Rule 4

The Boyfriend Sitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  r e v e n g e    i s    p e t t y [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

  Hwasa hunted her down on her way to school, right before she entered the steel gates, but her excited call was met with cold, dead eyes.

  Hwasa was taken aback. “What?”

  “What. The. Hell,” Jennie hissed venomously.

  “I’m guessing last night was a soul crushing mess?” Hwasa presumed, bubbling with shameless glee.

  “You ,” Jennie insulted.

  Hwasa acted offended. “What? Gosh! What did I do?”

  “You didn’t tell me he was hot!” Jennie snapped.

  Hwasa’s face froze before slowing splitting into a creepy smile. “You think he’s hot?”

  “Yes- I mean, no, I mean- wait.” Jennie sighed and rubbed her eyes. “I was caught off guard.”

  “I told you he was good looking didn’t I?”

  “Yes, but you didn’t tell me he was actually good looking,” Jennie emphasised, pointing an accusing finger. “Trust me; I know what most high school girls call “good looking”. It’s either a passable looking boy with good hair, or someone with a jaw square enough to use as brick. This one is actually good looking for real!”

  A student cleared his throat and interrupted them, snapping her out of her thoughts.

  “Excuse me,” he interjected rudely. “You’re blocking the gate.”

  “Then take the back entrance dipstick!” Hwasa barked, startling him. “We’re doing something important here!”

  The boy backed away rapidly and Jennie watched him flee, visibly impressed. “Well he sure ran fast.”

  “Most of the guys here are scared of me,” she said, looking smug. “But that’s not the point, continue, please.”

  “Bright eyes, fresh face,” Jennie continued. “And a little bit of hair that falls over his eyes. He’s not generic; he’s like a punch in the gut.”

  Hwasa made a disgusted face. “Don’t tell me you like him man, I don’t want to dump a new friend so soon just because you fell for the crazies.”

  “Trust me. I’ve seen it all last night. I think I nearly had a by the end of it.”

  “What happened?” Hwasa asked, fascinated.

  “I don’t even know where to start. Among other things, before Soojung was even out of the room for five minutes, her cheer squad started falling all over Jongin.”

  “I told you didn’t I? The popular crew’s a pit of snakes.”

  “And she really wasn’t kidding when she said he was a flirt. He really is, and pretty shameless about it too. But the real nightmare was the end. I didn’t know Soojung wanted a report from her girls on me too!”

  “Ooohh!” Hwasa cringed.

  “I was lucky. The girls kept quiet. I guess they didn’t want me telling Soojung how they stuck to Jongin any more than I wanted them to talk about how he hit on me.”

  “Well at least you’re alive.”

  “Seriously, why would Soojung want a guy who cheats and why would he tolerate being watched? Is it just because he’s good looking?”

  Hwasa shrugged. “I don’t know man; all popular pretty boys look the same to me. I’m more into guys like Brendon Urie and Pete Wentz.”

  “Aren’t they both married and decades older than you?”

  “Your point being?”

  Jennie sighed. “Never mind.”

  Hwasa grinned, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter