CHAPTER 29

THE CURSED REVENGE

Acube Entertainment, building

Bomi fiddled with her fingers nervously wondering if the CEO will scolded her or might to leave her groups. Bomi didn't dare to looking up her face because she's afraid.

"Dod you see the news about yours?" Jinho asked with a serious face.

"I-I did..." Bomi shuttered.

"What do you think? Will you be honest with me or the rumors was true." Jinho said.

"A-Appa... if I told you, will you put trust on me again?" She said with low voice.

"I will trust you if you were be honest with me" Jinho answered.

Bomi didn't replied and she let out of sighed. Before Bomi going to said, Acube CEO threw various photos of Baekhyun and Bomi were they had a lot of similiar couple items.

"Explain me about this photo, Yoon Bomi" Jinho told with his serious face.

"Isn't true, appa. I never had some relationship with Baekhyun and we even never talked each other. I know him because the fans has started to ship me with him, when we appearing on We Got Married. Trust me, appa." Bomi told as she hold her tears. 

"So, you know that he had a feeling on you?" Jinho asked.

Bomi slowly nodded her head. "I know from Eunji." She answered as her head down.

Jinho let out a sigh, "Bomi-ya, I don't mind if you had a secret relationship, but you should let me know and I'll handle it if there had a rumor about you." He said.

"But I really don't have a relationship with him, appa." Bomi finally burst into a tears.

"Why are you crying, Bomi?" Jinho asked.

"I don't know, appa. I feel wanna quit being an idol. The saesangs fans always attacked me when I had a rumor with Exo members especially Baekhyun." Bomi told.

"You know I hate to seeing my daughter being hurts. Especially you, Bomi." Jinho replied.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel burdened because of the rumor." Bomi said as she wiped her tears were fallen down on her face.

"How about your rumor with Exo's Chen? I heard the student asked about your relationship." Jinho suddenly bringing up the topic about Bomi and Chen.

Bomi gulped and she lost in words at that moment. 

"Just tell me everything, Bomi. I won't mad." Jinho said with his soft-spoken.

Bomi breathes heavily, "I had a relationship with Chen before I debuted. We have been dating over 2 years and I decided to break up because of the rule of the company and I really don't want to losing it. Because this is my dream to be a singer." She tell the truth.

"Bomi-ya...." Jinho called out.

"Trust me, appa. I don't have a relationship with him anymore. He was my past relationship and I even don't know where this rumor came from." She told.

"Bomi..." Jinho called again.

"Trust me...." Bomi pleaded as she crying again.

"I believe in you, Bomi." Jinho replied as he let out a sighed.

"Can you ignore the rumors, appa?" Bomi said.

"Why would I? Is related with your carrier and future, Bomi-ah." Jinho told.

"Then, I'll quit." Bomi said with serious tone.

"No, Bomi. You should go home. I know how to handle it." Jinho said.

"Thank you and I'm sorry." Bomi answered with her low tone.

"Go home. But if you had a secret relationship, you must to let me know earlier before the rumor come out." Jinho told.

"You aren't mad if we had a relationship?" Bomi asked.

"Why would I? I love to seeing my daughter being happy with someone they loved." Jinho answered with his brightly smile.

"Oh really? I should find a boyfriend now." Bomi jokingly.

"Ya Yoon Bomi! Fine, I'll reveal about you and Baekhyun." Jinho tease.

"Appa!" Bomi raise her voice.

"I won't!" Jinho chuckled. "Now, go home and take some rest enough. If you had a problem or else just tell me, ok?" He said.

Bomi nodded her head before she left out the room.

'I'm so relief after I tell the truth about me and Chen. I hope the rumor won't come out.' Bomi thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

[CONFIRMATION] EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI AREN'T DATING

 

"Why suddenly I fee hurts..." Baekhyun said to himself, he was looked at that news were related about him and Bomi through his phone.

Baekhyun, who was has feelings on Bomi for a long time, before the rumor come out he wanted to back off to make sure Bomi were protection from his fans but unfortunately it makes worse when the rumor has spread out. Besides that, Baekhyun and Chen aren't good in terms because of the incident when the two had fought each other included when Chen revealed Bomi is his ex-girlfriend that he is still had a feeling on her. Even after the rumor come out in the media, Baekhyun and Chen still aren't good in terms and he was being accussed by Chen as he thought that Baekhyun and Bomi are dating without telling s. 

At the moment, Baekhyun checked on his own SNS and saw some comments and the reaction from the fans as soon the rumor has spread out. As he is read some comment, he feel burning up on his face as he will lost control his tempered when he saw some fans are blaming on Bomi as third wheel to ruined the relationship between Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 

"What the hell..." Baekhyun furiously

 

FANS COMMENT

Baekhyun and Bomi is dating? It's really doesn't make sense!

Yoon Bomi! You you stole my oppa.

Even Baekhyun oppa and Bomi look alike it doesn't mean they need to dating in real life

I know why Baekhyun oppa break up with Taeyeon unnie. Blame on Bomi!

She's third wheel to ruined the relationship Baekhyun oppa and Taeyeon unnie.

Why he must to be dating? All girl group are fake!

She's even aren't Baekhyun oppa style!

You aren't beautiful same as Taeyeon unnie!

Taeyeon is prettiest than her. She's so ugly and fake!

Well, glad to heard they aren't dating.

BAEKHYUN AND BOMI AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A COUPLE!

 

Baekhyun sighed heavily  after he read all of the commented from his own SNS.

"She must be burdened right now.. I'm sorry Bomi-shi" Baekhyun said to himself, then he stopped to read some comment. Then, he click something were make it smile in widened.

 

FANS COMMENT

Baekhyun oppa and Bomi unnie is dating? Really?! In real life?! Daebakkkk!! What should I do. Should I cry or shouted? I've been Baekmi shipper for a long time and now the both is real.

I will support Baekmi no matter what!

I knew it! My thought Baekhyun oppa had crush on Bomi it was real!

Ah why?!!!!!! I was excited at first know that they're dating in real.

WHY THEY AREN'T DATING?!!!!

Well, there were rumors but none of them proven true.

I was cried when I saw that news.

Even you both aren't dating in real life, I will support Baekmi no matter what. Fighting!

I hope Baekhyun oppa are meant to be with Bomi unnie!

Yeah, she deserves it. How lucky Baekhyun oppa!

Why they aren't dating! They should be dating and they are look cute together.

 

Baekhyun felt touched as he read some comments were support if he had a relationship with Bomi. But unfortunately, they aren't dating in real life eve he wanted to be dating with her in someday.  

"If we are meant to be, it will be." Baekhyun said with his brightly smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

Bomi pulled out her phone from her pocket, while she was waiting for Dongwoo at the Acube cafe, as the two are planning to meeting up.

 

EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI AREN'T DATING

 

Bomi let out a relief sighed as soon she looked at the news regarding about her and Baekhyun. 

"What are you doing?" Dongwoo approach with low tone. As Dongwoo entered in the cafe, he spotted Bomi were focused looked at on her phone.

"You startled me. Oppa!" Bomi raise her voice out. She shockedly.

"Sorry." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Don't do this again." Bomi said.

"I won't promise." Dongwoo replied while he laughed.

"You so mean, oppa." Bomi rolled her eyes.

"I heard your news in the dating. My members were shockedly." Dongwoo told.

"Oh really? My members too." Bomi said.

"Is that true?" Dongwoo asked.

"Of course not! I never had some relationship with him even we never talked each other." Bomi answered. 'Even we did actually.' She said on her heart.

"I wonder where this rumor come from. You had two rumor with Exo members, Baekhyun and Chen!" Dongwoo said, then he grabbed his ice ameriano to drank it.

"I even don't know, oppa." Bomi pretending. She had a past relationship with Chen before she debuted in Apink.

"I curious if the rumors were come true. It seems like you really had some relationship with them." Dongwoo begin guessing, makes Bomi choked when she drank her ice americano.

"Are you alright, Bomi?" Dongwoo asked as he lead the tissue given to Bomi and she took it.

"I'm fine." She answered.

"Ya, are sure you never had some relationship with Exo members?" Dongwoo asked.

"Why are you asking?" Bomi asked back.

"I'm just curiously. You had two rumors with Exo members and you never had rumor with other boy group." Dongwoo told.

'Aishh... This oppa. I should tell him the truth so he will stop asking me. I'm tired to hide all of this.' Bomi thought.

"I heard you had a lot of fanboy and you always had a rumor with Exo. Why don't have a rumor with me? Hoya? BTOB? Beast..." He said.

"Why would I had rumor with you." Bomi laughed.

"Because we always meet up, Bomi. Who knows." Dongwoo replied.

"All my fans know that I really close with you, same goes to Ilhoon-ie." Bomi told.

"I just curiously, Yoon Bomi-shi." Dongwoo said.

"Uhmm oppa. If I tell you something, will you promise with me that you never telling anyone." Bomi spoken.

"It seems look serious. Yeah, I promise!" Dongwoo said.

"Actually... I had a relationship with Chen before I debuted in Apink." Bomi began tell the truth.

"Mwo?" Dongwoo raise his voice as his eyes in widened.

"We have been dating over 2 years and we break up because of me. I have to obey the rule of the company and I don't want to losing it. This is my dream." Bomi told.

"Ya, why you don't tell me. Does your members know about this?" Dongwoo asked.

Bomi nodded her head. "I tell them everything when the rumor about me and him come out." She answered.

"Heol!" Dongwoo shockedly with his eyes in widened.

"Promise that you won't tell anyone." Bomi told.

