Final

Don't Look At Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here already"

Mino rushed to the waiting room right after he received the message. He was very excited to be in a show with her girlfriend for the first time. 

When he opened the door, Hayi was sitting in front of the make up table and waiting for the hair dresser to do her hair. Upon seeing how silly Hayi's bangs, he laughed while standing in front of the closed door. 

"So this is what people has been mocking you about" Mino laughed so hard making Hayi glared at him all of a sudden.

"other rapper to diss, and you're here dissing your adorable girlfriend?" Hayi asked sarcastically.

"I guess. Dissing my girlfriend would not create any harm to my 'idol image', am i right?" Mino smirked.

"I can guarantee that, Mino-ssi. But, it might affect your pyschological condition, a bit of an unstable emotion and depression after I leave you" Hayi smiled proudly.

Mino pouted while hearing Hayi's reply. He then move closer to Hayi and played with this bangs.

"At least I don't cry in the toilet after reading hateful comments mocking at my silliness on cutting my bangs on my own" Mino teased.

"And get scolded by the hairstylist through phone calls" Her hairstylist added. 

"YA! what's wrong with being creative. I'm getting bored at home because my so-called boyfriend doesn't even have time to take me out" Hayi glared back and Mino and Mino was taken aback with her statement.

"Listen, young lady. It's not that I don't want to take you for a walk or go on a date. You know that all of my time I spent at the studio. For what? To get money! For what? To saved up for our wedding preperations! And what? For the sake of our child's bright future. You don't want our child to suffer right?" Mino explained dramatically.

"Ya ya, look who's talking here. You're not even going to be my children's dad" Hayi gave him a disbelief look while actually she blushed so hard. 

"YOU WISH!" Mino sticked his tounge out. "That egg of yours.." Mino pointed at Hayi's tummy. "..will be filled with my hot exclusive "  Mino whispered to Hayi. 

"EEEEWWWW! Stay away from me you creeper!" Hayi pushed Mino away, making him lose balance and fall to the ground. Hayi's hairstylist just laugh at their both silliness.

"What are you laughing at, Unnie!" Mino called out the hairstylist while she keeps on laughing. 

"Nothing" Hairstylist Unnie then keeps shut all of a sudden. 

Mino took an empty chair and put in next to Hayi's chair. He sat there and staring at Hayi beautifully. He wonder how his labelmate slash sunbae slash monster (oops) could be his girlfriend. It's nearly impossible, his friends thought when Mino first admit that he has a big interest at this petite lady. Through the help of her close friends like Chanhyuk, Suhyun, Jaewon and Jiwon, he managed to get close to her. It's hard at first because Hayi was cold af to a stranger. But, as time goes by, Hayi felt really comfortable and open towards Mino. She even asked him to featured on her album. At that time, Mino was very determined to make Hayi his. He knew Hayi has felt for his handsomeness and charm (ew) and he's ready to take the consequences after he asked her out. It's either being his boyfriend or a statue next to her. After Winner's concert performance, Hayi was taking pictures under the stage when suddenly Mino snatched away the one holding the phone. Hayi was a bit shocked upon his action so she asked "Mino-ya, what are you doing?" Hayi was a bit annoyed. "Hayi. I think it's the right time for me to say this. Today is a very great day for me, in my band's concert, performing with you while looking handsome like this..." Mino was still blabbering about himself while Hayi was looking at him in disgust. "...if you want to be my girlfriend, please stay there and say a few words declaring that you want me too, if not, I'll take this phone away and never come back." "What the hell.. are you trying to threaten me with your silly options?" "If you said so" "Okay then, just take my phone away. I was about to buy iPhone6s anyways." Mino was out of ideas so he was thinking of any other ways. "Mm, okay. I'll share to the social media all of the photos in your phone" Hayi's eyes widen. She suddenly started to panic. "WHAT-DID-YOU-SAY? How dare you Mino-ssi!" "And you know how to stop me, gurl" Mino smirked. "Okay okay, me, Hayi, regretfully and half-heartedly wants to be Song Mino's boyfriend. Enough? Now give me back my phone!" Hearing that, Mino jumped and giggled so hard that his head bumped into the stage's wall. Hayi laughed at his weird behavior. "I don't care if you regret it now, but you'll be grateful after you see how me, your boyfriend treated you as my girlfriend." "Whatever you say, boy" Hayi's lost for words. "Wait.. come to think of it. You want to be my girlfriend just because of pictures in this phone, it makes me wonder what are those pictures...." Mino then tried to unlock her phone. "YA YA YA, STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" Hayi tried to snatched her phone away from Mino while Mino was holding her phone up in the air. Hayi tried to jump while holding Mino's shoulder when suddenly she slipped and fall into his embrace (i know it's cliche but it's fanfic so whatevs lol). They looks like hugging but actually Hayi was struggling because his jacket and hers are tangled by the yarn. "You seriously.. really Hayi? You're a clingy type of girl I guess. It's a bit annoying though but I don't mink if it's you" Mino just smiled wildly. "You son of a bxxxh! Can't you see our jackets are-" "What are you guys two doing?!?!?!" Yang Sajang came out of nowhere and saw this intimate sight. "OH- Yang Sajangnim!" Hayi was shocked that she can't even speak. "Sajangnim, can't you believe it?! Hayi wants to be my girlfriend! Your prediction is wrong!" Hearing that, Hayi was confused af. He looked back and forth from Mino to Yang Sajang. "Really Hayi?" yang Sajang looked at Hayi ridiculously. "You better have a mental check up every month Hayi, I bet you'll go crazy being with him everyday. Give me the bill and I'll pay for the doctor" Yang Sajang speaks in a serious tone while Hayi just giggled. "Nae.. kamsahamnida Sajangnim!" Just like that, Yang Sajang left and announce that they both are officially dating in YG Family's group chat. 

 

Their lovey dovey moment didn't last longer due to his biggest rival, Dok2 came and distract. Mino noticed how Dok2 has his eyes on his woman since he accompany Hayi during her recording session for her new album. While he records, he always pays attention to Hayi. When she smiles, he smiles as well. For the sake of company and fans, Mino couldn't warn Dok2 to not look at her and stuffs. But, as a namja chingu, he was burnt inside. 

 

"Hayi-ya, sorry for distubing." Dok2 came inside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter