➳Chapter 1

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The beginning part is a bit intimitate*

Seulgi straddled on her roommate's lap arms wrapped around his neck and stared deeply into his black orbs breathing heavily from their heated kiss, they were currently sitting on the couch together supposedly watching a movie which ended up with them making out when the movie had started. Before she knew it they were fighting for dominance with their tongues. His hand caresses her back making her shiver as he on her neck. "Taem" she let out a moan.

Roommates. Not boyfriend or girlfriend. 

______________________________

"YAH LEE TAEMIN. EITHER TURN OFF YOUR PHONE OR PICK IT UP" Seulgi yells covering her head with her pillow. The pillow that was covering her head was now thrown to the floor. Grumpily, she gets up as the ringing continues and walks over to his side of the room. 50 missed calls. And they're from the same person. Son Naeun. Seulgi answers the call "Oppa. What took you so long to answer?"

"First of all I'm not your Oppa, and Secondly please calm down with the calling. 50 times? Its only 7 in the morning. Can you not wait patiently for him to call you back. There are people who are trying to sleep. Okay? Thanks. Goodbye" She hangs up "No use of going back to sleep now" Seulgi places his phone back where it was "Where did that idiot go, forgetting to bring his phone" She grumbles fixing her bed. 

Dragging her feet as she walks out of the room into the living room half awake. Just in time, Taemin opens the door, sweaty after a morning jog 

"Taem." She greets him as he wipes off his sweat 

"You're awake?" He checks the time on his watch "You don't usually wake up at this time"

"I don't get how you can manage to wake up so early to exercise."

Taemin rolls his eyes

"By the way did you forget to bring your phone?" She asks stretching

"No. I left it on purpose. I didn't want any distractions while I'm exercising"

Seulgi plops onto the couch "By distractions do you mean Naeun"

"A-ani I don't know what you're talking about"

"I told her off. Do you know how many times she tried to call you? 50 TIMES. FIFTY. 5. 0."

"Yah, Kang Seulgi. What did you tell her?" He gets up to receive his phone from their room

"I'm not sure. I was half awake and grumpy. But for one thing I know, I was annoyed and pissed off."

She hears him calling her back "How have they've been in a relationship for so long yet it seems like they don't understand each other"

"She's just my roommate. Yes I have a female roommate" Taemin explains "Why haven't I told you? Because if I told you, you would react just like this. I understand why you are concerned about me having a female roommate but we have been in a relationship for 2 years already and there isn't any trust between us? Do you not trust me? Is this what our relationship has been like?"

Seulgi feeling guilty goes into the bathroom and changes. Quickly writing a note for Taemin before rushing out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter