4 First Love

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

The storyline will be different from "7 First Kisses" (maybe slightly alike since I got the idea from it)

Ps. It's a genderbender fic and there'll be some rated M chapter.

The couple will be TaeNy, JeTi, YoonFany and SeoFany (not in particular order)

Foreword

"Minyoung-ah where are you now?!!! It's only 5 mins left. The meeting is going to start." said the tanned guy almost yelling into the phone.

"Chill Yul, I'm already in the lift. I'm coming." said Steve and hang up the phone.

Steve rush out the lift and straight run to the meeting room. Thanks god the meeting haven't start yet. He then took the seat between his co-worker and also his best friends Yuri and Hyoyeon.

"Happy 27th Birthday Steve." said HyoYul in unison.

"Thanks for the wish but I still won't forgive you guys for what you did last night at the club." said Steve while rubbing his temple.

"Hangover?" asked Hyoyeon while helping Steve to take out the documents for the meeting. Steve just nodded in reply.

"Steve, it's for your own good." said Yul 

"Ya, locked me up with bunch of girls when I'm drunk?!! Anything bad can happen to me."

"Nothing bad can happen. You won't be by them." 

"Almost!"

"Chill Steve, you had been single for a long time and you are already 27, is time to be plural." joked Yul

"Eww...Plural suit you better Play-yul." said Hyoyeon

Before Yuri can defend himself, the meeting start. 

I'm Steve Hwang Minyoung. I'm a photographer working for SM Entertainment. Hyoyeon and Yul are my best friends. We have been best friend since we were in diaper. Hyoyeon is dating the CEO's niece, Sunny Lee while Yul is a playboy, he dated tons of girls but none of them last long.They said it's time for me to find a girl as I'm getting older. They used various ways to help me get atteached(LOL). Today is my 27th birthday. But still I don't have a girlfriend yet. Although I'm already used to celebrate my birthday alone, sometime with HyoYul's accompany, but I wish that one day I will have a girlfriend accompany me, celebrate my birthday,100th day and so on. Honestly, I never went for a date with a girl before cause I'm not dare to ask the girl out. Sometimes I start to wonder "How long am I going to be single?"