Day One

19 days Manhua ||Chanbaek Vr|| (based souly on a manga)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh right, there was rice stuck in your hair, you should get it out.”

Baekhyun just having woken up from the bell started shaking his hair with his hand, “Why are you just telling me.” He groaned when he didn’t see it fall out.















The trees were rustling and the sun was blaring as Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their way down the footpath of their school.

“Hey~” Baekhyun was the first to break the silence, Chanyeol not even sparing him a glance.

“Since it’s still early, why don’t we go walk around the river bank!” Baekhyun recommended folding his arms as he watched all his classmates wonder around.

Chanyeol still in his unfazed mode immediately terminated the idea with a monotone “No way.”

Baekhyun was quick to sling his arm around the other, “Come on! –Let's go together~”

Chanyeol not being one for skin ship started to pull away from Baekhyun’s death grip, “Hey you’re too close to me!!!”

“What’s wrong with you today? Aren’t we like this every day?” Baekhyun piped up still not letting go, “What’s up with you?”

To Baekhyun the only person who was acting weird was Chanyeol, but all Chanyeol saw was all the students who stopped in their tracks to stare at the two who were now in an awkward somewhat deformed neck hug.







It was a while later when the two were a bit further from the school that Baekhyun then again broke the silence, Chanyeol from some reason now walking a bit ahead.

“This weekend let's finish the homework together!”

“No.”

At this Baekhyun stopped walking, it wasn’t unusual for Chanyeol to decline his offers but something with the way he responded so seriously felt a bit off.

“Why?” Baekhyun finally asked making Chanyeol stop as well.

The two stood in silence, Baekhyun facing the back he’d been staring at for the last 10 minutes.

“I feel like, you are trying to pull away from me...”

Baekhyun’s face held nothing but boredom but his voice stood strong with his next words.

“No matter what, you are my best friend.”

Chanyeol just looked ahead, giving out a little sigh he turned back and found Baekhyun holding up his fist.

“Right.” He said before connecting his fist with the Baekhyun’s.





































“Have you finished copying the homework? We have to hand it in next period.”

Baekhyun sat at his desk reading a fashion magazine while he waited for Chanyeol to copy his work.

“Almost” Chanyeol said quickly skimming Baekhyun’s work before writing on his own.

“Also, remember to change the wording of a few questions, otherwise the teacher will notice.” Baekhyun said in a bored tone while resting his head on a closed fist.

Chanyeol only rolled his eyes before he felt something creep up his leg, the shock set in as his head snapped up into Baekhyun’s direction. He then looked down again at the bright yellow socked foot that now rested on his thigh. Chanyeol’s head came up instantly when he heard a shutter sound, he found the girls in his classroom all getting a good look at what was going on under Baekhyun’s desk, two of them even taking pictures.

“This week’s magazine issue’s pretty good~” Baekhyun chirped unaware of the battle Chanyeol was going through to ignore the stares and the foot because he only had quarter of an hour left to copy.

















P.E came around and everyone had to pair up with a partner, the girls were quick to grab their besties before locking arms with them back to back.

“1, 2” They chanted each having a turn to pull the other over their back.



Chanyeol and Baekhyun watched for a while both immersed at how hard the girls were trying to lift their partner.

“Let's start too~” Turning his back Baekhyun latched onto Chanyeol’s arms.

Chanyeol was first to pull Baekhyun over his back, “1, 2, 3, 4” switching sides Baekhyun gave a half arsed try barely even bending Chanyeol's back over his, “5, 6, 7, 8.”

“Can you put more effort into the bending?” Chanyeol groaned.

“of course~” Baekhyun smiled darkly to himself before yanking Chanyeol over his back making him go flying over him.

“YAAA!!!!!”



Everyone stopped moving and watched as Baekhyun and Chanyeol were trying to lift themselves up while pulling the other down.

















“Over here! Pass the ball over here!!”

The girls were put on the court for a quick G vs G basketball, but as soon as one got the ball the rest would swarm her. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat on the bleachers with the other guys and watched as they piled on one girl all trying to grab the ball.

Are they really playing basketball? Chanyeol thought when one girl started pulling at the others uniform yelling “gimme”



“Group one guys come over and get ready!”



“It’s our turn on the court.” Baekhyun said hitting Chanyeol’s shoulder as he got up.



During the game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter