Begin

19 days Manhua ||Chanbaek Vr|| (based souly on a manga)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Day

Chanyeol stood with a giant bunny mascot outfit on, a small flower clutched between his gloved covered hands. Baekhyun stood to his side sporting a yellow jumpsuit that sagged at the ends as it hung off his shoulders opened at the zip, exposing a black wife beater that hid behind it.

Chanyeol was aware Baekhyun started moving closer and he stayed completely still as the children passed very soon Baekhyun and his shoulders were pressed together.

No one moved and Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was playing around; stupidly they ended up standing like that until Baekhyun quickly smashed his fist against Chanyeol’s crotch through the bunny suit, inflicting a pained grown emitting from the bunny head, small children and their parents turning to the large bunny and yellowed jump suited fellow trying to calm the poor thing down.

End





 

One Day

Baekhyun had entered Chanyeol’s room to find him sprawled on his bed shirtless, maroon trousers carelessly chucked on as he snored slightly.

At this Baekhyun smirked slightly before sitting at the edge of the bed to lean over Chanyeol.

“Yup,” Baekhyun chuckled to himself, “Looks like he spent the whole night playing video games.”

Leaning over Baekhyun cupped his hand against his mouth, “Hey, wake up! I’m here.”

Seeing as Chanyeol didn’t make a move to get up Baekhyun felt his smirk grow wider. Baekhyun leaned even closer till Chanyeol’s breath was blowing across his lips, the lack of distance made it easier to hear a grating sound

Eh? This guy grinds his teeth when he sleeps...

Brushing the sound off, Baekhyun closed his eyes.

Uh oh, this is too tempting I can’t stop myself! Baekhyun inwardly chirped as he rubbed his nose against Chanyeol’s.

The feeling was nice... That was until Baekhyun felt a tight grip against his jaw.

Snapping his eyes open, Baekhyun’s face went pale as a glaring set of eyes pierced through his soul.

At that, Baekhyun was out the door with a hot-headed Chanyeol tailing closely behind.

End





 

One Day

“Hey! I knew you’d be home!”  Turning to the voice Chanyeol paused from chewing his burger to raise a brow.

Uh oh it’s this bastard again!!! Something bad will definitely happen!!!

Baekhyun draped his side strap bag against the couch before joining Chanyeol, who was chilling shirtless again while Baekhyun was fitted in their school uniform (Probably just getting back from detention), the first two buttons undone.

“Eh? Are you having dinner?” Baekhyun asked pointing to the food, grabbing a drink that had been left out of the packet food “I’d have gotten something better if I had known.” Baekhyun slouched on the sofa grabbing a random Comic from the coffee table. “There’s a new Ramen shop down the road I heard it’s pretty good!”

While Baekhyun kept ranting on about irrelevant things Chanyeol’s eye’s just narrowed in on the things that made his blood boil.

He watched as Baekhyun sat on his limited edition Video game, his eyebrow twitching when he heard a slight crack.

He watched as Baekhyun snatched his coke off the coffee table, drinking it as if it was his own, and then his tolerance was shredded as he watched Baekhyun pick up his favourite comic flipping through the pages, swearing he heard a rip.

And Baekhyun who was clueless wasn’t aware of any of this even when Chanyeol gripped the front of his shirt.

He kind of got it during the beating as Chanyeol ranted on and on about how Baekhyun shouldn’t touch things that aren’t his, that he shouldn’t park his without looking and shouldn’t drink other peoples coke.

End




 

One Day

Baekhyun stood in the elevator with his head held high as he tried his hardest not to sniff or make any movement at all standing as straight as a pin.

“Stop looking like you need your whooped.” Chanyeol grittered out, arms crossed as they waited to get to the ground floor.

Baekhyun let out a faint ah before his body started to slightly shake, “Because I’m too happy, this is the first time you agreed to watch a movie with me... So I” He trailed off

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun his gaze meeting the others.

“So I... Look down.” At the command, for some stupid reason Chanyeol will never know,  he followed and found his eyes down the others pants as he held them open a clear view of everything, Baekhyun even pointing.

Chanyeol felt his sanity snap.

End





 

One Day

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were taking the train into town. Chanyeol was intensely playing his PS3 as soon as he sat down, Baekhyun had dozed off the first 3 minutes and now sat with his head clanging against the train window, drool steadily hanging from the corner of his mouth.

Chanyeol only looked away from his PS3 when he saw a figure in the corner off his eyes; Baekhyun was slowly starting to lean towards him.

Sadly for Baekhyun as soon as a strand of hair touched Chanyeol’s shoulder, a large palm shoved his face away roughly making Baekhyun’s head collide with the train window.

Sadly for Chanyeol, having this stupid boomerang effect on him, Baekhyun’s head collided with the train window making Baekhyun’s upper half slam forward right onto Chanyeol’s crotch, Many passengers on the train looked towards the sound of Chanyeol’s PS3 landing on the ground only for most of them to blush and scowl.

When Baekhyun sat up, Chanyeol realised how worse he just made the situation as his drool had wiped off onto Chanyeol’s pants.

End





 

One Day

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat in a fast food place occupying one of the side tables. Baekhyun continued to sob as his hands were stuck mid air, wanting to touch but too scared too.

“An eyelash got into my eye,” Baekhyun whimpered settling his face between his hands as he leaned over the table, “It hurts...” He groaned.

Chanyeol just continued munching on his burger while Baekhyun suffered his world problems. But knowing Baekhyun it was only a matter of seconds before he was leaning over the table, his face directly in front of Chanyeol’s ready to make his problem Chanyeol’s.

“Please, help me out...” Raising a brow at the bloodshot eyes that had tears clinging to the ends of his lashes Chanyeol quickly socked Baekhyun square in the nose.


 

“Better now?” Chanyeol asked mouth full.

Baekhyun just rubbed his nose smearing some blood, his eyes now streaming with tears.

“Sob~~ I think it came out...” He muttered.

End




 

One Day

“Getting together with everyone..... Was so much fun~”

“I feel like I’m floating...”

“Why can’t I stand still?” Baekhyun slurred his words as he continued to sway, his body slouching as he stalked behind Chanyeol who slowly lead the way back home.

Chanyeol just muttered under his breath as he paced himself “You know you can’t hold your liquor yet you...”

Feeling a weight on his back Chanyeol held his hands up as he barked at Baekhyun who decided to use him as a leaning post.

“HeyHeyHey!? Don’t fall over here!”

Baekhyun just buried his face into Chanyeol’s broad back, his green pea coat smelling like a thick musk of a manly man... heh manly man.

“I can’t walk anymore,” Baekhyun whined, gripping the front of Chanyeol’s chest giving him a somewhat deformed back-hug, “Let’s.... let’s hold hands?” Baekhyun slurred trying to look up at the three tall giants that loomed over him before they morphed into one pissed Chanyeol.

Swinging his arm in a ‘Get Off” manner Chanyeol easily discarded Baekhyun who accidently bumped into a large, buff man.

Baekhyun leaned against the thick squishy arms of the stranger, enjoying the plush feeling to them.

“Hng~ Why does it feel....so soft?” He muttered eyes now hooded as he leaned his body against the passer bys arm. “Feels so good...”

 

Chanyeol who was standing idly beside Baekhyun as he practically rubbed himself against the stranger paused when he saw a couple of buttons has undone themselves now exposing his pale chest to the world.  

The passer by slowly laid a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder obviously not minded the close proximity, only to have the boy snatched out of his arms the next second as a pissed Chanyeol dragged a half conscious Baekhyun back.

Baekhyun’s cheeks flushed as he looked at Chanyeol with an expression as if Chanyeol just saved his life.

End




 

One Day

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat outside their classroom; their school was holding its annual term school festival. Their class’s theme was a cute maid/butler coffee shop.

Chanyeol sat on the bench set outside their classroom sighing as he loosened his bow tie that stupidly came with the whole butler attire. But Chanyeol was in no way going to complain about the outfit because he wasn’t the one who had to walk around in the maid outfit because of the shortage in the butler uniform.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter