told.

"Are you okay, Eunji? Did you hurt anything or else?" Sunggyu asked with his worriedly towards his girlfriend.

"I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry." Eunji replied with she put her sweet smile on her face.

"I was shocked when heard that you got bomb threat and you too Chorong." Sunggyu said.

"How about me? Why no one worried about me." Naeun spoken.

"Does your boyfriend know about you get bomb threat or not?" Namjoo asked.

"He knows...." Naeun grins.

"Heol...." Namjoo rolled her eyes with annoyingly.

"Ah girls! Can I borrow Chorong for a while." Woohyun interrupted.

"Wae?" Chorong asked.

"I just to talk with you for a while." Woohyun answered.

Chorong nodded her head. "Ya, I'm going out with Woohyun. I'll be back in an hours." She told while she looked at her members.

"Deh...." The members replied before Chorong and Woohyun disappeared of their sight.

"How about you two?" Bomi asked to the Eunji and Sunggyu.

"I'm staying here with you girls." Sunggyu answered, then he began to sat beside Eunji.

"Make sure you two don't showed your lovey-dovey in front of us." Namjoo said.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Eunji smirked.

"Ani. I'm just annoying." Namjoo chuckled.

"I wish Chorong unnie and Woohyun oppa are getting married." Hayoung spoken.

"Me too!" Namjoo agrees.

"They are look cute together. I wonder how's like look their kids someday." Bomi said.

"Heol.... We even couldn't imagine how's their kids look alike." Namjoo chuckled.

"I hope their kids will never follow step of Chorong unnie." Bomi told.

"Why?" Sunggyu interrpted their conversation. 

"Ah! I forgot Sunggyu oppa was here." Bomi chuckled.

"Ya Yoon Bomi. Are you trying to get me out of this room?" Sunggyu said.

"Deh! Aniya... I'm just kidding." Bomi told.

"Ya Bbom-ah. I don't understand why you said their kids will never follow step of Chorong unnie?" Eunji curiously.

"It should be don't follow step of Woohyun-ie. Like as you know he is a greasy man." Sunggyu told.

"Exactly!" Hayoung agrees.

"Uhm... Woohyun oppa kinda handsome and Chorong unnie looks pretty." Namjoo commented.

"The two even are good in dance, singing, composer and acting." Eunji replied.

"Ya! What are you guys the most dislike about Chorong unnie?" Bomi asked.

"Nagging!" All the members said simultaneously.

"This is what I hope their kids will never follow step of Chorong unnie." Bomi raises her voice.

"Ah really...." All the members and included Sunggyu are laughed each other.