"I promise. Daebak! I wonder Baekhyun already know or not about you two had past relationship before." Dongwoo said.

"Molla. If he does, I don't know what happened between both of them." Bomi replied.

"But, do you know Baekhyun had a feelings on you?" Dongwoo asked.

Bomi nodded her head. "I know. Eunji tell me everything." She answered. "But....." She let out a sigh.

"But what?" Dongwoo asked.

"I met Baekhyun yesterday at the Han River. He tell me he will throw out his feelings towards me and he will stay away from me." She told.

"Oh really? What a good man he is." Dongwoo said.

"Oppa, do you know that Sunggyu oppa punch Baekhyun?" Bomi asked.

Dongwoo gulped, "How do you know?" He asked.

"Baekhyun tell me. Is that true?" She asked again.

Dongwoo nodded his head.

"Why?" She curiously.

"Because he don't want you nor your members to be involved with Exo members. He doesn't like to seeing your group being hurt because of their fans." Dongwoo told.

"But he is not his fault, oppa." Bomi said.

"Why you suddenly back up him, Bomi?" Dongwoo asked.

Bomi let out a sigh, "Because I had a little feelings on him." She tell the truth from her feelings.

"Mworago?!" Dongwoo yelled.

"Lower your voice, oppa." Bomi hit hard on Dongwoo's arms.

"Since when?" He asked.

"I even don't know since when I had feelings on him." She replied.

"What makes you had a feelings on him." Dongwoo said.

"Because of his personality. I was realized that we had same similarities and no wonder why the fans has started to ship me and him." Bomi told.

"Yeah. I saw that and you two look alikes." Dongwoo replied.

"But we will never had a relationship." Bomi said.

"Because of his fans?" Dongwoo asked.

Bomi nodded her head. "His fans quite creepy." She answered.

"How about Chen?" Dongwoo asked.

"Why you mentioned his name." Bomi said with her grumpy face.

"I'm just asking, who knows you still had a feeling with him." He answered.

"Nope. I don't have any feelings towards him." Bomi told with confidently.

"So, Baekhyun in your heart." Dongwoo began to tease.

Bomi immediately nodded her head with her brightly smile. "But oppa, please don't tell anyone even my members don't know about this." She said.

"I don't care who you loved as long as you happy, Bomi." Dongwoo smile.

"You're the best. Oppa jjang!" Bomi replied with showed her thumbs up.

***

[Chen P.O.V]

As soon I heard the news about Baekhyun and Bomi, I couldn't control my temper and emotions at the same time. I was furiously if he is really dating with Bomi without telling me even my members. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I saw the latest news regarding about Baekhyun and Bomi, I immediately clicked to opened it.

 

EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI AREN'T DATING

 

I let out sighed when I looked at the news. I don't know how to expressed my feelings and I feel relief they aren't dating even I know he had a feelings on Bomi. Suddenly, I remember the words Baekhyun tell me.

I'll try throw out my feelings towards her and I will stay away from her. Now you go get her, Chen

Those words was playing in my mind and I feel guilty when I let out a punch hard on Baekhyun's face. I was out of control tempered that time. Then, I put it back my phone on my pocket and suddenly I saw Bomi was walking in the cafe. I was wondering whether she's alright regarding her news with Baekhyun. So I decided to followed her without knowing by Bomi. 

As soon I entered in the cafe, I saw Bomi is sitting alone and she seems like was waiting for someone. Then, I walked out and seat behind of her, I began to pretending that I was waiting for someone. I was wore full of black outfit while I wore black mask on my face, so that no one could recognize me. Suddenly, I saw Dongwoo sunbaenim entered in the cafe and I quickly took it the menu was in front of me, then I hide my face behind the menu.

'She must waiting for Dongwoo sunbaenim.' I thought.

Then, I decided to eavesdropping their conversation.

"Actually... I had a relationship with Chen before I debuted in Apink." My eyes in widened as soon I heard Bomi tell the truth about our past relationship to Dongwoo sunbaenim.

Then, I continue eavesdropping their conversation. I wasn't jealous to seeing Bomi and Dongwoo sunbaenim. I know they are close each other and the two never had some feelings even had in a relationship.

"Because I had a little feelings on him." Bomi said

"Since when?" Dongwo asked.

"I even don't know since when I had feelings on him." She replied.

"What makes you had a feelings on him." Dongwoo said.

"Because of his personality. I was realized that we had same similarities and no wonder why the fans has started to ship me and him." Bomi told.

"Yeah. I saw that and you two look alikes." Dongwoo replied.

"But we will never had a relationship." Bomi said.

"Because of his fans?" Dongwoo asked.

"His fans quite creepy." She answered.

"How about Chen?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nope. I don't have any feelings towards him." I heard the last words from Bomi and it makes my heart feel hurts.

I heard all their conversation and I decide to leaving with heartbroken. 

'I have no chance to get your back, Bomi.' Chen thought.