CHAPTER 20

THE CURSED REVENGE

After a year ago, Exo gained their popularity day by day and the never ending their busyness. Apart being singer, Chanyeol and DO has debuted as a actor-idol in the film, movie and drama as well. Meanwhile, Lay also debuted as a actor-idol and he's getting busy with his filming a movie and variety shows in China. 

Besides that, Chorong is the first member who debuted as an actress among her membes. Following, Eunji and Naeun also debuted as an actress, same goes to Infinite's L, Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun. The relationship between Woohyun and Chorong are still work out but still they haven't exposed their relationship in the public even they have been dating in 3 years. 

Meanwhile, Naeun is still dating with Taemin and L still has feelings with Naeun even though she has a boyfriend. Baekhyun and Taeyeon breaking up even the two aren't dating in real life. Baekhyun wanted to escape himself from any news or rumors were related with Taeyeon and he was determine that he will confessed his feelings to Bomi no matter what.

***

[Apink P.O.V]

Apink was in their midst of preparing for their comeback new song is 'Remember.' This song were suitable with summer season and the choreography it was hilirious and fun. As soon as ended their dance practice. Suddenly, Eunji's phone was ringing out loud. It was her boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu who was calling. She took it and immediately answered the call with wide a smile on her face.

"Oppa...." She answered while she wipe her sweats using a towel on her face.

"What are you doing?" He asked on the line.

"I just finished dance practice for our comeback. How about you?" She asked back, then she drank a mineral water.

"Me? I dying to meet you, Eunji. I miss you..." He being cringy on the line.

"Eyyy oppa... I miss you too." She grins.

"I have something to tell you. Are you free now?" He asked on the line.

"We're done our dance practice. You can tell me, oppa." She told.

"Are you okay if we exposed our relationship in the public?" He carefully asked on the line.

"You are not joking, right?" She asked back.

"I'm being serious here, Eunji-ah." He told.

"It doesn't matter for me, but how about your fans? I'm afraid if they will do something harsh to me or my members." She said.

"Don't worry. I know how to handle it. I will make sure no one of my fans will do something to my precious girlfriend and your members too." He replied.

"I feel scared, oppa." She answered.

"Everything gonna be alright, Eunji. Just believe in me." He told.

"I wonder how our fans will reacted about our relationship." She sighed.

"Eunji, listen to me. I'll protect you no matter what and I will make sure no one dare to do something bad to my girlfriend. Just believe in me and I know how to take care it." He said with sincerely.

"Auch....." She pretend in pains.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked panicked in the line.

"You make me fall in love with you again." She burst into a laughter.

"You startled me. I'll see you later, I love you so much, Jung Eunji!" He said out loud in the line.

"Me too Kim Sunggyu!" She said out loud before she hang up on the phone with her boyfriend.

 

"Are you done talking with your boyfriend, Jung Eunji-shi?" Chorong spoken.

"Don't tell me you were eavesdropping our conversation." Eunji said.

"In your dream! I don't want to die with your chessy." Chorong replied.

"Rather than me, your boyfriend is too much greasy." Eunji tease.

"Ya!" Chorong chuckled shyly.

"Oh, where is Bomi?" Eunji asked.

"She said she has something came up." Chorong answered, make Eunji nodded her head.

Then, Chorong leaving for a moment. Eunji sighed heavily and Naeun noticed it.

"What's wrong with you, unnie?" Naeun asked while she saw her gloomy expressions.

"Nothing." She short replied.

"Liar! I saw you let out a sigh. Why? Is there has something happened?" Naeun asked again. She's getting curiousity.

"Hmmmmmm..." Eunji bowed her head makes she looked at on the floor.

"What's wrong? Does Sunggyu oppa has saying anything to you?" Naeun said.

"He said..... He want us..." Eunji sighed.

"He wants what?" She said. "Omo! He wants to breaking up with you?" She raise her voice with her eyes in widened.

"What's wrong with Naeun unnie." Namjoo asked.

"Daebak! Eunji unnie..." Naeun said with her shocked expression. Meawhile, Eunji confusedly.

"Why? Why? Why?" Chorong interrupted with raise her voice with she's comeback with bringing a mineral bottle.

"Ottakhae... Eunji unnie and Sunggyu oppa broke up!" Naeun told.

"Mwo?!" The rest of members included Eunji yelled with their shocked expressions.

"Me?!" Eunji said out loud with her eyes in widened.

"Omo! Are you alright, unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"Aigooo, Eunji-ya! Don't cry...." Chorong hugged Eunji as her head was in Chorong's chest. 

"What happened? How come you two break up? Because of what?" Namjoo asked.

"Wait! I don't understand. Break up?" Eunji said.

"Does he cheating, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"How dare he is! I will kill him if he was cheated behind of Eunji unnie." Hayoung told.

"Hi girls! What's up." Dongwoo interrupted their conversation with greeting in cheerful. 

All the members of Apink are looked at Dongwoo with gloomy and mad expressions.

"Yo, yo, yo. What's wrong? Is there has something happened?" Dongwoo carefully asked. He suddenly feel scared when Apink looked at him with mad expressions. 'Do I bothering them or I wasn't supposed to came here.' He titled on his mind.

"What are you doing here, sunbaenim?" Hayoung asked.

"Sunbaenim? Ya, what's wrong with you." Dongwoo confusedly.

"Where is Sunggyu oppa?" Naeun gets up to asked.

"Hi Chorong!" Woohyun interrupted while he brings some food to Apink. "Eo, what's wrong?" He asked when he saw Apink expressions and Dongwoo just standing still.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Molla. I guess we wasn't supposed to came here. " Dongwoo answered.

"Woohyun-ah. Where is Sunggyu oppa?" Chorong turned to asked.

"Why you ask where he is. I'm in front of you with bringing some food to celebration for your comeback." Wohyun said.

"Answer me, Woohyun." Chorong said with her cold face.

"He is downstairs was talking with your managers." Woohyun told with blankly. He saw all Apink members showed their mad expressions except Eunji was covering her face.

"I don't get it. They ask me where is Sunggyu hyung when I arrived." Dongwoo said.

"Ya Eunji! What's wrong with you? Why you covering your face? Did you crying?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm---" Eunji was cut off by Chorong.

"Yes. A terrible happened to her." She said, makes Eunji lying down on the floor with flustered by the accusation.

"Why?" Dongwoo asked.

"Blaming your leader what've he done to Eunji unnie." Hayoung told.

"Why? Does he makes your pregnant?" Woohyun said.

"Ya Nam Woohyun!" Chorong kicked out of Woohyun's right leg.

"Ouch, it's hurt!" Woohyun groaned in pain.

"Ya, why you two standing still." Hoya interrupted as he entered in the Apink dance practice with Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

"OPPA!" Eunji shouted then ran and hugged Sunggyu tightly in front of them. 

Meanwhile, the rest of members are looked at them with blankly expressions and confusing at the same time.

"Ya Eunji. Why you hugged him, I thought you two break up." Chorong said with confusedly.

"Mwo?!" The rest of Infinite members yelled in shocked included Sunggyu.

"Since when? I didn't tell it that we break up!" Eunji finally spoken. 

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked.

"Then why you....Oh...." Hayoung said with blankly expressions.

"I really don't understand. Are you two break up or not?" Chorong turned to asked.

"We aren't!" Eunji said out loud. "Blame on Naeun-ie! She was cut off when I tell that Sunggyu oppa wants us to exposed our relationship in the public. That's it." She began tell the truth.

"MWORAGO?" All the members shouted in together.

"Are you serious, hyung?" Hoya asked.

Sunggyu nodded his head. "I've decided to exposed our relationship and I'll take a responsible if there has something happened to her." He said.

"Daebak! You're really gentleman, hyung. I respect you!" Woohyun replied.

"Me too!" Sungyeol agrees.

"Alright girls! Now time to celebrations." Dongwoo yelled in joyful.

"Celebration for what?" Chorong asked.

"Celebrate for us. W have babies soon!" Woohyun started to tease his girlfriend.

"ent!" Chorong kicked out of Woohyun's leg and left he was groaned in pain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Exo P.O.V]

It was a peaceful day at Exo dorm. The member are resting and doing their own business. Taking a rest after busy with their comeback and pack schedule as well. Xiumin, Suho and Chen are watching television, Chanyeol are busy playing instrumental in his bedroom and Baekhyun was lying down on his bed while he playing his phone. Meanwhile, Do, Kai and Sehun aren't at home. Do is going out with his senior, Lee Kwangsoo and Joo In Sung. Kai is spend his time with his family and Sehun is going out with his friends. Lay is busy his schedule in China. 

Baekhyun was planned to got out alone, when he entered in the living room and spotted Xiumin, Suho and Chen are watching television together.

"Where's the others?" Baekhyun asked.

"As usual, Baek. Chanyeol-ie in his bedroom playing his instrumental, Do going out with his seniors. Kai is spend his time with his family and Sehun-ie going out with his friends." Chen telling in details.

"Oh really.." Baekhyun nodded his head, then walked in then take a sit next to Suho.

"Are you going out?" Suho asked. He looked at Baekhyun were wore a black sweater, black jeans and black cap in his head.

"Uhmm... I feel so bored for staying at home. Let's hang out, hyung." Baekhyun told.

"I feel lazy to going out, Baek. You asked them if they wanted to going out." Suho said.

"Minseok hyung, Chen. Let's hang out! I'm so bored." Baekhyun told.

"You just going out alone, Baek. I don't feel wanna hang out today." Chen answered.

"Me too. I wanna stayed at home while watching television." Xiumin replied.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, "Alright then. If you need anything just call me okay." He said.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Molla. Maybe Han River or amusement park." Baekhyun answered.

Suho nodded his head. "Make sure do take care of yourself, Baek." He told.

"Will do, hyung." Baekhyun replied.

"Take care, Baek!" Chen yelled from the living room.

"Deh!" Baekhyun answered before he walked out of the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No one P.O.V]

Baekhyun was walking alone at the Han River, he feel so bored for staying at home without doing anything. While he walking, he was thinking about his carrier in the future, about his love-life. He wanted to be in a relationship but he can't because of his fans. Even now, he felt guilty towards Bomi, because of his fans, she almost suicide herself. He wasn't bold enough to confessed his feelings to Bomi even he wanted to. 

When he walking, suddenly he bumped into someone and making the phone was dropped by that person. Baekhyun startled and immediately he pick it up the phone.

"I am sorry. It's my fault." Baekhyun said with guilty expression when he touched the edge of the phone and looked at that person.

Suprisely, it was Bomi. The girl that he's been like for a long time and finally the two meeting up in the middle night at Han River. 

"It's alright, Baekhyun-shi. It should be me, I was focused playing the phone while walking." Bomi said while she bowed politely.

"But still it's my fault, sunbaenim." Baekhyun replied with he put soft-smile on his face.

"To be fair and square, we both fault." Bomi told. 'I wonder he was alone or he with someone else.' She titled in her mind.

"What are you doing here alone, sunbae? Where's the other?" Baekhyun carefully to asked.

"I was playing Pokemon-go games and I came here to caught the pokemon." Bomi answered while showing her phone to Baekhyun, makes he let out a small laugh.

"I never knew that you are playing that games." Baekhyun said.

"Yes but I don't tell my members. What are you doing here in the middle night?" Bomi turned to asked. 'Wow you're so bold to asking those question to him.' She said on her heart.

"I feel bored staying at home without doing anything. So I came here alone to get some fresh air and enjoyed the night view." Baekhyun answered.

"I see... I thought you were with your members." Bomi said. "I have to go now. Nice to meet you, Baekhyun-shi." She told before she walked out.

"Erm... Bomi sunbaenim.." Baekhyun called, makes she stopped walking and turned her back to looked at Baekhyun.

"Yes?" She answered.

"May I talked with you? I have something to tell you." Baekhyun carefull asked.

Bomi let out a sigh then she slowly nodded her head. "I'll give you 5 minutes to talk." She said.

"First of all, I wanna owe apologize to you. I heard you almost suicide yourself because of my fans. I am so sorry and I really don't know about that. I feel so scared at my fans sometimes and I even don't know why they do this to you and your members as well. I am so sorry, Bomi sunbaenim." Baekhyun said with sincerely while he looked at down. He couldn't dare to eye-contact with Bomi.

"Don't be, Baekhyun-shi. It's not your fault thought." Bomi told.

"No! It's my fault, sunbaenim. Because of me, they do something harsh to you and your members. I even shockedly when hearing about that. If I don't have feelings on you, this thing will not going happened. I am so sorry, sunbaenim. Truly I am." Baekhyun said while he kneel down in front of Bomi, makes she suprised by his sudden action.

"Get up, Baekhyun-shi. Don't do this. Get up!" Bomi told while he helped him out to get up. 'He look so sincerely. In fact, it's not his fault.' She said on her heart. 

She sighed heavily, "I forgive you, Baekhyun-shi." She said.

"I'm sorry for has feelings on you, sunbaenim." Baekhyun told.

"May I know, how long you had feelings on me?" Bomi asked.

"Before you debuted in Apink. I mean I has feelings on you when I watching Apink news season 1" Baekhyun told.

"Even now you still has feelings on me?" Bomi asked again.

Baekhyun slowly nodded his head. "For your information, I and Taeyeon aren't dating and the rumors are fake. I was being thretened by SM Ent's President, he said if I don't accept, he will end my carrier." He tell the truth.

'What a cruel he is.' Bomi titled in her mind. "Oh really? I thought you really dating with Taeyeon sunbaenim." She said.

"We aren't, sunbaenim." Baekhyun told.

"I see..." Bomi answered. She feels awkwardly suddenly.

"I am sorry for make you feel uncomfortable with me, sunbaenim. I should get home now. You should go home, it's dangerous for a girl walking alone in the middle night." Baekhyun told.

"Thank you for your concerned, Baekhyun-shi." She smiled, before the two are way back to their dorms.