CHAPTER 28

THE CURSED REVENGE

[No one P.O.V]

"Thank you, Hyunsoo oppa! Don't worry, I'll take care of myself." Bomi told as she get out of the van.

"Why you always to come here. You should take some rest at home, Bomi-ya." Hyunsoo began nags.

"Ah oppa, I just wanna take some fresh air. You should go home and take some rest enough." Bomi said.

"Don't tell me you had a secret boyfriend." Hyunsoo teased as he smirked on his face.

"Oppa!" Bomi shouted.

"I'm just joke. How about you? You want me to pick you up?" Hyunsoo asked.

"No need. I can go back home by myself. You should go home, oppa." Bomi replied.

"Alright then. Call me if you needing a help and make sure do take care of yourself, Bomi." Hyunsoo told.

"Deh.." Bomi nods her head as she close the door and she bid goodbye to her manager who always protected and take care of her and her members as well.

Then, she began to walked away to the convenience store to buy some foods and drink as she is hungry. As soon as she get out ot the convenience store and she sat on the bench while eating what've she bought it. Suddenly, she saw someone familiar was standing in front of the lake while shouted out loud.

"I wonder who he is. Ah, let it be maybe he's heartbroken, I guess." Bomi thought while she's eating. 

After few minutes, she had done eating then she threw out her leftovers into the rubbish. Then, she began to walked out to the in front of the lake as she wanted to get some fresh while looking at the night view of Han River. Suddenly, she saw someone familiar was sit on the bench in front of the lake while let out a sighed. It was Baekhyun

'What he is doing here. Ah, should I approach or not.' Bomi thought as she was hide behind the tress as she can seen Baekhyun was sitting alone.

"Baekhyun-shi?" Bomi carefully approached Baekhyun who was sit alone on the bench.

Baekhyun looked up, "Oh, Bomi sunbaenim." He said as he bowed with head down.

"What are you doing here? Do you have a problem?" Bomi spontaneoulsy sit besides of him, makes Baekhyun surprisingly with her sudden action.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"I just wanted to take some fresh air." Bomi answered.

"You should go home, Bomi-shi. I'm afraid if someone will see us." Baekhyun told with a cold voice.

'What's wrong with him? He look different than I met him before.' Bomi thought.

"Ah..... Nevermind, I don't care about that. You seems like had a problem. What's wrong?" Bomi asked as she threw out her awkwardly feelings when she around with Baekhyun.

"Don't mind about me, Bomi-shi." He said while he looked at in front of the lake.

"Why would I?" She replied.

"Bomi-shi!" Baekhyun accidentally raise his voice, makes Bomi shockedly.

"Daebak... Did you raise your voice?" Bomi said with her eyes in widened.

Baekhyun breathes heavily as he tried to cool himself and control his temper as well. "I'm sorry, Bomi-shi. I really don't have mood to talk with you. Please, you better go home and I don't want you feel burdened or else. I'm sorry for behalf from my fans." He bowed with head down, then he walked away to leaving Bomi alone.

"You know, Baekhyun-shi!" Bomi raise her voice, making Baekhyun stopped his walked and turned his back to looked at Bomi was standing in front of him.

"I know and Sunggyu sunbaenim tell me to stay away from you even your members. I'm sorry because the rumor, my fans attacked you and do something to you and your members." Baekhyun answered.

"Mwo? Sunggyu sunbaenim?" Bomi shockedly.

"I hope it's clear for you, Bomi-shi. I really sorry what've my fans have done to you and your members. I promise I will stay away from you and I'll try to throw out my feelings towards you." Baekhyun told, then he began to walked away.

"WAIT UP!" Bomi shouted, but Baekhyun pretend didn't heard and he continue his walking without turned his back.

"STOP BAEKHYUN-SHI!" Bomi shouted again, but Baekhyun was out of her sight.

"Wait, what's wrong with you, Bomi? You should be happy because he will stay away from you." Bomi talked herself as she let out a sigh then she sat on the bench.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

Baekhyun entered his dorm and spotted his fellow members sleeping, playing games, watching TV and rough playing each other. While the members noticed Baekhyun came back and curiously why the CEO wants to see him.

"You're home.." Suho greeted as he saw Baekhyun entered in living room for joined with s.

Baekhyun nodded his head then he take a seated besides of Xiumin, who was focused watching a television.

"Ya Baek, why the CEO wants to see you?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"Are you doing something make CEO mad at you?" Suho asked.

"Or is about you and Chen fought?" Xiumin spoken.

Baekhyun stayed in silence and he don't know how to explained what happened between him and Lee Soo Man about he had a various photo of him and Bomi had couple items and even he is also coincidence meet up with Bomi at the Han River. 

"Where were you, Baek? Manager hyung tell me that he dropped you bus station." Suho said.

"Don't tell me that you do the stupid things." Chanyeol interrupted.

"I'm going to Han River to take some fresh air." Baekhyun finally answered.

"What's going on, Baek?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm tired and I don't have mood to talked." Baekhyun said as he left walked out to his bedroom.

'I hope he won't revealed the fake news about me and Bomi.' Baekhyun thought before he fallen asleep.

***

EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI RUMORED TO BE DATING

The dating rumors had involved the two popular idols is Exo's Baekhyun and Apink's Bomi. After the breaking news Baekhyun and Taeyeon, and the two idol were reported to be dating because the two idol had a couple items.

 SM Entertainment has released a statement saying "Having started off as a sunbae-hoobae, the two recently developed feelings each other"

Meanwhile there no has statement from Acube Entertainment.

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" Chen shouted out loud as he got mad after he saw that news.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sehun asked as he was ran quickly entered in living room.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

Meanwhile the other immediately ran to entered in living room after they heard shouted by Chen except Baekhyun.

"Where's baek?" Chen asked as he was hold his temper before going to war soon.

"He's shower" Chanyeol answered.

"Jongdae-ah, why you shouted out. Any something happen?" Xiumin patted his shoulder with soft spoken.

Without replied, Chen give his phone to Xiumin for looked out. Xiumin with the others huddled around in together and looked at Chen's phone and shockedly.

"Daebakk...." Sehun said with suprised look.

"It is true?" Kai began curiously.

"I don't think so..." Sehun told.

"Look, they had a similiar couple items" D.O pointed out of the photos Baekhyun and Bomi had similiar couple items.

"It couldn't be....." Suho began to suspected.

"Chen, I don't think that Baek is dating with Bomi. How come he would date if they even never talked each other" Chanyeol spoken.

"Don't back up of him, Park Chanyeol" Chen said with furiously.

"I don't! But it's a fact. Come on Chen-ah, is not like what you think" Chanyeol said.

"As we know, he had a feeling on Bomi. Who knows he's dating in secretly without knowing us!" Chen told.

"Chen, don't jump any speculations. Wait for Baekhyun and we going to ask him" Suho told.

"Who knows, this is just playing games that Lee Soo Man put in." Kai spoken.

"You're right! Like the news Baek hyung and Taeyeon noona. In fact, they aren't real dating." Sehun interrupted.

"I wonder why Lee Soo Man wants meet Baek yesterday." Chanyeol said.

"Maybe because of the rumour?" Kai guessing.

A few moment, Baekhyun was appeared in front of them as he entered in living room after take a shower.

"Ya, what's wrong with you guys?" Baekhyun asked with blankly face.

Then, as soon as Chen saw Baekhyun, he immediately given a punch hard on Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Kim Jongdae!" Chanyeol shouted out, he with others members shocked upon his action make Baekhyun was fallen down on the floor.

"YA!!" Baekhyun shouted out as he felt blood in his mouth.

"It's hurt it is?" Chen smirked.

"Chen! Control your hot tempered" Suho said in serious tone.

Then, D.O is helped Baekhyun out for stood up.

"What's wrong with you? Still unsatisfield with me." Baekhyun said.

"It's more than you punch me, Byun Baekhyun" Chen said with furious eyes.

"I don't really understand what's wrong with you" Baekhyun felt annoyed.

Xiumin noticed that Chen gonna punch Baekhyun again he stopped of Chen's action before become it worse.

"Baekhyun-ah, answered my question. Why CEO wants to see you yesterday?" Suho began to asked as he want to stop from their fought each other again.

"It's because...... because..." Baekhyun lost his speech.

"Because you and Bomi are dating, it is?" Suho answered. As he showed the phone of Chen were there have article about him and her.

Baekhyun was speechless. He never thought that news going to reveal even he beg to not come out. Suddenly, Bomi was playing in his mind, they just meet up yesterday and he was wondered when she heard about this news. Then, he looked at Chen, who was just hold his hot tempered for a while and become madness because of this news.

