Day Three

19 days Manhua ||Chanbaek Vr|| (based souly on a manga)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Day

 

Her name is Yongsun and she’s very much in love.

 

She lightly tapped her head against the concrete slab as she leaned against it.

“I’m a little nervous…” She trailed off holding her pink envelope tightly between her grasp “But this time I'll definitely succeed.” 

Peeking around the corner she saw him coming, Park Chanyeol.

He was tall, he was handsome and to top it off with a T he was nice. Seeing his retreating figure walking away, she bravely took a step out from her hiding spot only to return the next second.

 

“Why are Mondays so hard to get through…” The loud recognisable whine asked, she merely watched from the background as the two continued to walk together.

Chanyeol just gave the boy a look when he joined him, the youngsters arm easily slinging over his shoulder, “Isn’t it too early for that, school just started.”

“Oh right,” Baekhyun perked up “there’s a new movie out! Let’s go see it after school.”

Chanyeol still solemn as ever just raised a brow at the idea before giving a curt nod, leading Baekhyun to obviously smacking his arse in front of everyone with a loud “Then it’s decided.”

 

Little did they know after the rice incident along with the bathroom and hallway incident the girls have kept the two in the corner of their eyes waiting for any interaction they could get.  Now covering her face with the confession letter she had yet to give to Chanyeol, Yongsun couldn't fight the blush that spread across the girls who were close by.

“They’re even closer than they were last week!” she internally cried.

 

Chanyeol was quick to grab the others arm and throw it away, “don’t fondle me bastard.”

 

“There he is” Yongsun whispered, after this morning, she didn’t know if she’d get the courage back, but just as she was walking to her friends she found Chanyeol casually planted, squatting by the entrance to their english block.

Hiding behind her corner again, she put on a stern look, “He’s by himself, this is a good opportunity, this will be successful!” She cheered before veering around the corner and going right back only to peek around. 

“Eh?! He’s coming.”

She watched Baekhyun take position silently squatting behind Chanyeol. 

 

“So he was waiting…. Cute” Baekhyun thought looking at Chanyeol’s broad back, his eyes slowly scanning down to the others brief band that was sticking out from Chanyeol’s trackies.

Reaching his arm out he snapped the band, Chanyeol immediately turning around and reaching for Baekhyun's collar before standing them.

“Bastard-”

“I was just reminding you that your underwear’s showing...”

 

Yongsun just blushed turning back behind the wall with a jump when she noticed they turned their direction her way. 

AH AH AH AHHHHVSHDJJF!!

 

“You aren't really annoyed with me are you?” Baekhyun sulked hands now in his pockets as he followed behind Chanyeol the boys hands clenched against his calm figure.

“Annoyed to the max.”

“Hey~ “ Baekhyun chimmed before he realised Chanyeol wasn’t slowing down with his handsomly long legs.

Slowing down his step he scratched the back of his neck staring at Chanyeol walking to class without him. Noticing a flinch in his peripheral he saw the girl in the class next door.

She was probably looking for Chanyeol…

 

Closing her eyes she faced the wall like a complete idiot but she was willing to commit-

“Do you really think that your hiding method is effective…”

Yongsun’s eyes widened before her head turned to the voice and she found Baekhyun leaning against the wall next to her.

“You’re coming off like a stalker.”

“Eh?- I-! I’m only-”

“But,” He cut it, “I envy you” Baekhyun sighed looking up just a little lost in his thoughts, “You have the courage… to confess to the person you like..” 

He trailed off leaving Yongsun stunned

“Oh right,” he perked up making her jump, “Your love letter,” He turned to her, “I can help you give it to him.”

Yongsun had never had such a long conversation with a boy before, and she wasn’t going to lie, Baekhyun was very handsome and he had such a way with words, her breathing was a little taken away as he spoke to her, “ My condition is… Don’t come close to him in the future.” blinking Yongsun took a step back , the pink envelope held up as some sort of protection.

“You.. you’ll help me give it to him… But, why can’t I come close to him in the near future…” 

“Because..”

Leaning over Baekhyun looked her dead in the eye before his hand came up between them,

“You wouldn’t understand.” he teased standing up straight with the envelope in hand, 

“Then it’s decided!”

“But.. but…”

 

Soon the school bells rung during the sunny day sending the kids into their classroom directions.

 

“Students, use you time wisely, tests will be collected at the end of class.” Baekhyun twirled his pen between his fingers until it fell out and he could be bothered picking it up for the nth time, looking around the room his vision fell yet again on Chanyeol’s back who was in front of him head down and actually working. He was good like that, one of the traits Baekhyun admired about him, tapping his finger on the confession that was slightly tucked under his english books.

Holding his head with his hands, he squinted at his test, “Ah, what am I doing… Should I give the letter to him..”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol watched from the hallway as their junior and his group of friends spoke loudly about a subject, “After that guy got a girlfriend, he stopped playing ball with us” Chnayeol was the first to break the silence choosing to lean over the balcony that looked out to the middle of the school garden.

“I really don’t think they’re good for each other.” Baekhyun added following the others actions.

Staring at the group Chanyeol boredly moved his gaze, “But that kinda thing, can’t be decided by other people.”

Leaning off his arm Baekhyun perked up a brow, “Huh?”

“I said, that kind of thing shouldn’t be decided by an outsider.” Chanyeol repeated, finally standing up flicking his head and walking away.

