CHAPTER 23

THE CURSED REVENGE

[NO ONE P.O.V]

"L-ah, we are home!" The manager said.

"Hyung, do I have scheldue tomorrow?" L asked.

"Nope. You and the members get rest day off same goes to me as well." The manager answered.

"Really? Thank you. Drive safe, hyung." L said before he get out of the van.

"Deh. Good night." The manager said before L close the door of van.

He was tired from continuous schedules since few days. Among their members, L is the most had packed schedule and he hadn't slept in days. Then, he began to walking towards the elevator making sure that the paparazzi didn't get any proper shot of him ,since before he had involved some rumors. After pushing the 'up' button on the elevator, he turned to the car that had just entered, in it was a familiar face and he couldn't turn away even when the elevator opened. He just stared with furious eyes and ignoring the elevator as it closed with a sound.

'Is that Naeun? What is she doing out at this hour.' L thought.

At that moment, the guy get out from his car then bid goodbye to her with smiled brightly.

'Taemin?! Oh, I forgot, they are dating.' L titled on his mind with he feel annoyed.

"Oh. L sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseo" Naeun greeting as she head down.

"It's 12.00 am you're home and where are you going?" L said with put cold face.

"I'm going out with Taemin oppa." Naeun said as she pressed the button and the elevator which was already on their floor opened.

"Aren't you afraid?" L asked as they both get in the elevator and pressed the button their level.

"Afraid of what?" Naeun curious.

"His fans. Aren't you afraid if someone saw you going out with Taemin" L said with worried tone.

Even he know they are dating but still he don't want to see if Naeun got blackmail from Taemin's fans because she's dating with him.

"There's nothing I need to be afraid." Naeun said with put cold on her face.

"You must be Naeun-shi! I don't want to see if someone or Taemin's fans saw you two." L said with serious tone.

Naeun let out of sighed, "Sunbaenim, I respect you as my senior but please mind your business and thanks for your concern even I didn't asked" She said coldly and get off the elevator as the door opened at her floor.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SON NAEUN!" L yelled out in elevator, unfortunately the door is closed.

***

"Sungyeol hyung!! Yeol hyung!!" L shouted as he entered the dorm.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Hoya asked.

"Where is Sunyeol?" L asked.

"He's back family home. Why?" Hoya replied.

"Really? When?" L said.

"Evening. Since manager hyung told we get rest day off tomorrow" Hoya told.

"Where is Woohyun hyung?" L asked.

"He's already asleep." Hoya replied.

"Aishhh...." L sighed then walked to his bedroom.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! What's wrong?" Hoya asked again.

"Tomorrow I'll tell you. Good night." L replied as he smached the door.

***

The next day, morning

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Woohyun shouted out from the living room.

"Ya Nam Woohyun! What's wrong with you?" Sunggyu yelled as he entered in living room.

"Ya, can you let me sleep in peace" Hoya said as he bring the pillow, then Dongwoo followed up.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sungjong asked as he and L entered in living room.

"Good morning baby, good morning.." Woohyun sing Apink's song.

"YA!!" they shouted out.

"Come on guys! Today we get rest day off. Hoorayy!!" Woohyun said with joyful.

"So? Going date with your girlfriend." Sunggyu said with annoyed face.

"Hyung, they heading to Tokyo today." Woohyun replied.

"Today?! Oh damn! I thought tomorrow. I'm screwed" Sunggyu ran to his bedroom then began to make a call with his girlfriend, Eunji.

"Oh, I almost forgot. We have two sister in-law from Apink" Sungjong spoken.

"Just sister in-law okay. Not a your girlfriend" Woohyun teased his maknae.

"I didn't said that they are my girlfriend. If that so, I want to admit that I like Chorong noona." Sungjong teased back.

"Ya Lee Sungjong!" Woohyun yelled out.

"Jealousy." L annoyed.

"Ya!" Woohyun yelled out.

"Oh right! Ya Myungsoo-ah. You said yesterday that today you want to tell something. What is it?" Hoya spoken.

"Oh cramp! How can I forgot this one. But what it is.' L said on his heart.

"Tell what?" Dongwoo interrupted to asked.

"Nothing. I already forget." L grinned as he showed innocent face.

"Heol......" They saying in together.

"So guys, what's our planning today? Wanna hang out? " Dongwoo suggested.

"I can't! I'm going out with Key." Woohyun told.

"I'm on!" Hoya said.

"Me too!" Sungjong agreed.

"I want to sleep whole day. I'm so tired and i haven't slept these days" L told.

"It's okay L-ah. Recently you had individual scheldue so this time you get rest well" Dongwoo confort.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ACUBE CAFE]

"Peek a boo!" Key shouted at Woohyun, who was stared out of the window, without notice that Key has arrived at the cafe then take a seat in front of Woohyun.

"You startled me. Ya!!" Woohyun raised his voice, make Key laughed at him.

"What are you thinking of? It's look like serious things" Key asked as he sipping a coffee.

"Do you heard the news that Eunji with Sunggyu hyung is a couple now" Woohyun asked.

"Yes I did. How could you didn't tell me that Eunji and Sunggyu hyung" Key pretend sulked.

"You just simply a crush, right?" Woohyun said with laughter.

"I was joking, dude. Say congrats to Sunggyu hyung. I'm so happy Eunji with him" Key told.

"He will take care of his girlfriend. Don't worry dude" Woohyun said as he drank a americano.

"So, what do you want to see me today? You seem like a had problem. What's wrong?" Key asked as he was worried of his best friends.

"Actually.... It's terrible" Woohyun said as he got idea tried to tease his best friends.

"What's that?" Key sipping a coffee.

"I have a girlfriend now." Woohyun straightforward.

"WHAT?!" Key almost choked on his drink a coffee.

"Ya! Behave yourself, will you.." Woohyun said as he hold laughter then given a tissue to Key.

"Are you joking with me? Ya! What I am to yo?" Key raised his voice as he was shocked upon Woohyun tell him just now.

"Urm..... Best friends?" Woohyun playfully.

"Ya!!" Key yelled out as he throw out a tissue to Woohyun make him laughed out loud.

"Ah you so cute..." Woohyun laughed.

"When?" Key asked.

"When what?" Woohyun asked back.

"Ya, are you idiot? When you have a girlfriend." Key said with annoyed face.

"We have been dating over 3 years." Woohyun straightforward.

"MWORAGO?!" Key shouted out, make the all people looked at them and glad they wearing doesn't look like the idols.

"Ya, lower you voice!" Woohyun raised his voice, as he was shocked then he looked around were the people are looked at them.

"Over 3 years you hide your relationship. Are you insane?!" Key said with shocked face.

"Ya, calm down will you" Woohyun laughed.

"YOU ASKED ME TO CALM DOWN?! YOU'RE REALLY INSANE NAM WOOHYUN!" Key said in out loud.

"It's long story that I can't tell you. Sorry Key-ah." Woohyun told.

"You doubt this one Woohyun-ah. So who is the girl?" Key asked.

"I can desribe how she looks. Urmm.... She's beautiful like an angel. Her babyface aw so cute. I'm so lucky to having her in my life after a long time I've lost her before. She's the only one and I need right now." Woohyun told as he is imagined Chorong on his mind.

"You're really..... Tell me who is the girl till make you insane as not yourself." Key asked with unbelievable face.

"I am?" Woohyun smirked.

"Ya! Tell me who is the girl? It is celebrity or non- celebrity?" Key asked curiously.

"It's celebrity." Woohyun short replied.

"Really? Let me guess.... Seungyeon noona. It is? I know you had crush on her before right?" Key guessing.

"Nope." Woohyun said.

"Then who?" Key asked.

"Chorong." Woohyun straightforward.

"Chorong?! You mean Apink's Park Chorong?!" Key said with out loud as he put shocked face.

Woohyun noded his head then drank his americano.

"Daebak... Chorong is your girlfriend? Daebak...." Key said in unbelievable face.

"Yes. She is my girlfriend now till forever" Woohyun stated with grinned smile.

"Wait, I don't get understand why you said you've lost her before. What is it" Key asked explanation.

"She was my best friends since childhood. I've had feelings on her for a long time but because out silly agreemnt that we promise do not had feelings each other. So, I'm back off and willing to ended our friendship because I wanted to make some relationship with her but unfortunately we choose as a stranger. I lost contact with her until I debuted in Infinite, then when I met her again and I thought I don't have any feelings towards her. But I was wrong, my feelings still strong and I had enough being live guilty without tell her the truth. I was suffering that time, Kibum-ah." Woohyun said while he let out a sigh. "I tried so hard to win her heart back and finally she's mine. I am so happy to having her and my life so complete." He finished with brightly smiled.

"You... You're really insane... Well, I'm happy for you Hyun-ah. Your love story was so tragic. I'm so touched" Key said as he pretend wipe his tears.

"But....." Woohyun said as he was thinking something.

"But what?" Key asked.

'Better don't tell him about Suho. They are close each other.' Woohyun said on his heart.

"Ya.... What's wrong?" Key asked again.

"Oh. I was thinking I want to revealed our relationship in media same like Sunggyu hyung did but I am afraid." Woohyun said.

"That's great! You must be boldness Woohyun-ah. Ignore the netizen if they doesn't like your relationshiop." Key supported.

"But it would be impact on Apink and I'm afraid I couldn't protect her from my fans. You know all the fans doesn't like Apink" Woohyun told.

"I know Woohyun-ah. Sometimes I don't get it why the fans doesn't like Apink." Key said with annoyed face as he unsatisfield why the fans doesn't like Apink same like other girl group.

"Let them be. They doesn't know how real Apink is" Woohyun said.

"Go ahead, Woohyun-ah. I'll support you no matter. So now I have another friends of 91 liner. Bring her to see me later." Key let out a small laugh.

"Thanks Key" Woohyun smiled.