"I-I-I'll explain this..." Baekhyun shuttered.

"Don't need to explain. Just admit that you both are dating in real life" Chen spoken.

"Chen, listen explanation his first" Suho pleaded.

"Waste my time for listen his explanation" Chen said.

"Jongdae!" Chanyeol called out.

"WE AREN'T DATING!" Baekhyun shouted as he lost his temper, when Chen keep accused him that he's dating with Bomi.

"Mwo?" All the members are shockedly.

"Then, how come this news come out, hyung?" Kai asked.

Baekhyun breathes heavily. "Lee Soo Man had a various photo of me and Bomi had a couple items. I even don't know that we both had a couple items. As usual, he want to playing that games like he did to me and Taeyeon noona. I told him to not reveal but he still doing the same thing." He tell the truth.

"What's wrong with Lee Soo Man." Chanyeol let out of furiously.

"Do you heard his explanation, Chen." Suho spoken.

"See I told you! It was his games." Kai told.

"I wonder how Apink reacted if they heard about this news." Xiumin spoken.

"And I wonder how Sunggyu sunbaenim reacted if he know about this." Chanyeol told.

"You're right! Sunggyu sunbaenim." Sehun said.

"I met up with Bomi yesterday as coincidence. Don't worry, I'll try to throw out my feelings towards her and I will stay away from her. Now you go get her, Chen." Baekhyun told before he walked out to his bedroom.

Meanwhile, Chen is speechless and lost in words at the same time. 

"Daebak! Dongwoo-ie texted me." Xiumin spoken as he showed his phone to s.

"What he did ask?" Chanyeol asked with curiously.

"He said is that true that about Baekhyun and Bomi and he even said that Sunggyu sunbaenim was furiously when heard that rumors." Xiumin told as he read the message from his phone.

"We will die...." Sehun said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Apink P.O.V]

"Bomi unnie!" Namjoo shouted out from her bedroom.

"What's wrong, Namjoo?" Chorong asked as she get out of bathroom as she had done showering.

"Unnie. you should looked at this!" Namjoo said as she lead her phone to Chorong and she took it as her eyes in widened.

 

EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI RUMORED TO BE DATING

 

"Omo!" Chorong said in suprised looks.

"Ottakhae?" Namjoo said with she felt scared suddenly, scared of Exo's fans going to attacked her again.

"Wait for the others" Chorong told as she given her phone's back.

"What's wrong? I've heard Namjoo-ie shouted out" Eunji asked as she and Bomi entered in Namjoo's room. Followed up, Naeun and Hayoung

"Bomi unnie. Look!" Namjoo given her phone to Bomi.

"Omo!" Eunji spoken.

"ME AND BAEKHYUN DATING?!" Bomi yelled out as she was shocked upon seeing the news were related with her. 'Is because I met him yesterday.' Bomi thought

"Unnie, I'm scared what if their fans will bothered our privacy life." Namjoo said.

"Unnie. I know this news aren't real though, right?" Naeun spoken.

"You and Baekhyun had a similiar couple items" Chorong pointed out the photos of Baekhyun and Bomi.

'I had couple items with him? What the hell.' Bomi curse on her heart.

"How reacted Chen oppa when he saw that news..." Naeun suddenly remembered of him.

"Yes, s is dating with ex-girlfriend" Hayoung said.

'Chen oppa. Ah! What should I do now.' Bomi thought.

"Hayoung-ie, stop it please. Bbom-ah, are you alright?" Chorong asked as she saw a pale on her face.

"I think I'm gonna lost my career soon. Why it must be me?! How react Taeyeon sunbaenim when she saw that news, our fans, Beast's oppa, Infinite's oppa and their fans?! Unnie, I'm so scared right now..." Bomi burst in tears as she had been a lot of hardship to through it by herself. 

"Don't cry Bbom-ah. We all are here to supported you no matter what. Don't think too much" Chorong being a leader soft hearted then wipe tears on Bomi's face.

"Bomi-ah, appa wants too see you right now at his office" Eunji interrupt as she got a message from Jinho.

"Why?" Hayoung asked.

"I don't know. He sounds quite scary. I think he must in bad mood" Eunji told.

'I'm dead..' Bomi said on her heart.