 

Baekhyun was stuck staring at nothing as he took in other’s words, that pink envelope burning a hole in his pocket 

 

Chanyeol was sitting at his desk getting ready to rest his eyes when a flash of pink happened.

Turning his head he found Baekhyun holding out a pink card, but before he even had a chance to question it, Baekhyun shook it gently, “Take it, it’s from the girl in the next class.” 

He smiled and Chanyeol scowled lightly before turning his head back to his desk, “This kind of thing is so annoying…”

The note still hanging mid air Chanyeol shot the other a quick glance only to see Baekhyun staring down at the pink confession, seeing the look on the others face Chanyeol sat up straight ready to tackle whatever crapped on Baekhyun’s day but again before he could get a word out Baekhyun beat him to the punch and slapped the envelope onto his desk lightly with a grin. 

“Hey, someone put their heart into it~ Aren’t you even going to take a look?” and with that Baekhyun slipped passed Chanyeol’s desk and made a beeline for the door, “Hey, where are you going?”

“Bathroom.” Baekhyun raised a hand as he got to the door waving Chanyeol off.




 

Ah, this feeling…



 

Making his way blindly down the hallway Baekhyun couldn’t hear anything over his heart thumping in his ears, unaware of the fact he even bumped into a couple people Baekhyun found himself staring out a big window looking out from the staircases. 

Walking up to the window he propped himself up with his hands letting his head fall just slightly as his shoulders relaxed.

“Looks like you’re in a bad mood.” The snarky comment was made, Baekhyun looking to his side and finding Kai grinning at him.

Baekhyun just faced forward again, letting out a big sigh, “im okay” he said, but the statement was more for himself than the other and Kai knew that. 

“It’s no big deal right?.” it wasn’t rhetorical, and Baekhyun didn’t even need to wait before the answer came as a pat on the back of the head as Kai ruffled his hair, “Right~!”

 

The boys decided to spend second break playing some basketball and Chanyeol has just returned from subbing. Finally, sitting on a bench in the shade, he reached over his back before pulling his shirt over and off his sweating body, the weather was great and all the boys were sweating up a storm in their uniforms, Kai and Chanyeol being the only ones smart enough to put on their p.e tops while a couple of the other’s went with Chanyeol’s new way. Chanyeol ran his hands through his sweaty hair pushing it back, his eyes landed on Baekhyun when the boy ended up just throwing the ball at the back board causing a loud bang.

“! How could that have missed! That’s ridiculous.” Chanyeol just watched as the others laughed and shooed the fuming Baekhyun off the court. 

 

Chanyeol noticed how the others hair was practically stuck to his face with sweat, some beads even rolling, like a couple of the others Baekhyun kept his school shirt on, but like everyone else with their school shirt on, it was drenched. 

 

“It’s your turn! Go beat them!” When he got over to Chanyeol the boys high fived marking Chanyeol back on the court.

“Leave it to me,” Glaring mostly from the sun Chanyeol tossed his p.e shirt over the back of Baekhyun’s head squeezing the boys neck with it before letting go and leaving to the court.

 

Freezing in place as the cloth hung over his head Baekhyun was glad he was sweating because his red cheeks could mean anything, gently grabbing the shirt about to wipe a bead of sweat that was making its way down his cheek Baekhyun cringed teasingly, “This guy’s clothes are soaked… smells like sweat as well.” he chuckled.


 

The girls all gathered to the front of the class when Kai returned from break, their class had study and like the others they mostly chatted, the boys in the class making faces towards the girl magnet and others just playing on their phones.

 

“Right Kai~” One giggled others nodding and finding places to sit around the other.

“Ahm?.. What kind of animals do you like?” a girl standing next to him as he sat asked.

Kai just lounged back his temperature back to room temp finally, he let out a short breath before sitting forward a bit, “Golden retriver.” he answered.

“Ah- I like them too~” One girl chimed in from his other side, this just set off a wave of next questions to see his dog? He laughed a little on the inside, leaning back acting flustered over the interest he spotted Baekhyun going past their classroom door with a pile of papers.

Without a second thought his arm was already out and he gripped the other’s damp school shirt and yanked him back.

 

“Caught one!” he snickered 

 

Getting up he ditched class easily making his way out into the hall his arm moving around the other’s shoulder.

“Let's play ball after school.” He baited teasingly.

Baekhyun rearranged the stack of papers in his hands, trying to settle the pile from the unexpected pull.

Sticking his nose up Baekhyun gave Kai a dirty side look, “I’m not going.”

“Ah~ Why don’t you want to come?”

Continuing his walk to the staff room to drop off their morning test Baekhyun just shrugged,

“I have something I’m doing after school.”

“Ah~ what’s so important?” Kai egged.

“I’m going to the movies with someone.”

Baekhyun now being reminded about after school, and all the plans he’s made for THE perfect night, ahh~

Kai saw Baekhyun start blushing while dumbly looking forward and a smirk appeared on his clean cut jaw, “You rascal, who’s the date?”

 

Date? Date? Who’s talking about a date?! I was merely throwing out the plans me and Chanyeol had this afternoon to watch a relaxing PG approved film, but for you to assume that just because I-

 

“It’s none of your business.” He muttered willfully.

 

Raising a brow at the turned attitude, Kai moved quick and leapt onto Baekhyun’s back getting him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter